What made you say fuck today? II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dealing with the 13 year old daughter...FUCK!! One of us may have to move out! :)

Sex tonight! A voice in my ear, his cock fucking me, all of us cumming. Fuck...

Then having to clean the leather couch! Oops!!

And the "something about mary" moment with the cum dripping from MY ear after cleaning him off! Fuck giggles!

Sex tonight! A voice in my ear, his cock fucking me, all of us cumming. Fuck...

Then having to clean the leather couch! Oops!!

And the "something about mary" moment with the cum dripping from MY ear after cleaning him off! Fuck giggles!

Sexy!!!!

Asshole driver (I said "fucker", actually, but right before I said "fucker", I said "fuck".
:catroar:

He was over there where you were, too? Fuckin' fucker!

The continuous ringing in my ears seems much louder today. Fucking radiation!!

L:rose:

Woke up, restroom, came back into the bedroom all bleary eyed and sleepy, bashed really really hard my toes against the bathroom door, ....yea that fuckin hurt aaaand woke my ass up quick!

Text messages. It was the good fuck.

(Sorry to you posters above!!! Special :heart: for Leigh)

Trying to knock down the grass with a weed eater this morning. My arms are still fucking killing me.

My lunch. I had linguini in red pesto sauce. Fuck me, that was good. Little Romano and Asiago grated on top... Good times.

I like food, okay? I enjoy eating.

Sitting down this morning to read a pm or two and my internet going down for hours...it was the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk heard around the island this morning.
Sorry Matt. Hope its better now. Glad you had interesting mail. Mine was depressing. Kiss, you know where. J

Realising that it was even more of a farce than I ever imagined.
I know I dont know you but I got slapped hard in the face with something similar today. I hope you come out of it ok and even stronger. If you want to chat, I'll be around this week. Take care, J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back