Valentine's Day Contest Story Ideas

I think I suggested the heart transplant trope already - but what can we do to have a heart surgeon in love?......

He recently lost the love of his life to cancer. Now, he mends broken hearts in others, but who will mend his heart? Maybe the lady oncologist who recently lost her husband to a heart attack. They met when they were each treating the other's spouses, but both failed. Now they can try again, with each other.

He recently lost the love of his life to cancer. Now, he mends broken hearts in others, but who will mend his heart? Maybe the lady oncologist who recently lost her husband to a heart attack. They met when they were each treating the other's spouses, but both failed. Now they can try again, with each other.

So lovely I want to barf...

(says the cancer survivor)

What do strippers do on V Day?

Answer: they tend to some lonely hears.

I'm thinking a four hander.

One "couple" finds ta tender human connection (love?) amongst the artificiality. In the other one side falls deeply in love (maybe the stripper half?) while the other is cold hearted.

Valentine's Day at the Sperm Bank

Is it busier than usual?
Or dead slow?
Do couples come in together, wanting to violate the rules and have the Fs help their Ms produce the sample?
Does the technician fall in love?

Speaking of gender flips, how about a story where a gf dares her bf to dress up as a sexy girl when they go out for dinner on V Day?
True tale: A couple of software engineer workmates (M+F) wed and many cow-orkers were invited. The event and reception were held at the elite home of two systems managers, he wearing pumps and a slinky dress revealing chest hair, his wife in a form-fitting tuxedo and penciled-in moustache. After the reception, honored (and trusted) cow-orkers joined the managers and bride+groom naked in the hot tub. Certain substances were imbibed. Hey, this was Marin County California in the era of The Serial, when chic socialites had their Dobermans carefully Rolfed.

So, a V-day fest, maybe a wedding, where all partiers cross-dress and retire to the oversized hot tub with intoxicants. Are condoms kept handy?

Sorry I've been away. Unexcused absence. But that is still no reason to spank me. I give spankings, not receive them.

Which suggests today's idea- a BDSM tale about a couple who switch roles each Valentine's Day.

Mine story is submitted.

Mine story is posted. Please read, vote, comment if you wish.

A trite idea for today :Two Lit authors, previously known to each other only on Lit Forums, decide to hook up on V Day.

The Famous romance novelist getting his/her eighth divorce on Valentine's Day falls for the court reporter...

Valentine's Shopping at the lingerie store:`

~ an established couple has a threesome with a helpful clerk

~ a shy young man gets help from a frisky clerk

~ the shy young man gets help from a helpful customer

~ the clerk is depressed because she has spent weeks peddling expensive yet cheap shoddy merchandise, but has no one to buy any for her- how does she find love?

~ two sales clerks, at the end of the day, decide to play dress up, ending in a lesbian thriller.

The Day after

do they take returns at the jewellery shop if he said "no"?

The Day After Option deux

what about the lover left behind in the handcuffs with the fuzzy red covers?

What do witches do on Valentines Day?
Depends on who and where they are. Mayan brujas might not notice. Ah, an idea! Tribal witches in far-off Agoraland hear of St Valentine when Euro mariners first land, prompting said witches to remove the invaders' hearts to display along with their shrunken heads. The hearts beat rapidly every V-Day from then on. Hmmm, not erotic. Where are the tentacle monsters?

Another try: EastEuro-type witches and sorcerers call a truce each V-Day and exchange hearts. Their own, or their victims'? No, the latter is messy. Let's say pairs of witches and sorcerers swap their own hearts for the day. Do any try to cheat and keep the loaner? What ensues?

Depends on who and where they are. Mayan brujas might not notice. Ah, an idea! Tribal witches in far-off Agoraland hear of St Valentine when Euro mariners first land, prompting said witches to remove the invaders' hearts to display along with their shrunken heads. The hearts beat rapidly every V-Day from then on. Hmmm, not erotic. Where are the tentacle monsters?

Another try: EastEuro-type witches and sorcerers call a truce each V-Day and exchange hearts. Their own, or their victims'? No, the latter is messy. Let's say pairs of witches and sorcerers swap their own hearts for the day. Do any try to cheat and keep the loaner? What ensues?
Oh, I like the heart swapping bit...:heart:

What do LW trolls do on V Day? Do they have their own dating site?

A Fairy Tale

The Princess is set to be married off to the fat old ugly king of the next kingdom over, except for once Cupid's Arrow does some good and kills off the groom, allowing the Princess to marry the sweet young arrow maker next door.

A prison pen pal story?
For a boner killer, underage Melissa finds that she's been corresponding with a former president jailed for treason. In desperation, she looks for his total opposite and finds a Bolivian communist dwarf with long fingers. Romance ensues.

For a boner killer, underage Melissa finds that she's been corresponding with a former president jailed for treason. In desperation, she looks for his total opposite and finds a Bolivian communist dwarf with long fingers. Romance ensues.

this being Lit, Melissa ought to be 18, but otherwise I like it.

Back