What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why I always attract boys who love sports. This nerd girl knows nothing about sports.

Dunk that touchdown!.... right?

You've never had your bases loaded? :D

(See, that's doubly funny to me because baseball isn't even a thing in the UK.)

Woke up with a headache and sniffles. Just injested copious amounts of vitamin C and Zinc. And coffee. Let’s be reasonable....

From the Soundcloud site logs, I can see that there have been quite a few plays recently of my audio recordings, as linked from my thread. I haven't received any feedback from anyone on them, though.

I wonder what people have been thinking about them. :eek:

I had this thought while I was in the shower..

That's when I have my best, sharpest thoughts.

As I watched the "Bobby Kennedy for president" docu-series on Netflix I noticed something that really caught my attention.. they interviewed Richard Nixon in 1968 and he said "as long as Lyndon Johnson is in office, Bobby Kennedy will never be president" and the way he said it really struck me as odd.. he said it in a tone like Johnson was going to do something or have him killed. I think Dick knew something nobody else did..

Also, I watched an interview with one of Nixon's top people in his cabinet and he said "Nixon used to say that the only difference between him and Lyndon Johnson was, Johnson would kill someone to be president, I wouldn't"

Hmmm.. my respect for Nixon went way up. I think he was trying to say something..

You've never had your bases loaded? :D

(See, that's doubly funny to me because baseball isn't even a thing in the UK.)

Lol!!! You crack me up.
Also... that information is not for public consumption ;)

If these walls could talk, they would ruin every relationship, make fun of the things you do and simply mess with you out of jealousy because they can't move.

It appears a certain friend of mine is fucking with my head.. 😂😏

Tal: +1 ACG: -1

Here I am with all this free time... and all my friends are busy... :rolleyes:

It appears a certain friend of mine is fucking with my head.. 😂😏

Tal: +1 ACG: -1

Haha! You'll learn to keep up eventually. I say this all the time and yet people still don't learn... 99.9% of what I say on threads is just arsing around. If I tell you I'm sucking dick, the truth is I'm more likely to be sat in a gravy-stained shirt, my hair unbrushed and dried spit on my chin where I drooled when sleeping... :eek:

Haha! You'll learn to keep up eventually. I say this all the time and yet people still don't learn... 99.9% of what I say on threads is just arsing around. If I tell you I'm sucking dick, the truth is I'm more likely to be sat in a gravy-stained shirt, my hair unbrushed and dried spit on my chin where I drooled when sleeping... :eek:

😂😂

I'm so glad you're back and arsing around!

I hope! You're always one step ahead of me 😂

I doubt I will.. but that means you'll be able to fuck with me as much as you want 😎

I'm glad I'm not the only one who drools when they sleep.. 😮

I bet, despite all of that, you look amazing 🌹

I hope! You're always one step ahead of me 😂

I doubt I will.. but that means you'll be able to fuck with me as much as you want 😎

I'm glad I'm not the only one who drools when they sleep.. 😮

I bet, despite all of that, you look amazing 🌹

Wow. You're so fucked. I think you left your dignity in my bra, come and get it back :D

Wow. You're so fucked. I think you left your dignity in my bra, come and get it back :D

Well.. that's not a bad thing 😏 especially if you're doing it!

It probably is, I know I don't have it 😂

I can just think of the ways you'll make me earn it back.. 😋😮

Four vehicle's do not fit in a 3 car garage, so I guess my SUV is the odd one out apparently

L:rose:

Four vehicle's do not fit in a 3 car garage, so I guess my SUV is the odd one out apparently

L:rose:

Are nice car ports or canopies allowable in your neighborhood or whatever HOA rules or guidelines it might have? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back