What's your Fantasy

Re: What I'd Like

now that could be arranged if i lived closer
:kiss: :kiss:

fulie57 said:
A gentle, experienced woman takes my virgin ass with her strap on.

And to thank her I eat her alive until daylight or until she just literally can't take it anymore.

Hovering.

hell i knew i forgot something.

anyways....

fantasy............ well shit i have done most of them but they are all the typical ones ya know

sex with teacher .
meeting a stranger on the interstate
5 guys at once
the whole bi curious thing (which by the way i could never be a lesbian i am too vain my pussy was way prettier than hers)
in a swing while raining
shall i go on

i need a challange ok

mdutchess...

i am a teacher and i would love to sex-play with you....imagine taking an exam sitting in the front row, no panties, short skirt, legs open.... then there is the whole meet me in my office for help game we can play.....let me know

My fantasy is essentially to be dominated (not BDSM, but more like forced to do what I "shouldn't" want to do) by a woman with a cock (could be an actual shemale or a lady with a strapon). She would teach me to suck her cock, and she would ride me until I begged her to stop.

I guess mine would be a threesome....F/F/M never have had that experience and would love to try with another girl.

Last edited:
Let's see...

The more twisted one is twin sisters at once...

On the hood of a car in the middle of nowhere in the pouring summer rain...

I know there are more, but only those come to mind...

NewEnglandBabe said:
I guess mine would be a threesome....F/F/M never have had that experience and would love to try with another girl.

Guess its a normal fantasy though...the hard part is finding the partners to join in!

I think one of mine would involve more sensuality and sexual tension for a long time before actually leading to sex.

I gave myself multiple orgasms the other night just by fantasizing about a current crush approaching me from behind while I was about to get into my truck, gently resting a hand on my shoulder and whispering " hello, __(insert my real name here)__ " against the side of my neck in a low soft voice.

No "telltale bulge quivering against my tight round arse" or other such descriptions.

Just simple, intense chemistry can really get me off. It is such a precious and uncommon occurrance, especially since in real life I am too shy to generally approach men past a certain point.

yeah, so I'm a freak.

:D

My lovely 22 year old step-daughter has just returned from a run and dosen't know I am in the living room. She slips off her shorts and stands in front of the AC in her pink, tiny panties. I descretely 'rustle' my paper and she slowly turns. Her tiny nipples are hard and pointy thru the top. "You like looking at me, don't you, Dad?" "Yep" I confess. "Ever want to touch?" "Yep", I amswer. She comes closer and the scent of her sweaty feminine body is the final stimulation and my old cock rises in my pants. She stands on my chair straddling my legs and her pussy is right in front of my face. I get bold and nuzzle her prominint mound and feel the wetness.She says,"Is that all you want, Daddy?"

"Nope.............":devil:

Lets try and keep the fantasies out of the family arena please, thankyou.

fantasy

hhmmmm, I have soooo many, but my current one requires a"mature man" in his mid 60 's on up. A horny widower who is in good health and can still get it up and not need a physicians note. Maybe even a m/m/f adventure with his retired buddy. . So far that is #1. One other one was public sex. There are so many others to list. Maybe someday one of my fantasies will become a reality. Time to go masturbate now....

There are some awesome fantasies here.

It is nice to know the world is full of just as many kinky people as myself. I would love to see the faces that go w/ each fantasy. Because I know I look like a nice innocent little girl but what lurks inside is oh so bad.

My fantasy...having this guy I see tie me up leave me bound w/ my bullet on my pussy. He would allow his friends to watch me struggle while they had a couple of drinks. Then they would be so turned on that they jerked off all over me. Ah this got me off good yesterday.

My fantasy...

Well, they're pretty tame..

To have a threesome, me and two guys...

To have a foursome, me and three guys, (I love to be completely filled)..

To be taken, just fucked senseless..

Yep, that pretty much covers it..

Hmmm, I'm enjoying reading about the fantasies you all are having. I do have one that I'd like to share, too.

