What's your Fantasy

mickyp123

JBQ's Dragon. (Always)
Ok boys and girls, in a couple of sentences describe a favorite fantasy so we can see what makes each other tick. Mine would be for a female to take the dominant role for forced ass and pussy worship, and talking dirty at the same time. I might not like it if it happened but the thought turns me on, any takers??

Hey riverwoman are you taking applications if so I'd like to interview.Mind if I would cum in you first though.

mickyp123 said:
Ok boys and girls, in a couple of sentences describe a favorite fantasy so we can see what makes each other tick. Mine would be for a female to take the dominant role for forced ass and pussy worship, and talking dirty at the same time. I might not like it if it happened but the thought turns me on, any takers??

I have tried a dom before - After a while I was getting annoyed - Maybe I am more of a dom myself. Love to blindfold the woman and tease. Forced cock worship. Any takers?

whats your fantasy

I would like to have about 4 guys cum in a girls pussy so i can lick it all out of her and then have them cum in it again and i would eat it all out of her again then i should be full and happy:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :p

Pick me !!

I'd love to lie with my legs open as you cleaned me out, over and over *sigh*
:p

A hot girl in just panties begging me to fill them with cum, she blows me until im just baout to then lets my cock fall out of her mouth before pulling her panties out at the waist and letting me fill the gusset with cum,
She then snuggles back into them and wears them for the full day and later that night tells me all about how if felt while we fucked.

this could be kinda kinky..
but i would love to shave a woman silky smooth and then lick her
till she cums on my face a couple times..

I would love to be in a mmf threesome where I am fucking a girl, while getting fucked in the ass....then to switch positions. After everyone is all filled with cum, we would then start licking/sucking it out of each other.

Being one of those men in riverwoman's fantasy!! Or maybe the clean-up hitter!!

I would love to perform for a group of appreciative women
who would enjoy watching me dance, slowly disrobe, and masturbate for their entertainment.
Would I really be able to "pull it off" under pressure?
Who knows
but the fantasy turns me on.

ITs my first story, linked below.
Mike

riverwoman said:
having at least 4 men (prefer more) use me and cum all over me.
:kiss:

Let me know if you have any trouble making the numbers up dear... I'll book a flight:devil:

Oh sorry micky... fav fantasy... Mmm.... just about used all mine up mate:D

My wildest, most outrageous fantasy? Finding an attractive, intelligent woman on Lit that isn't married, doesn't have pictures of her pussy plastered all over the Amateur Pic board, and actually reads the erotica offered on here. And by erotica, I don't mean the back and forth public cybersex that passes for conversations on the threads.

Heh.

Pretty kinky, eh?

Modern Mephisto said:
My wildest, most outrageous fantasy? Finding an attractive, intelligent woman on Lit that isn't married, doesn't have pictures of her pussy plastered all over the Amateur Pic board, and actually reads the erotica offered on here. And by erotica, I don't mean the back and forth public cybersex that passes for conversations on the threads.

Heh.

Pretty kinky, eh?

Go wash your mouth out young man:D

pop_54 said:
Go wash your mouth out young man:D

Heh. Yeah... Better scrub my mind while I'm at it. I'm such a filthy, perverted bastard. :)

My wife, Sandy, inspired this one. When we first married, she told me her maid of honor and best friend, Carol, was still a virgin at the age of 22.

The fantasy starts with me and my wife having sex. Carol walks in on us and asks if she can watch. We don't mind and Carol looks on. After awhile Carol begins to rub her breasts and slowly works her hands down to her pussy.

As Carol gets close to cumming, she asks Sandy what it feels like to be fucked. Sandy gets off of me and has Carol move closer.

Sandy takes her friend's hand and places it on my hard cock. She tells Carol that guys like to be stroked. Carol's hands tremble as she begins to work my hard on.

Sandy then tells Carol that she needs to be wet in order for a guy's cock to slide in her. With that, she lays Carol down and tells me to go down on her. I jump at the chance to lick her. I then eat her to a very loud wet orgasm.

I then work my way back up Carol and start to rub my cock on her hot wet slit. I slowlt insert it and she squirms. Then with one great thrust, I fill her tight pussy. When I'm all the way in, Sandy tells Carol she is now a woman.

We then fuck in all sorts of positions. When I do Carol doggie, Sandy tells her freind thats her favorite way to fuck. All the time Sandy keeps asking her how it feels. All Carol can do in moan and grunt her answers. As I get close to cumming, Sandy starts telling me to fuck her harder and to fill her up. I blow a huge load and collapse in Carols arms.

I actually told Sandy about this. Her answer kind of surprised me. She wasn't upset that I thought her freind was sexy. She giggled and said "let's see what happens". Sadly nothing did.

Mine will have to see two ladies pleasuring each other and for me to eat two pussies at the same time then make creampies out of them.

Mmmmmmmmmm.......good!:D :p

riverwoman said:
having at least 4 men (prefer more) use me and cum all over me.
:kiss:

Hey there riverwoman, I have a load just waiting to spray it all over you. I take it ur into bukkake? :p :devil:

gloryhole

my fantasy is to find a gloryhole, drop to my knees and suck every cock that pops through the hole. i would love the feeling of power, not to mention the variety. my husband would capture it all on video and my best friend would lick all of the hot sticky cum off my face and tits.

If you need a glory hole filler, I would like to be in that line.

Back