What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a woman sitting on my face full weight and smother me, showing me no mercy make me pass out:D
rock-on-smiley-emoticon.gif

Definitely public fun...anything from "accidental" peeks to public play if the time and place are right.

i

tit-fucking reversed...my full breasts nip caressing a womans clit slowly and tantalizingly until she moans and whimpers for mercy...one of my most frequent fantasies...:eek:

am surprised you haven't achieved that fantasy in real life. I have a friend who loves doing that and receiving that from women.

I'm still sticking to tit-fucking as number 1, but lately being pegged has started to be my most frequent fantasy. Perhaps I should combine the two...:devil:

Cum

My favorite fetish is drinking cum. I would like to service dozens of guys and when each is ready to nut they shoot their hot loads into a glass. When all are finished, I turn the glass up and drink all the still hot cum.

Right now, edging is my favorite activity. Been doing it at least daily for two plus weeks without orgasming. Most sessions range from 30-60 minutes.

Can't get enough!

Sniffing the pussy aroma out of a pair of worn panties until I get an erection and then masturbating until I cum in them.

I love putting "forbidden" things in my pussy and then getting dressed and going about my day. It's incredibly hot to go out to dinner with an avocado nestled deep inside. Or going to a job interview with a dozen marbles that you can feel move each time you shift in your chair. Sometimes I will stuff my ass instead, but there's no better feeling than a really full pussy.

I have assigned tasks like this to few ladies in the past. Great fun for all! :)

I love putting "forbidden" things in my pussy and then getting dressed and going about my day. It's incredibly hot to go out to dinner with an avocado nestled deep inside. Or going to a job interview with a dozen marbles that you can feel move each time you shift in your chair. Sometimes I will stuff my ass instead, but there's no better feeling than a really full pussy.

Amazing. Hearing things like this make me wonder how many people I've encountered in my life that are stuffed as I talk with them.

Heck, I am one of them as I've been out while stuffed with my butt plug. I find that fetish very arousing.

My fetish right now is to give a bj to a really good looking older guy with gray sexy hair. My husband knows of this fetish and wants me to act on it if the situation ever comes up. Also I really want to seduce a rich sexy older married couple at a bar and go back to there big house and have the most amazing sex all night. If they have a hot tub they get bonus points 😊😊😊😊😊

Amber

slowly peeing

My fetishes is having back to back orgasms in a woman using a diaphram. Then slowly peeing warm pee into her,washing out all the fertile sperm. Love the taste and smell of pussy,semen,and pee.

Always a fave - when they're mine! ;)

I may just have to try something like that. It sounds delicious, tantalizing, and naughty. Thank you for the idea! What to try first?

I haven't done this in a long, long time. Want to do it together some day? :) Maybe we could start with a small travel size jar of Motrin or Advil or something like that?

Amazing. Hearing things like this make me wonder how many people I've encountered in my life that are stuffed as I talk with them.

Heck, I am one of them as I've been out while stuffed with my butt plug. I find that fetish very arousing.

I know right? I don't know why I stopped doing this every now and then!

My fetish right now is to give a bj to a really good looking older guy with gray sexy hair. My husband knows of this fetish and wants me to act on it if the situation ever comes up. Also I really want to seduce a rich sexy older married couple at a bar and go back to there big house and have the most amazing sex all night. If they have a hot tub they get bonus points 😊😊😊😊😊

Amber

Ohh, I like that one. Some older guys are really sexy. I like the idea of getting picked up by a rich older couple too. A lot! :devil:

So many but my biggest has to be being forced to submit to a dominant woman who takes total control. I would even go so far/am open to forced feminazation.

Cameras. Total camera whore. The clicking sound of the shutter opening and closing ... *shudder*

Having my feet played with - wish more men would do that. Feet are sensitive and for many like me we have amazingly intense Os when they are played with too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back