Wax Play...have you tried it?

barefootgirl69

Wild Little Cupcake
Wax play has been something that I've wanted to try since someone first sent me a picture of it about six years ago - before my journey through Lit.

Since then, I've done some reading, some talking, and some learning through my local BDSM group. I wanted so much to be the one he used to SHOW us how to be safe, what it could do, how to use candles. And how to clean it off. Since then, I still haven't stopped wanting to try it...and, with Covid, may end up trying it on myself!

Tell me...have you tried it? What did you like or dislike about it?

88e3795f4f879096877d25446cdbf53665f23e4d.jpg

It IS beautiful, isn't it?

Wax play is considered moderately advanced...you really need to know what you're doing and use the right kind of candles.

Where can you find them? Amazon...I've seen them on Etsy.

Also, I have heard about painting the hot wax on instead of just dripping it! As a sensualist, I find this intriguing!

The beauty of the female form, the curves, the lines with an arrangement of colored wax , can very very sensual.

Gonna try it.?

I've tried it. I'm too squeamish to have her drip it onto my cock, but onto my bare back, the sensation was pretty intense. It was just the right amount of tense anticipation, pain, and erotic pleasure. Plus, having the wax peel off later, back at home, and knowing where it came from, and remembering the session, was an added bonus.

Hi bfg.

I recall DVS wrote a lengthy post on this, perhaps you might do a search on him and find it.

I use wax play with a partner on a regular basis. First, have the right candle, low melting point, not too low, and probably stay away from beeswax candles, they will burn your skin. Parafin and soy candles are good, if they are colored ust be careful as sometimes the coloring can affect the "hotness" of the wax.

You might like to initial just try it out, light the candle you have bought and then drip wax on your arm. Do you like that sensation? are you relaxed once you have done it a few times? now, instead of drips pour wax in a stream along your arm, pleasant?

If you are okay then start talking with your partner and how you might bring it into your play sessions.

I tend to use bondage and eye masks. Make sure she is prepared, lots of foreplay and then the wax play starts. Starting with single drips on strategic places and leading up to wax pours, making sure she is sexually aroused at all times.

Have fun

Hi bfg.

I recall DVS wrote a lengthy post on this, perhaps you might do a search on him and find it.

I use wax play with a partner on a regular basis. First, have the right candle, low melting point, not too low, and probably stay away from beeswax candles, they will burn your skin. Parafin and soy candles are good, if they are colored ust be careful as sometimes the coloring can affect the "hotness" of the wax.

You might like to initial just try it out, light the candle you have bought and then drip wax on your arm. Do you like that sensation? are you relaxed once you have done it a few times? now, instead of drips pour wax in a stream along your arm, pleasant?

If you are okay then start talking with your partner and how you might bring it into your play sessions.

I tend to use bondage and eye masks. Make sure she is prepared, lots of foreplay and then the wax play starts. Starting with single drips on strategic places and leading up to wax pours, making sure she is sexually aroused at all times.

Have fun

I did a search for 'wax play' threads not posts! I will look again. I was hoping he'd stop by here.

You make some very good suggestions.
Any places I should avoid?

I've tried it. I'm too squeamish to have her drip it onto my cock, but onto my bare back, the sensation was pretty intense. It was just the right amount of tense anticipation, pain, and erotic pleasure. Plus, having the wax peel off later, back at home, and knowing where it came from, and remembering the session, was an added bonus.

Now that sounds very 🔥.

Was it hard to peel off?
When I saw this done, he used a comb...my feet could just imagine how it tickled when he did it over her feet. I was so jealous!

I have thought about this a lot. I am very nervous to try it. I get nervous about pain very easily. But I forget that if I can get into sub space I am almost a pain slut for lack of any other term. The problem is me letting go and going to sub space. I have trust issues with letting go.

The wax is a low temp wax and start off by dripping it higher off the body, then adjust to the point where it is pleasurable.

I have thought about this a lot. I am very nervous to try it. I get nervous about pain very easily. But I forget that if I can get into sub space I am almost a pain slut for lack of any other term. The problem is me letting go and going to sub space. I have trust issues with letting go.

It would definitely be something I'd only try with someone I trust.

I did like the suggestion to try it on myself!

I think the visual part would be really great like the first pic on this thread.

When you did it was it on sensitive parts or all over?

The tiny, sharp instant of pain followed by the gradual cooling and tactile sensations as the wax is rolled off the sensitive skin is very, very fun.

The tiny, sharp instant of pain followed by the gradual cooling and tactile sensations as the wax is rolled off the sensitive skin is very, very fun.

This is what I imagine. Then again I was the kid that use to play in melted wax from a candle because I could.

I incorporate it into rope work a lot. Mostly using red. Always going for the aesthetic. Although if going for suspension I have in the past suspended a taper above a slowly spinning sub so they randomly get the wax dripped on them. The only problem with this was having to clean the floor. (actually remembering it makes me feel sad that the play spaces are all closed right now)

Not really the same thing, but I can also pour wax into my mouth and spit out the solid chunks. Not really an erotic thing, but it is a good way to get a waiters attention in a restaurant.

Not waxing the peach?
*runs*

I actually enjoy that type of wax.

This takes patience. The dripping. I’m very impatient, but I think it’s very sensual just the same. I love looking at the pics.

Um...no. I can't even imagine that! 😄

I think someone who is very tactile would be perfect for this. I can think of one person that would enjoy it and we'd both enjoy each other's reactions. :devil:

We need more pics, right?!

c74d9c46db0bc9979881d19e2409ab76bf4c735d.jpg

As top I didn't find it particularly interesting, although I wouldn't dismiss a bottom who would want some wax experience.

But if someone wants to experience some temperature play and I have free rein, I prefer to use my stainless steel bbq tools, which I bring to the desired controlled temperature via water bath. You can't use candles to pull on a nipple like you can do with some hot tongs. Then again, it does lack the artistic vibe of wax - unless you happen to pose for The Torturer Calendar 2021.

As top I didn't find it particularly interesting, although I wouldn't dismiss a bottom who would want some wax experience.

But if someone wants to experience some temperature play and I have free rein, I prefer to use my stainless steel bbq tools, which I bring to the desired controlled temperature via water bath. You can't use candles to pull on a nipple like you can do with some hot tongs. Then again, it does lack the artistic vibe of wax - unless you happen to pose for The Torturer Calendar 2021.

This...wow. I never would have thought of that as play until you mention it. And now I am all curious and wanna try. Damn.

Back