Which is a fetish? Or is it both?

DickandDoof

Forever in Blu Jeans
A lot of men love wearing white, lace undies or looking at pictures of other men doing the same. They consider this to be a fetish. Other men (like me) prefer to examine a closeup of that beautiful, hard shaft sticking out from under the panties, and fantasize about sucking on it. I’m not sure if I’d call that a fetish. Would you?

IMG_0307.jpeg

This is a question that I have thought about a lot. They always label guys who like women with dicks as having a fetish. But what about guys who like women with pussies? Nobody ever says that's a fetish because it's "normal". So everyone else gets labeled as fetishists because they don't walk the straight and narrow path.

If there are women with pussies and women with dicks, it's either all a fetish or none of it is a fetish. What is a fetish anyway at its heart? It's just something sexual that you like - I don't know why it has to be stigmatized.

It's a tyranny of puritanical Christians who just fuck missionary style with the sole purpose of procreation - everyone else is a sick fuck with a fetish.

A lot of men love wearing white, lace undies or looking at pictures of other men doing the same. They consider this to be a fetish. Other men (like me) prefer to examine a closeup of that beautiful, hard shaft sticking out from under the panties, and fantasize about sucking on it. I’m not sure if I’d call that a fetish. Would you?

View attachment 2349996
Being aroused by a man in lingerie is a fetish. Being aroused by a cock is not, regardless of your orientation. The body in the photo looks very feminine: - 1) a "chick with a dick" or 2) a very good photoshop. In either case, I'd take the cock without the white lace undies. So, I'm not a fetishist, just a guy who likes looking at, and fantasize about sucking on it.
This is a question that I have thought about a lot. They always label guys who like women with dicks as having a fetish. But what about guys who like women with pussies? Nobody ever says that's a fetish because it's "normal". So everyone else gets labeled as fetishists because they don't walk the straight and narrow path.

If there are women with pussies and women with dicks, it's either all a fetish or none of it is a fetish. What is a fetish anyway at its heart? It's just something sexual that you like - I don't know why it has to be stigmatized.

It's a tyranny of puritanical Christians who just fuck missionary style with the sole purpose of procreation - everyone else is a sick fuck with a fetish.
It's a fetish - but why do you put a negative connotation on a fetish, when it's not defined negatively? WebMD states that: "A sexual fetish is not a disorder by definition".

Being aroused by a man in lingerie is a fetish. Being aroused by a cock is not, regardless of your orientation. The body in the photo looks very feminine: - 1) a "chick with a dick" or 2) a very good photoshop. In either case, I'd take the cock without the white lace undies. So, I'm not a fetishist, just a guy who likes looking at, and fantasize about sucking on it.

It's a fetish - but why do you put a negative connotation on a fetish, when it's not defined negatively? WebMD states that: "A sexual fetish is not a disorder by definition".
WebMD may say that but I guarantee you if you said that an obsession with pussy was a fetish, everyone would be wetting their pants and crying about it. I put a negative connotation on it because EVERYONE does. Fucking heteronormative bullshit.

Back