What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..? Do they all have shoe issues..previous injuries..one leg longer than the other? Makes no sense ..
Personally, I know nothing about zombies but just upon recollection of those I may have seen, I'd say it has something to do with old and sore joints? I mean, really, laying in the cold ground for so long, I would assume some of that has seeped into their bones and caused some issues, right?

Personally, I know nothing about zombies but just upon recollection of those I may have seen, I'd say it has something to do with old and sore joints? I mean, really, laying in the cold ground for so long, I would assume some of that has seeped into their bones and caused some issues, right?

Well thought out:) ...but the jaw joints work fine when they are tearing people apart ..hmmm I think i need to turn my tv off AMC and the scfi channel for a while..something things are better left unknown..maybe watch something realistic like ..the wizard of OZ:)

Well thought out:) ...but the jaw joints work fine when they are tearing people apart ..hmmm I think i need to turn my tv off AMC and the scfi channel for a while..something things are better left unknown..maybe watch something realistic like ..the wizard of OZ:)
"there's no place like home"

I'd buy that! ;)

What is lavar Burton doing in a zombie movie and why did he just set his arm on fire? More importantly ..why am I watching this

All the things I miss about time with someone, the thrills, the exquisite pain and the passion...

Well life is a bit more calm for the next few days. But, isn't there always a calm before the storm?

I should've known better than to schedule rope & photos for tomorrow night. The bruises from last night are not going to fade fast enough. Rope AND sex bruises, huzzah!!

Sometimes when I scroll through the threads on Lit, it's like looking for something in the refrigerator. I know what I'm looking for isn't in here, but it doesn't keep me from opening the door over and over again.

I miss you, dammit.:rose:

I wonder who see is looking for...and the Timmy character on Rules of Engagement has run it course...

Sometimes when I scroll through the threads on Lit, it's like looking for something in the refrigerator. I know what I'm looking for isn't in here, but it doesn't keep me from opening the door over and over again.

I miss you, dammit.:rose:

hahaha, thanks for the chuckle Ellafun, totally agree!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back