What's your Fantasy

The last response on this thread was from 2005. 2005 was the year Microsoft introduced the XBox, George W. Bush began his second term, and YouTube was invented.

That's why I did it, its like a dog digging up a bone lol

My fantasy is to meet an intelligent woman online who wants to explore being a submissive and is a bondage virgin. After we explore D/s scenes online we agree to meet at a mall food court. When she arrives I tell her to go to the Ladies, take off her panties and bring them back to me as a sign that she truly wants to be my bondage sub. She goes and returns passing me her warm damp panties unobtrusively. We go back to my hotel where she is stripped, gagged and tied spreadeagle on the bed. I tease her to orgasm with hands and mouth before finally fucking my little bondage toy.

Husband and I go to movies every saturday night. I always think of be seated besides a stranger and feel his hand trying to reach me. I dont want a fight there so I say nothing but I am tormented for what is happening. I like the feeling of humiliation and excitement and still being safe to leave anytime i want. But I think I will keep there till lights go on.

All it would take is a very subtle nod of your head and my fingers would be exploring your legs and thighs or simply caressing the back of your hand

I have a thing for my MIL she is sexy great fake tits nice ass and long sexy legs. I have always want to have her just one time but since that won’t happen I guess its maybe a fantasy I can play out online. I think she knows I have a thing for her. She know I love a woman in heels she always wears heels around me and always wears shirts that exposes her fake tits

My current favourite is friendly partner-sharing with another guy... Pretty much what it says on my signature!

Back