What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main fetish at the moment is being dominated. I want to be with someone who is strong enough to really dominate me and let me get out of my own head for a little while

Being tied up and blindfolded in a hotel room and then hearing voices (men's or women's) that I don't recognize coming thru the door. :devil:

The thought of my beautiful wife with a hot stranger. Definitely gets me soooo turned on!!!

I think firefighter Scott would be a good candidate....just sayin :)

Being tied up and blindfolded in a hotel room and then hearing voices (men's or women's) that I don't recognize coming thru the door. :devil:

Since you're in Vegas and enjoy the kink, have you tried The Green Door? I hear it's got something and someone for everyone ;)

Since you're in Vegas and enjoy the kink, have you tried The Green Door? I hear it's got something and someone for everyone ;)

It's gross. I dragged hubby there once. Didn't enjoy it at all. I'm not saying everyone was old and ugly there but ... well ... that's only because I'm trying to be nice. :eek:

But, honestly it was years ago and maybe things have changed. But I NEVER hear anyone talking about it and I'm in the VIP concierge business and get asked about kinky shit going on around town all the time.

It's gross. I dragged hubby there once. Didn't enjoy it at all. I'm not saying everyone was old and ugly there but ... well ... that's only because I'm trying to be nice. :eek:

But, honestly it was years ago and maybe things have changed. But I NEVER hear anyone talking about it and I'm in the VIP concierge business and get asked about kinky shit going on around town all the time.

I had some friends of my uncle go while I was out there this summer, they both left the place very well spent and singing it's praises

Being masturbated into a pair of little cotton panties that I am wearing until I soak them

The idea of marrying a woman close to my age and also fucking her twenty-year old daughter on the side, having the younger woman, my new stepdaughter, call me "Daddy" while we do it, and having the wife know and be cool with it. Of course, I'd do the mother, too. :devil:

The idea of marrying a woman close to my age and also fucking her twenty-year old daughter on the side, having the younger woman, my new stepdaughter, call me "Daddy" while we do it, and having the wife know and be cool with it. Of course, I'd do the mother, too. :devil:

Now that would be fun. And of course you'd do the mother too!

Well, I wouldn't just marry her to fuck her daughter. Besides, cougars are a lot of fun, too...:devil: Something about screwing both mother and daughter, preferably making the daughter never want to leave home, either. :D

Maybe some swollen bellies from such a deal. :devil:

That would be the natural result of two gorgeous women staying at home with you, would it not? ;)

Mines has become dating a woman and going to her home to find her 'sister' is actually her sissy brother, and becoming a very close family of three :devil:

That would be the natural result of two gorgeous women staying at home with you, would it not? ;)

Mines has become dating a woman and going to her home to find her 'sister' is actually her sissy brother, and becoming a very close family of three :devil:

Does "she" have a nice, tight end that looks good in panties or bikini bottoms? :devil:

Well, I wouldn't just marry her to fuck her daughter. Besides, cougars are a lot of fun, too...:devil: Something about screwing both mother and daughter, preferably making the daughter never want to leave home, either. :D

Maybe some swollen bellies from such a deal. :devil:

Licking my lips and now I am going to go and check out the stories you have submitted.

I am pansexual, so the idea of getting it on with a transwoman, a CD, drag queen, sissy, etc. is rather enticing, I admit.

Right now, the idea of fucking a soccer mom type in her sweats while we wait for our laundry, her sweats being lowered to her ankles as I bury my cock inside her from behind....

Right now, the idea of fucking a soccer mom type in her sweats while we wait for our laundry, her sweats being lowered to her ankles as I bury my cock inside her from behind....

Nawh......

Now being hidden under a table, eating a soccer Mom whiles she's leading a PTA meeting ....... :eek::D

Nawh......

Now being hidden under a table, eating a soccer Mom whiles she's leading a PTA meeting ....... :eek::D

To each their own. You don't mind cleaning her up after I cum inside her:devil: before that meeting, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back