What would make you feel loved or valued today?

I already know I have value, but what would make me feel loved is.... I don't know! :(

What a nice way to revisit this thread... Compassion, sympathy, respect, gratitude, and I'm sure other beautiful attributes of human character which I haven't perceived.

Truly there is a lovely value in each if those things as they stand alone.

I value myself. I love myself. But I guess a message from a certain person would be a nice addition to my day.

Being gently made love to, and his focus on my orgasm and what I want for once. That sounds bitter. I guess I am?

Not much as yet, but the night is still relatively young!

Being gently made love to, and his focus on my orgasm and what I want for once. That sounds bitter. I guess I am?

Having looked, and listened, I wonder if he knows what he's missing. You are obviously a gorgeous, sexy woman. I hope you find the pleasure you seek, anything else is HIS loss!

Thank you, FragileUnbroken

This thread has been wonders at being able to sincerely reflect on what it means to feel loved and valued.

This thread has been wonders at being able to sincerely reflect on what it means to feel loved and valued.

That's how I meant it when I posted it. I think even the toughest, hardest people crave being valued or loved on some level.

And if they don't, I can only imagine what might strip that away.

Maybe that's a little naive, but I'll risk it.

18 yrs is a long time. That's truly amazing :)
Hope you do get to celebrate it either before or after.

We are celebrating next weekend. :)
He bought us tickets to see Phantom of the Opera!
However he waited too long and the only tickets left were on a weekday, so my daughter and I will attend and it will be her first time. :)

I just found out that I was voted for an award at work. I'm stunned; but it made me feel valued. So would $$$$. :)

Having looked, and listened, I wonder if he knows what he's missing. You are obviously a gorgeous, sexy woman. I hope you find the pleasure you seek, anything else is HIS loss!

Thank you - not to get too confess-y, but we're working on it. It's taken me a long time to tell him I'm pissed off about his selfishness in bed. It's taken him 15 years to start to think that I'm sexy at all.

I so know this feeling. :(

I hate that there are so many of us here with this problem. :(

Thank you - not to get too confess-y, but we're working on it. It's taken me a long time to tell him I'm pissed off about his selfishness in bed. It's taken him 15 years to start to think that I'm sexy at all.

I hate that there are so many of us here with this problem. :(

This part of this thread has touched me. It's made me thankful for what I have, but also wary of what might come. I'm hoping that with enough communication and a willingness to work at the hard parts that a few years down the road I will not feel the sane thing.

Being newly engaged, I suppose these kinds of uncertainty are natural. I can't help wondering if I'm just naive.

But today I feel loved and valued, therefore my gratitude.

I was hoping what I said earlier would make FragileUnbroken feel loved & valued.
as for SweetSam42, I agree: it sucks that so many Litsters have such issues. At least we have Lit to use... imagine the people who can't express at all what would make them feel loved & valued.

I suppose that maybe the key to this is that you have to love and value yourself and your happiness. It's easy for all of that to get lost among the demands of work, kids, etc. Remember it, and demand it from others, especially your SO.

I was hoping what I said earlier would make FragileUnbroken feel loved & valued.
as for SweetSam42, I agree: it sucks that so many Litsters have such issues. At least we have Lit to use... imagine the people who can't express at all what would make them feel loved & valued.

It did make me feel valued, I just didn't want to admit it.

:rose:

I suppose that maybe the key to this is that you have to love and value yourself and your happiness. It's easy for all of that to get lost among the demands of work, kids, etc. Remember it, and demand it from others, especially your SO.

*smile*

I'll stand behind a statement like that.

Back