What do you like to be called during sex?

Sweet lovin': "baby", "love", "pet", "good girl"
Dirty lovin': "my little slut", "good girl", "bad girl", "mine"

Why do you like "slut"? It's my wife's favorite too.

I like to call my girl "slut", "cum drinker", as in "you're my cum drinking street walking, cock sucking girl". It turns me on just saying the words to her as we are fucking. She always soaks floods and drenched her self upon hearing me say the words.

Attachments

• F44212B9-1201-47E1-8551-3342CEBED6C6-3493-000002103679F350.jpg
    F44212B9-1201-47E1-8551-3342CEBED6C6-3493-000002103679F350.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
I like being called " Cocksucker" by men while I'm blowing them, and by my wife as she forces her dildo down my throat before fucking my ass.

By my name, Not your wife's , but it's quite ok to yell out my name, when you're having sex with your wife:D

One mom I was fucking when I was fingering her really hard after fucking and sucking for a 1hr plus I kept saying to her: You are such a dirty mommy! She went nuts and pussy got really wet.

Depends

If I am sucking off a man, I like bitch, cumslut, whore, cunt and the like. Love being used by guys. If I am with my wife, I like for her to talk to me like I am a stranger, or, at least, someone other than me.

I love it when he calls me "Daddy's good girl" especially if I'm sucking his cock and looking up at him... hearing him call me that makes me feel like Daddy's good little slut ;) and it lets me know I'm doing a good job

I like to be called naughtier and dirty terms. I'd say I prefer a hard breathing moan of my name versus screaming.

Thanks, JoJokiss and ...
Hey, lads,
why so few men mentioning what they get called that they like???? :confused:

Thanks, JoJokiss and ...
Hey, lads,

I've noticed that too Simon. I wonder why that is?

Well, speaking for my husband, I happen to know from firsthand experience that he's QUITE fond of "master" and "sir" and "oh god, oh god, oh god!" LOL

I've noticed that too Simon. I wonder why that is?

Well, speaking for my husband, I happen to know from firsthand experience that he's QUITE fond of "master" and "sir" and "oh god, oh god, oh god!" LOL

Liz, your last reminds me of something I enjoy at a deep level when it happens with my woman: It's often enough that she's into "yes ... Yes ... YESS" which is delightful but just occasionally it comes out as "no. ... no ... NO!" and I understand: the build she's experiencing is so intense and potentially overwhelming that before it breaks over her she is actually frightened. Now, that, a man likes to do. ;)

Allow me to be outrageous, here in this conference centre all week away from my bed and my naked lovely ... if you got yourself over here with your delicious smile and stiletto heels we'd both get to "oh god oh god" pretty damn early on and before I so much as offered you a drink! xx

I love it when he calls me "Daddy's good girl" especially if I'm sucking his cock and looking up at him... hearing him call me that makes me feel like Daddy's good little slut ;) and it lets me know I'm doing a good job

If you live in my state I could have sworn I dated you. :-D

Thanks, JoJokiss and ...
Hey, lads,

Sometimes, if I'm in the mood, I like her to call me humiliating names.....Loser, Cocksucker, etc, while she slaps my cock and hits me. She rarely does it, though.

Back