I so want to watch two men making love with one another. Watching as they stroke each other's cocks and touching their bodies together. I want to hear them making sounds, kissing, sucking, groaning with extasy.

I never participate - only watch - it's just about seeing their bodies rocking and watching their eyes while they feel this pleasure. Hearing them orgasm.

Yeah, I really like that fantasy lots.

cutiepie1 said:
Hmmm, I'm enjoying reading about the fantasies you all are having. I do have one that I'd like to share, too.

I so want to watch two men making love with one another. Watching as they stroke each other's cocks and touching their bodies together. I want to hear them making sounds, kissing, sucking, groaning with extasy.

I never participate - only watch - it's just about seeing their bodies rocking and watching their eyes while they feel this pleasure. Hearing them orgasm.

Yeah, I really like that fantasy lots.

I so agree with you.. There is nothing more erotic than wathcing two guys fucking... That gets me so wet..

My the fantasies! Is it hot in here?:devil:

I've got a couple, but one is meeting a man at a party and having that 'instant' connection (who knows why some people suddenly just turn you on for no obvious reason). And then going outside in the dark and being taken rough and hard while leaning against a wall...

fantasies are a realm that my mind often wanders into my hugest fantasy would have to be to find a woman who could squirt when shes cums and just have her masterbate and squirt all her hot femle cum all over me then she could lick it off thn repeat :D

Coming upon a situation

A gal is bound and gagged by a crude sexual deviate; She is completely naked; But in some strange way, along with some fear, she is also turned on.. turned on a lot. Her tits are full; Her pussy is swollen and wet. And I enter at this point, chase the deviate away, and sitting on a chair, bound and gagged is this beautiful girl. So many ways to proceed with this.. and a subject of many fantasies! And I do love to write about them.Woo Hoo.

women squirting

I have videos of women "squirting" as they cum. But I suspect that the "squirt" is urine. Any gals want to offer an opinion on that? Will be glad to foward some of these videos.

I have heard that some women do squirt. But in my experience, A gal may produce a lot.. I mean a lot of cum, when her pussy is being kissed and orally manipulated/stimulated/kissed/etc.. and especially when I have a finger or two rubbing her G-spot. But Squirt? I have never seen or felt it.

Squirting is not urinei forgot where i looked it up before but trust me it is not it is very rare and only a few women can do it

squirt.. urine or not

Some Women do ejaculate.. but it is not gushing, as seen in some videos.. at least I dont think so. The thing that you have read is.. the ejaculation does not taste like urine and does not test as urine. And as I said, in my experience.. a gal can really flood when she cums, especially as her Gspot is stimualted. That I know is not urine, wow hoo. But it is not a squirt or gush. But I would like to get some gal's opinion on this.. epecially the "ejaculators"

Come on, gals!

Was hoping to hear from you gals on this subject. Squirters?

squirting...

yes i can and have. not it isnt pee... and i think ,for me at least, to achieve it you have to be really far gone in the moment lots of foreplay and be in just the right position.

but that is just my opinion

Fantasy

My fantasy would be to have a very beautiful , young red-head lady, about 21, lavish my body with her tongue. And to to eat my pussy for all it's worth, until I cummed so much I couldn't walk. :p

fantasies

mdutchess28 said:
hell i knew i forgot something.

anyways....

fantasy............ well shit i have done most of them but they are all the typical ones ya know

sex with teacher .
meeting a stranger on the interstate
5 guys at once
the whole bi curious thing (which by the way i could never be a lesbian i am too vain my pussy was way prettier than hers)
in a swing while raining
shall i go on

i need a challange ok

Hi,

MDutchess you are so lucky... to have had most of your fantasies sigh! My biggest one is to have shower sex. I know... there are stories on it, and hopefully one of you guys has written one with a very hairy chested guy, but I'd like to have shower sex with one of the guys on my lust pillow... maybe one will see me and come hither huh?
Later,
El:heart: ;)

Back