Welcome to OA - Overthinkers Anonymous - What Are You Overthinking About Today?

Mmm today it’s communication styles today and how some clash and some fit really well together

I’m overthinking posting on Lit. I look at threads and want to respond. Should I? Does my take on it matter? Am I missing something and my words will be way off base? Am I conveying my thoughts or will they be misunderstood? What if I make a typo? Oh no. I waited too long and that was five posts back. Can I still reference it or is it too late?
Your take probably doesn’t matter, but that shouldn’t matter. Don’t overanalyze this.

Overthinking about the dreaded being left on read, and just wish I could talk to someone who never puts their phone down.
Oh my god I can totally sympathize with this. I hate being left on red, and wondering why. Did I say something? Did they forget? Are they just having more fun talking with others? I will never know.

ImDHRm7.jpg

I've discovered a rough spot on my tooth where a filling was placed and now I can't leave it alone. I keep rubbing my tongue against it and want to take a sharp metal implement to my mouth to scrape it out.

I need consistent - and maybe constant - reassurance and communication. Does that mean I'm entitled to it? I don't think so, as hard as that is to realise. No one actually owes me anything more than they choose to give.

Back