Wax Play...have you tried it?

Wax play has been something that I've wanted to try since someone first sent me a picture of it about six years ago - before my journey through Lit.

Since then, I've done some reading, some talking, and some learning through my local BDSM group. I wanted so much to be the one he used to SHOW us how to be safe, what it could do, how to use candles. And how to clean it off. Since then, I still haven't stopped wanting to try it...and, with Covid, may end up trying it on myself!

Tell me...have you tried it? What did you like or dislike about it?

88e3795f4f879096877d25446cdbf53665f23e4d.jpg
I remember seeing a video in which hot wax and ice were being exchanged on woman butt

On my back, the underneath side of my cock fully exposed, imagining the hot drip, by drip, by drip along the entire length, ending at the end....jeezus....

On my back, the underneath side of my cock fully exposed, imagining the hot drip, by drip, by drip along the entire length, ending at the end....jeezus....
There is nothing like having your crotch area coated in wax, then having the wax cropped off. Just be sure you've shaved first; otherwise, you're going to discover the limits of endorphins.

It’s been a long time, but I have tried it…blindfolded, teasingly dripping all over my stomach, tits, incredibly sensitive nipples, pussy lips…it didn’t make me cum in itself, but was great foreplay.

Only in private on my cock. Loved it and would love having it done to me while tied down.

@barefootgirl69 did you end up trying this?
It’s definitely something that intrigues me. I used to like sticking my fingers in candle wax. I love the heat, then cooling. The smooth sensation. Would be fun to incorporate into play.

@barefootgirl69 did you end up trying this?
It’s definitely something that intrigues me. I used to like sticking my fingers in candle wax. I love the heat, then cooling. The smooth sensation. Would be fun to incorporate into play.
I've used it for play but only on myself so far!! have to use the right candles, parrafin is best, definitely not beeswax, it burns too hot and will leave burns. Parrafin stings like crazy but doesn't burn skin!! Wax is a bugger to get out of pubic hair though. Be forewarned lol!!

I've used it for play but only on myself so far!! have to use the right candles, parrafin is best, definitely not beeswax, it burns too hot and will leave burns. Parrafin stings like crazy but doesn't burn skin!! Wax is a bugger to get out of pubic hair though. Be forewarned lol!!
Is the paraffin the same stuff they use in pedicures? I love getting that done.

Is the paraffin the same stuff they use in pedicures? I love getting that done.
Can't say because I've never had a pedicure lol! I've found the tapered candles used in candlesticks work and votive candles which can be a bit hot but still ok for skin, even on genitals, at least on mine.

Back