What's your Fantasy

My fantasy I would like to try is mmf. Always wanted two men at once, not gonna be to greed, would love to have more sometime later on. :p

Well Latinababe, pick me . . . pick me . . . . which end do I get? Pick me . . . . pick me .. . .

rl_dylan said:
Well Latinababe, pick me . . . pick me . . . . which end do I get? Pick me . . . . pick me .. . .
Any end, I am not picky (LoL) :p

I'd like to be in on that too Latina babe.Can I get in line?

Latinababe said:
Mmm yes ya can, the more the better!! :p

Micky suspends latinababe from the ceiling by her thong for losing the line of the thread:devil: :devil: naughty girl

mickyp123 said:
Micky suspends latinababe from the ceiling by her thong for losing the line of the thread:devil: :devil: naughty girl
Me bad sorry :(

Hmmm which one??

Oh, I have too many to choose from. Let's see there is the one where I am having sex with 2 men and a woman all at the same time. Cocks in my ass and pussy and my face burried in her sopping pussy at the same time (phyiscally possible? who knows).

Then there is the one where I am being held down and used by an unknown number of people (both men and woman) who happen to be "directed" by my husband.

Taking my husband and getting him a hooker (but I dunno if that is a fantasy or a plan)

Going to a swingers club and ........ hmmm use your imagination.

Getting fisted (but that is more of a plan than anything else, I just need to convince the man to let me have a woman first)

So those are my starters.

:)

Latinababe said:
Any end, I am not picky (LoL) :p

Decision, decisions!! I would like to try them all out! Sounds greedy, but oh well. Maybe it would be best to taste each first!!

I have fantasies which I have no desire to become reality. I suppose I have rape/bondage fantasies, but I doubt anybody would want to be my rapist. Generaly I'm a sweet-tempered person but rape is something that makes me really riled and I can safely predict that the person raping me will probably get his eyes plucked out or something. Role-playing is all right though. Real life: no way.

But a fantasy I would like fulfilled is to meet the perfect guy (cue sickly sweet awws). I have immense reservations about finding someone who I will 'love'. I mean, I have trouble liking quite a few people. Let's see the requirements for the 'perfect' person:

--ungodly beautiful (more like icing on cake really, not requisite)
--more intelligent than me (BIG requirement)
--charismatic
--eloquent
--musical (as in plays musical instruments)
--likes movies
--likes reading
--believes in sexual/racial equality
--scientific
--argumentative (strange one, but I hate people who back out of arguments)
--has an ego (strange one, but it has to be at least the same size as mine--which is considerable)
--is martial arts expert

All right, last one's a bit of a joke, but if the guy can serious kick butt then I'll love it. He can teach me to kick butt too! Mostly I just want someone who's damn CLEVER. Intelligence is the most sexy trait a guy can have. I can out-argue most around me, and I'd hate it if I always won arguments I had with SO. Hence, he must be very intelligent and be able to beat me.

Re: Hmmm which one??

suckinhon said:
Oh, I have too many to choose from. Let's see there is the one where I am having sex with 2 men and a woman all at the same time. Cocks in my ass and pussy and my face burried in her sopping pussy at the same time (phyiscally possible? who knows).
:)

Personally, I like this one - - - and I do not think that it is impossible physiscally either!!! It may be like playing twister, but hey, "let the games begin"

Marsipanne said:
I have fantasies which I have no desire to become reality. I suppose I have rape/bondage fantasies, but I doubt anybody would want to be my rapist. Generaly I'm a sweet-tempered person but rape is something that makes me really riled and I can safely predict that the person raping me will probably get his eyes plucked out or something. Role-playing is all right though. Real life: no way.

But a fantasy I would like fulfilled is to meet the perfect guy (cue sickly sweet awws). I have immense reservations about finding someone who I will 'love'. I mean, I have trouble liking quite a few people. Let's see the requirements for the 'perfect' person:

--charismatic
--eloquent
--likes movies
--likes reading
--scientific
--has an ego (strange one, but it has to be at least the same size as mine--which is considerable)
--is martial arts expert

All right, last one's a bit of a joke, but if the guy can serious kick butt then I'll love it. He can teach me to kick butt too! Mostly I just want someone who's damn CLEVER. Intelligence is the most sexy trait a guy can have. I can out-argue most around me, and I'd hate it if I always won arguments I had with SO. Hence, he must be very intelligent and be able to beat me.

Sweet Zombie Jesus! She's Chinese and living in the United Kingdom...possibly she's picked up a British accent? (Not to mention she has a wealth of interests in her bio that set my geek-o-meter a quiverin'!)

My new fantasy is: Marsipanne.

Unfortunately, I don't live up to her fantasy. *sigh* I knew I should have stuck with those piano lessons.

