Nude Day contest - Nude Beach

BBlaketbv

Virgin
The National Nude Day contest is coming up. That contest is about public nudity, exhibitionism, etc.

Recently I have been going to a nude beach at a local lake. While going to the nude beach for me is (for now) entirely non-sexual, it has given me inspiration for a story for the Nude Day contest.
- - -

Here's the idea:
A university student goes to the local nude beach at the end of the school semester. While walking from the parking lot to the beach he is approached by an younger/older woman. The woman asks if he is going to the nude beach. She tells him she is from another country and has recently discovered that there is a nude beach there. Where she is from nude beaches are not allowed. Over the last couple or days she has been building up courage to go to the nude beach for the first time. However she is shy and a bit scared she will get approached by creepy men if she would go to the beach alone. She wants him to be her fake parner/boyfriend to feel somewhat protected from unwanted advances.

He admits he is still new to nudism and doesn't have much experience. She doesn't care. He seemed friendly enough for her and she just wants others to think he is her partner/boyfriend. While walking together to the beach they discuss how they would go about it.

The first day together at the beach isn't very sexual. They talk, see each other naked, put sun lotion on each other, but not much more. The male main character wants her to feel safe and at ease. He tries to not get hard, which is made difficult because she is incredibly pretty.

After a couple of hours they walk back to the parking lot together to go home. She tells him how much she has enjoyed it. It was scary to her at first, but soon enough she had felt good. She tells him she even had gotten horny at some point. They agree to meet again a couple of days later.

The second day at the nude beach is more intimate and sexually exciting. Like before they put sun lotion on each other's bodies, but this time they don't just do each other's backs. There are several other couples at the beach. Some of those couples are shamelessly touching one another.

- - -
The female main character gets turned on a this point.
But what do they do? How does the story progress to lead to the main characters having sex?
Is the story told from a male or female perspective?
Do other people get involved?
Should she be older or younger than him?

Last edited:
This is a good one. I love older woman stories so that's my answer for your last question.

However as she is very new to public nudity I find taking the jump to public sex a little far fetched. But, she's fantasticaly turnd on. She's applying oil to the MMC and she's teasing him big time. Circling his nipples with her fingers, dipping down near his cock and it's not long before his self control is shot and he's sporting an erection.

She laughs and drops her hat over it. He grabs her body and pushed her down gently and begins the same treatment. It's not long before she's moaning softly.

She looks up at him and whispers, "Please tell me you live close."

He smiles. "Three blocks."

They pick up and head to his place where they have wild sex repeatedly until the folowing morning.

Perhaps they meet again on the beach and she finally has sex with him on the beach. Or in a curious twist, he gets there and she's being fucked on a blanket by another one of the regular couples there.

He's not too hurt, he knows she's on vacation, but he's a bit disappointed, until she looks up while being fucked from behind and grins wildly at him.

The mans wife gets up and approaches him with a sexy smile. She kneels before him. "We were hoping you'd be up for a trade."

He nods happliy. "You bet your fine ass, I am."

I'd make it a young dude and an older woman. But not so much older that they can't look like a valid couple.

How does the story progress and ramp up the action? I'd have them watching other people. One day, they see a lot of people kissing. The next day, they see a woman giving a man a handjob or a blowjob. The next day, they actually see a couple fucking. At that point, they can't keep their hands off each other anymore.

I'd probably write it third person omniscient, so you can go back and forth between describing his thoughts and feelings, and her thoughts and feelings. Basically give them equal billing in the MC department, since it is a voyage of discover for both of them.

I would keep and even underline the divide between nudity and sex. While not much of a practicing nudist myself, as I sometimes say, nudity is just an outfit, every much as sexual as a school uniform. All that matters if how one is wearing it, and only secondary, how others perceive it. Only while with physically covering outfits the sexuality is often easily (but not necessarily intentionally) implied by revealing more than it seemingly should, with nudity that already doesn't cover anything at all the transition to a sexual game is purely mental -- attitude change and at most gesturing, body language. With can change on a spot, is very subtle and can be hard to convey in writing, I'm afraid. Also prone to misunderstanding, in both directions, especially with people new to it. One may blissfully ignore blatant signaling while nude out of pure politeness, or see simply relaxed posture as invitation. But that's why it's fun.

And I believe that difference is best revealed by stressing it. Thus I would keep their first sexual activities away from the beach. Go to a cafe afterwards, take a peek in her cleavage, remember what you saw just a short time before and suddenly it's pure sex. Get a kiss. Then next day on the beach, it's different, because the spark is there and the game is on. But the nudity, it just lets them know each other that much faster, it's not the why they fall together.

