What did you dream? Tell it in five sentences or fewer.

In my dream I was playing poker.

I played a lot when I was younger but got burned out on it.

First it was idiots poker where you have one card that you hold on your forehead that others can see but you cannot. I have also heard this called Indian poker.

I had no idea what my card was, but I was playing with bad poker players, who were “not keeping their cards close to the vest” as they say, so I knew I had a good card and that I could win the pot.

Then the scene shifted and we were playing Texas hold ‘em. The pot was really large and I had two 8s showing. Everyone was folding. I was disappointed bcz I wanted to get in a good bidding war because I also had another 8 underneath.

Everyone ended up folding and I won with three 8s.

I wonder what it means? IRL I can’t stand playing poker anymore.

I'm not really sure. Maybe youthful dating? Except I don't remember it being quite that awkward. I think I preferred the one where I was trapped in a cave head down.

This one is easy. I can never remember my dreams. I honestly can’t remember the last recall of a dream that I’ve had.

I’ve been told that I talk in my sleep (sometimes a lot) before and therefore must have some pretty full on dreams. However, I always feel like I’ve barely moved, from when I got into bed,
when I wake up…

This one is easy. I can never remember my dreams. I honestly can’t remember the last recall of a dream that I’ve had.

I’ve been told that I talk in my sleep (sometimes a lot) before and therefore must have some pretty full on dreams. However, I always feel like I’ve barely moved, from when I got into bed,
when I wake up…
I've been told I talk a lot in my sleep as well, full conversations sometimes. Knowing whats goin thro my head and the things I crave.. I find it very embarassing!!

As for my dream..
I just wanna kneel infront of my Master and show HIM that I can be a good slave. If I could program my dreams I would dream of that thro the night and live it thro the day.

In my dream I was drawing an eyeball. It was very realistic looking.

Then the scene panned out to another perspective. There I was with Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac. She was giving me head. It was a really good blow job and she was working the length of my shaft really well and applyijg the perfect ammount of suction. I tied to put my hands on her hair and head to control her but she shook her head no and all “said” uh-uh. (She had something in her mouth after all.)

It felt great.

Woke up very hard.

Always had a crush on her, but never really liked Fleetwood Mac.

Wife and I walking through a strange house.
Chest high chairs meant to position you with your legs spread open scattered throughout.
Came across one with a naked man, cock out, legs open, waiting.
Wife walked up and started giving him a sensual hand job. I joined in and we had four hands caressing his cock and balls.
He came, and we searched for the next chair.

I dreamed of starting to give oral to a female friend I have a major crush on! it was amazing because I have always wanted her!

I had a business selling nail clippings and balls of loose hair from my hair brush. I made awesome money and then I found out one of my customers was using the stuff to collect my DNA and tried to clone me. J was not happy about it and I stopped my nail clipping business.

I woke up stupidly worried.

I organized a Nordic Lit-togerher. Lots of people signed up and I was really excited about meeting people. Turns out everyone who came was either my ex or someone I went to school with. It wasn’t a fun time for me at all, but everyone else had a great time swapping embarrassing stories about me.

I kept posting here trying to get someone not-from-my-past to come, but I failed miserably, no one else wanted to come.

I won’t be organizing a Lit-together any time soon, just to be on the safe side. 😁

I organized a Nordic Lit-togerher. Lots of people signed up and I was really excited about meeting people. Turns out everyone who came was either my ex or someone I went to school with. It wasn’t a fun time for me at all, but everyone else had a great time swapping embarrassing stories about me.

I kept posting here trying to get someone not-from-my-past to come, but I failed miserably, no one else wanted to come.

I won’t be organizing a Lit-together any time soon, just to be on the safe side. 😁
I’ll make it a priority to be there when you do.

I also had a literotica style dream, but my dream was far tamer.

In it, I posted on the playground forum what were peoples first cars and I listed mine. (A 72 Buick, LeSabre, a 76 white Honda Civic, that I called the eggshell and a 1980 Ford fiesta.)

Not very sexy or sexual at all, but I dreamt it the night before last!

I participated in a pageant show. One participant’s talent was a performance where she put a cube of beef between her breasts to show she can squeeze her boobs together to keep the cube there without using her hands AND dry-age the beef to perfection at the same time. My talent was literally herding cats and I failed miserably because the cats they gave me to herd were not the cats I had trained to walk in a 3x3 formation, but at least I looked really pretty in the dress. Another participant’s talent was that she could cram a pair of panties and a pair of pantyhose up her vagina, but she was given really big panties during the show and couldn’t get even the panties crammed in. I did my very best to help her.

My (male) Mandarin teacher was one of the participants too. I woke up before finding out his talent - maybe for the best.

Back