Sweet Zombie Jesus! She's Chinese and living in the United Kingdom...possibly she's picked up a British accent? (Not to mention she has a wealth of interests in her bio that set my geek-o-meter a quiverin'!)

My new fantasy is: Marsipanne.

Unfortunately, I don't live up to her fantasy. *sigh* I knew I should have stuck with those piano lessons.

I've lived in UK since I was 3, so I have a very strong English accent. Sort of upper-middle class. Used to be middle but after going to very posh private school it veered upwards.

My fantasy..........to be awakened slowly by an unknown man slipping into my bed, running his hands over me, slipping his fingers inside me and aggressively taking me as I wake up and begin to struggle.

Marsipanne said:

--charismatic
--eloquent
--likes movies
--likes reading
--scientific
--is martial arts expert

Marsipanne to have those aspirations for a partner is good, however as you go through life just be prepared to drop everything for the roadsweeper with a big heart.

Marsipanne to have those aspirations for a partner is good, however as you go through life just be prepared to drop everything for the roadsweeper with a big heart.

Everybody seems to talk about love this way, but I honestly can't see myself falling in love with someone because they have a 'big heart'. There are a million people with big hearts out there; I want someone a huge cut above the norm--just demanding I guess

My fantasy is to be taken by several big and strong men at the same time. Doing it every way possible for hours and hours. Having all those hands rub and down my body, ummm.

latpssy said:
My fantasy is to be taken by several big and strong men at the same time. Doing it every way possible for hours and hours. Having all those hands rub and down my body, ummm.

.........mmmmmm..........ditto.........holding me down when necessary........gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrroan:p :p :devil:

Hmmmm . . . let's see.
So many fantasies, so little time.
Actually, I'd like to relive something that already happened to me.
I was 20 and my wife to be was just about to graduate H.S. and I would meet her at her girlfriends house at noon about 2 blocks from school. I don't suppose her girlfriend had to be there she could have given the key to . . . well anyway she always came home at noon also. One day we were laying on her girlfriends bed messing around and she came in and said she had a stomach ache, (but we know it was the blues, right). Anyway my spouse-to-be said just lay down on the bed and rest. Well, while she was, we thought, resting we were starting to get carried away ourselves when her girlfriend put her arm over us and started rubbing up against us. This was a total surprise to both of us but by the look on our faces we decided to try it out. We all undressed each other and got it on. All three of us continued meeting at noon until school was out. Then we went seperate ways.
If anyone got slightly wet or their nipple's got hard I can go into detail. :D

more

Actually to add to that story. When my wife and I did get married after the wedding the best man and maid-of-honor drove us around town in out wedding outfits. And a policeman had the audacity to give my best man a ticket for an illegal right turn. But what really topped it off was we all ended up at our apartment in the same bed that night. All four of us. Sorry, I've lived a lot of my fantasies. But there are more I haven't. Like opening up the front door some day and the welcome wagon lady wants to welcum me to the neighborhood in a wet way.

I don't know if any of you have been to the top of Multnomah Falls outside of Portland , Oregon but there is a platform at the top that overlooks the falls. It's like 600 feet high. That would be a great place to do it doggie style. You can see the cars at the bottom in the parking lot and they look like ants. I love doing it outside. It's risky and that adds to the excitement.

I wanna be gettin w/a hot chick and in the middle of four play find out she has a big cock. I cant think of anything better then a womans body except maybe cock.....shemales give u a combination of the 2. I only hope i get the opportunity to bang a shemale in my life time.

One of my fantasies

My wfie and I throw a BBQ or are invited to one, and all our friends are there. We all have fun listening to music, drinking, eating BBQ, etc. Things lead toward the evening hours and a few friends leave, but the ones who are really enjoying themselves and are quite drunk stick around for more. Someone brings up the idea of Truth or Dare, or strip poker, or some game where things could lean toward adventurous and kinky if the rules are bent or changed. As the evening and game(s) move on we all end up having a few threesomes and group orgies.

Now thats a BBQ I'd never forget.

Charley

Today's entree

I have a schmorgasborg of fantasies to chose from at any given time, and a rotating stock of choices which go in and out of favor. Standards which have been among my favorites over the years include watching from the closet while my wife/girlfriend fucks another guy (sometimes she knows, sometimes she doesn't); group sex with aother couple; being forced to serve tea and service a group of women in various humiliating ways (having my ass or balls fondled while trying to hold the tray steady).

Today at this hour I have a intense desire to suck the cock of a man who has just fucked my wife, while she watches. Together the two of them have my take him into my mouth to clean him, and make him steel hard. And then, of course, she urges him to take my ass, maybe while my face is buried bewtten her legs, cleaning his cum from her pussy.

Ask me again tomorrow, we'll see what's on my mind then.

Playing nude volleyball in a park and the losers have to ravage the other team.

Back