Sex on the beach rarely happens out in the open, and even less so on a nudist beach -- were people may be very concerned about the perceptions and moral panics that may shut down the beach they enjoy. Go a little out the beach, up in the dunes, and you may encounter someone fucking even right behind quite crowded mostly textile beach. Yes, have done just that myself. I would say, as less formally recognized as nude beach the place that tolerate nudity there is, the more sexy it is, but that may and do depend on beach, community, country, laws and their enforcement, policing or lack of any, and so on.

Meeting a stranger nude or while nude, or otherwise mutual nude experiences leading to fast track the relationship... yes very much, and could certainly be a story.

Hmm, nudist beach.

There are many videos out there of girls naked in public parks. Green parks. Lots of foot traffic. Some of these vids are made for dare, some by pro models that market their "work."

Why not have the guy meeting a girl -- young woman -- he knows, but haven't seen in a long while, and the two of them going to a park? Where the girl removes her clothes, all of them, and sunbathes in nude, while many people fully dressed pass by or picnic in the grass?

You know what this make me think about? The somewhat famous Dovbychka nude beach in central Kyiv that's on a river island in direct, if distant, view from one of the main bridges and other beaches across the river. Access by car is difficult if even possible, by foot or bicycle one would have to take significant detour to another bridge and then by trail along the island. The most straightforward way of access is by boat, and that's available as a service. I have heard claims it is/was far more hyped than actually popular among the locals and you would rather encounter creepy men or a models doing photo sessions than actual nudists there, but that might be a negative bias.

Anyhow, at least before the war unobtrusive nudity was tolerated pretty much anywhere on Kyiv and Crimea beaches (in Russian controlled Crimea nudism is once again formally illegal, but still widely practiced just as it was in Soviet times), and I believe more or less anywhere in Ukraine in general.

(Edit: added name of the beach)

Last edited:
I would like to know about your experiences.
Sure thing you can PM us too. She has posed nude for solo photographers and events with many photographers. AVN is pretty cool. They hotel suites have photographers and guests/VIP's. Different types of models in the suites for different tastes, so to speak. My wife represents the categories of BBW/Hairy/Busty/Mature. She may go from suite to suite or just stay in one. She loves it and the pay for each day is really good to be nude.Guessing many women won't do it. But my wife loves all the attention!!

Without trying to derail anything, but a suggestion which might solve a couple of concerns,

Many if not most European nations have some degree of nudity on some beaches. Even a Cold War East Germany had legal nudism. It’s possible then that (if European) she is used to it back home, is considering visiting the one here but is hesitant as she doesn’t know the area. From there on, carry on as discussed.

Even a Cold War East Germany had legal nudism.

Even? I believe cold war East Germany was at least one of top three nudism friendly countries in the world in the period after ww2. Although Netherlands with their communal showers in schools all trough middle school could trump it.

P.S. In the USSR itself, nudism was never illegal, just shunned by the official channels after the repressive action the the quasi-political nudist marches in thirties ended up. But those were banned on grounds of, you won't believe, air pollution, of all the things, and never "moral" grounds.

Last edited:
Of course. My use of the word 'even' was meant to highlight that even the supposedly-overwhelmingly-dour Communist system had exceptions.

Closeted Nudist here (In the sense that the only places I am naked are the shower and my bed in the summer) and I've read several nudist stories here and elsewhere (Gaydemon, sol, etc), namely the works of Silkstockingslover, Kenjames and scouries. I've also read that nudity in a public setting like a beach isn't as commonplace as you may expect unless you're visiting the Hedonism Resort. I have also heard from some unreliable sources that sex on the beach is uncomfortable. I don't have an opinion on writing a nudist story, I just wanted to drop my two cents worth.

Closeted Nudist here (In the sense that the only places I am naked are the shower and my bed in the summer) and I've read several nudist stories here and elsewhere (Gaydemon, sol, etc), namely the works of Silkstockingslover, Kenjames and scouries. I've also read that nudity in a public setting like a beach isn't as commonplace as you may expect unless you're visiting the Hedonism Resort. I have also heard from some unreliable sources that sex on the beach is uncomfortable. I don't have an opinion on writing a nudist story, I just wanted to drop my two cents worth.
I won’t say ‘uncomfortable’ but, from personal experience, sand is not the ideal lubricant. 😦. A big towel is a wonderful thing.

I'm from the Netherlands. Like a previous comment mentioned, we did have communal showers at middle school (separated, and in my school almost never used. But the option was there).
Nudity on Dutch beaches isn't the norm, but I've seen it on multiple occasions on several different beaches. Last year I began going to a local nude beach myself.

Sexual activities on that nude beach are not allowed, but I've heard it happens. In my story there would be no full-on sex on the beach.

Back