What do you like to be called during sex?

HardArch28

Literotica Guru
In the heat of the moment, what do you want your partner to call you?

Is it hearing your name being moaned or screamed?

Are you a fan of dirty talk, and want to be called slut, fucker, or the like?

Is there a particular nickname or phrase that you have adopted/been given that just really gets you off?

If your comfortable with sharing why that name does it for you, feel free.

I am generally curious, and look forward to the responses (and maybe even explanations).

Well, most of my responses are, naturally, given from the perspective of the type of individual I am. Take that with however much salt you wish to take it with.

I enjoy being called "Master", or "Sir". Heck those will start me going even if I'm not already in the midst of an enjoyable session.
I definitely enjoy dirty talk. Not clinical (which I have seen and been with those that have confused the two) or with references to bodily waste functions, but dirty.

I enjoy calling them "my slut" or other such endearments in the heat of the moment.

No particular nicknames, but the reason for the aforementioned names at the top is because of the fact that I'm a Dom and male. Goes with the territory on it for me.

It depends on my mood. And how we are fucking. If it's slow and romantic I want to hear my name and "baby"... sweet soft things.

But if we are fucking... or if I am a begging in heat mess I want to be used. And I want the names I am called to reflect that: slut, whore, bitch... list goes on.

Depends...

Depends on the mood, depends on the man.
Slut is fine, but sexy slut with the right man can put me over the top. My name, baby, baby girl, or lass--all good.

My wife has used her lovers name for me while we were having sex in the past. She's also admitted to thinking about him while I fucked her. That's always hot!

Nothing

Usually I have her mouth stuffed with my cock, so she can't call me anything as I fuck her throat.;)

If I'm called Daddy or Papi, I lose control and start fucking like an animal

In the heat of the moment, what do you want your partner to call you?

Is it hearing your name being moaned or screamed?

Are you a fan of dirty talk, and want to be called slut, fucker, or the like?

Is there a particular nickname or phrase that you have adopted/been given that just really gets you off?

If your comfortable with sharing why that name does it for you, feel free.

I am generally curious, and look forward to the responses (and maybe even explanations).

1: Baby. Or anything he wants.
2: love my name from his mouth.
3: dirty talk fan. I like being his slut and more...
4: yes. You think I'm gonna tell you? Ha!
5: see above.

Slut!

Slut!....love being called that during sex, I have no idea why....but being called a slut makes me want to be one for him, just love it!

Judging by some of the threads on this board, a fair number like to be called, "Motherfucker." :D

I would love for her to say ANYTHING but she doesnt. I love calling her my slut or my little whore, but she doesn't respond, so in the end we end up being quiet. I have tried but she doesn't seem to respond.

"You fucking hunk of a man"

"My lover boy"

"Sex machine"

"Oh, Baby" is ok with me too sometimes!

:eek:

I'm used to being called "Oh God" or something similar.

However, I have yet to work out whether that's in a context of praise or despair.

;)

It depends on my mood. And how we are fucking. If it's slow and romantic I want to hear my name and "baby"... sweet soft things.

But if we are fucking... or if I am a begging in heat mess I want to be used. And I want the names I am called to reflect that: slut, whore, bitch... list goes on.

I like when he starts with "you like that cock don't you slut, whore.......

Depends on my mood and the type of sex.
Baby or babygirl or even just my name can be hot

Dirty fucking... slut, cumdump, telling me I'm just his hole.

During foreplay I like to be called romantic, endearing names like "sweet" or "baby", but once we actually get down to business there's nothing hotter than being called "slut" or "whore".

"Do you need my thick cock inside your dirty whore cunt?" If I'm really aroused, that sort of thing that will make me crazy with lust.

Just don't call me "bitch". Instant mood-killer. I've been called that with hostility too many times.

I totally agree

During foreplay I like to be called romantic, endearing names like "sweet" or "baby", but once we actually get down to business there's nothing hotter than being called "slut" or "whore".

"Do you need my thick cock inside your dirty whore cunt?" If I'm really aroused, that sort of thing that will make me crazy with lust.

Just don't call me "bitch". Instant mood-killer. I've been called that with hostility too many times.

I am the same way with "bitch" instant turn off.

SAME! I actually thought I liked being called "bitch", but I just don't like it either.

dirty names :D

(though I agree, "bitch" has to be preceded by "hot, fucking" or "tall" or "sexy, fucking" and used only on very special occasions when I've been bad on purpose)

Last edited:
Back