What do you like to be called during sex?

Anything "demeaning,"

...as long as it's said in a sexy way! (I LOVE deliciously dirty and degrading talk, but I don't want to be slapped around!)

My all-time favorite is "cocksucker," because that is what I am, to the core! And, although I know lots of folks don't like this, but ANY and ALL homosexual "slurs" are a huge turn-on of me! I absolutely ADORE being called a faggot, fag, queer, homo or boy-bitch...as well as such sexy standards as whore, slut, cum-dump, cock-whore, cunt-mouth, cum-guzzler, etc. These are all truly "music to my ears" when I'm servicing men with complete abandon! Or, when my wife is fucking my asshole with a big dildo or her fist! 💓

Baby girl, My girl, pet, slut. I'm a fan of dirty talk. I'm also a fan of knowing I belong to someone.

Definitely depends on the situation. If we're making love then its Baby, my name etc. If we're fucking, then the closer I get to orgasm the filthier I get and expect.....Slut, my little whore will always drive me over the edge.

My wife tends to call me by my name, or dear, honey or sweetheart.

My penis on the other hand, she calls, "The Big Banana".

its always fun calling a girl a slut.whore,dirty girl and babygirl

Anything other than beige. When a woman says beige, I know that painting the room a different color is what's on her mind. ;)

GloriHoleLover

My all-time favorite is "cocksucker," because that is what I am, to the core! And, although I know lots of folks don't like this, but ANY and ALL homosexual "slurs" are a huge turn-on of me! I absolutely ADORE being called a faggot, fag, queer, homo or boy-bitch...as well as such sexy standards as whore, slut, cum-dump, cock-whore, cunt-mouth, cum-guzzler, etc. These are all truly "music to my ears" when I'm servicing men with complete abandon!

Same here. Love it!!!

Last edited:
Bump - Great comments so far! Feel free to add any phrases that really put you over the edge....("Give it to me!", "Take it!", "Harder", "Pound that tight pussy!", "Ride me", "Fill me"....)

I can't think of anything I particularly like to be called, but I love when my wife tells me she's my anal whore as I fuck her ass hard

I've never really been called anything during sex, or had any real dirty talk while it's happening. Only the normal "oh fuck" etc. But I would love to be called some names and see what I like. I've started doing some dirty talk while having sex

I've never had a single thing but recently a lady has called me master....

I like being called "Cocksucker." Not as an insult, but simply a statement of fact. A recognition of what I am.

Back