What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fetish...

Mother / son incest. Son coming of age with mother as his teacher. The Oedipus Complex infatuation.

Being pegged while I'm cross dressed. I'd like to be in a MMF threesome where I'm the bottom and I'm bedecked in lingerie and forced to suck cock and take it in the ass.

Not necessarily rough, but in public by a stranger. Those situations are usually very brief and not so rough....

Not necessarily rough, but in public by a stranger. Those situations are usually very brief and not so rough....

Oooooh, yeah! Steamy, nasty, kinky public sex where you might get caught. In my fantasy, it would be bareback, too.....send her home with a creamy twat.

Hey politically correct feminist goober...

He meant surgeon costumes, not that women can't be real surgeons.

Agree. There is a difference between wearing the scrubs and wearing the pants suit they might wear in clinic. The turn on is the outfit, not that they completed 4 years of medical school and several more in residency and fellowship.

I can only imagine people actually agreeing with me for a change. That'd be kind of different. Maybe even kinky different.

calling the guy i'm with daddy and being a good little girl for him. also love it when he calls me babygirl/ kitten as he dirty talks to me c:

Being restrained (hands held down) during sex.

A stranger groping me on the train or on a plane. Sliding their hand into my panties.

Being creampied (never have been, huge turn on).

Right now it's male chastity. I picked up a CB3000 a few months ago and the wife and I have played with it a few times.p with today being the longest session. This morning around 11, we were fooling around in bed and I rubbed her clit to an orgasm. Being the good woman that she is she asked if I needed some relief. I then took her into the bathroom and entered her from behind until I was edging. Then she had to leave the room (kiddos knocking at the door). I suggested I take a cold shower then I'll put my cage on. So tonight in bed things are gettin rather hot, I still had my CB on. I went down on her until she had a toe curling orgasm. I'm rock hard enjoying myself during it. After she came down from her high, I pulled the sheets up kissed her good night and then spooned with her until she fell asleep. I went downstairs to log into Lit to post this. I still have my CB on, with out an orgasm, but still feeling great because she had two great ones. I love male chastity!

24/7

Right now it's male chastity. I picked up a CB3000 a few months ago and the wife and I have played with it a few times.p with today being the longest session. This morning around 11, we were fooling around in bed and I rubbed her clit to an orgasm. Being the good woman that she is she asked if I needed some relief. I then took her into the bathroom and entered her from behind until I was edging. Then she had to leave the room (kiddos knocking at the door). I suggested I take a cold shower then I'll put my cage on. So tonight in bed things are gettin rather hot, I still had my CB on. I went down on her until she had a toe curling orgasm. I'm rock hard enjoying myself during it. After she came down from her high, I pulled the sheets up kissed her good night and then spooned with her until she fell asleep. I went downstairs to log into Lit to post this. I still have my CB on, with out an orgasm, but still feeling great because she had two great ones. I love male chastity!

I wear different cock cages 24 /7 and my beloved wife reduces my orgasmns more and more. I have not only to pamper her with hands lips and tongue but also her best friend without release. It is so hot to bring my wife or her friend to orgasmns and getting none for myself. male chastity is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back