What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my son to meet the author Jeff Kinney, in a few minutes. I can't wait to meet the man behind the ideas I have to diffuse each time he comes out with a new book!

Taking my son to meet the author Jeff Kinney, in a few minutes. I can't wait to meet the man behind the ideas I have to diffuse each time he comes out with a new book!

My kiddos would LOVE to meet him! I have to buy the new one tomorrow...I'm a little behind. :)

I can't believe I got roped into cooking on Thanksgiving...this should count as my good deed for the next 10 years. Why do I do this to myself?!:rolleyes:

I'm not moving. I've decided I am too comfortable right now. Food had better sprout legs and learn to walk to me.

I am making something for dinner that I've never tried before, and I'm wondering if it will be good.

Just b/c someone is home schooled, doesn't mean that they are messed up in the head. That has to be the most uninformed thing I've heard you say today. :rolleyes:

Almost ready for my parents, need to buy an outfit for Thanksgiving. I hope my brother is with them, that would be the best surprise ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back