Summer Lovin' Contest Story Ideas

Due to the hot weather she seek a place to go swimming with her dog, a family friend has a dog and a cabin by a river...
and a dog house built for two...

If you have ever gone swimming with, or even just been near large long whol dogs swimming, you would know they have neat habit to run up to their owner or friend dripping wet and then shake all that water out, giving the human an effective low angle shower.

I also imagine, the repeated and sometimes unplanned water activities may eventually exhaust her diligence of swimsuit use.

If you have ever gone swimming with, or even just been near large long whol dogs swimming, you would know they have neat habit to run up to their owner or friend dripping wet and then shake all that water out, giving the human an effective low angle shower.

I also imagine, the repeated and sometimes unplanned water activities may eventually exhaust her diligence of swimsuit use.
but first there is the stage were her suit becomes seethough , just as her nipples stiffen, and the outline of his hard cock is clearly visible. If they had not planned to be naked together, how they react at that moment is key.

convertibles must create some plot bunnies. A few that occur:
~ topless girl(s) in the car, maybe sitting om the top edge rather than in the seat?
~ an E&V version - an open air in car bj
~ reverse cowgirl in the backseat as the car cruises the main drag

the line "hey, that's my Mom in that car!" spices up any of these.

Last edited:
speaking of convertibles... summer is outdoor car shows season.
Betcha folks share their passion for more than cars:
~ the travellers on the show cirguit who wife swap
~ "same time next year"- the cr groupies who waut for their annual visit with their lover
~ or take a new lover, the one with ther hottest car, each tear
~ the new hot young stud showing for the first time
~ the 18 year old female showing the car she rebuilt with Daddy, who died just as they tightened the last lug nut...

Last edited:
Has anybody seen any stories set at the Sturgis Bike Rally?

Not being a rider, I have never been but friends who have paint a picture that it is like any event of the sort-most folks just party, but a few swing. With bikers.

summer is outdoor music season. witn as many sexual possibilities as there are types on concerts.
Some might even involve love, not just lovin'

Well the classic for Europeans is the girl from the north (UK, Netherlands, Germany,...) who falls for the charms of a Mediterranean Don Juan, Don Giovanni or Don (?) Yiannos.

Youth Hostels are another good setting, especially combined with the whole trekking a month through Europe with an interrail pass.

Well the classic for Europeans is the girl from the north (UK, Netherlands, Germany,...) who falls for the charms of a Mediterranean Don Juan, Don Giovanni or Don (?) Yiannos.

Youth Hostels are another good setting, especially combined with the whole trekking a month through Europe with an interrail pass.
with a Eurorail pass, there could be plenty of semi-public train sex.

are there too many pool boy stories on Lit already?
how about Pool Girl*stories them?

all 18+ of course.
*I wonder what her super powers are?

using the pool floaties?
*tries to work out the logistics in his head* I don't think there's any need for floaties for the type of diving I had in mind. But why not?
"Emerging from the fresh water of the pool, Brittany took a deep breath and then dived into the salty depths of her employer's wife." (could use some work).

*tries to work out the logistics in his head* I don't think there's any need for floaties for the type of diving I had in mind. But why not?
"Emerging from the fresh water of the pool, Brittany took a deep breath and then dived into the salty depths of her employer's wife." (could use some work).
I thought if the muff diving happens in the water, it is more effective if the muff is up out of the depths, so the diver doesn't drown.

I thought if the muff diving happens in the water, it is more effective if the muff is up out of the depths, so the diver doesn't drown.
Oh. I see we had a miscommunication. The wet environment I was talking about is the muff.

Well, I have document open for the Sunday Special but instead I'm commenting here. And now I stumbled upon that Daughter of The Random Skinny Dipper and that would technically qualify too. Good thing it's a yearly thing.
What is? Sex?
Is that why it is called summer loving?

How about a story set in a town that legalizes public sex in the summer? What could possbly go wrong?

How about a story set in a town that legalizes public sex in the summer? What could possbly go wrong?

It's perhaps more complex than that, at least at first. Perhaps, there's a resort operator... who either changes hands or just randomly decides to cater also for nudists. And swingers. And nudist swingers. But it's not like the whole town suddenly is stripped by an edict one day. That can have it's fun, but is a bit dumb and exceedingly unlikely.

Everything is nicely compartmentalized, or seems to be. Clothing optional areas surrounding expected nudity areas surrounding swinger's public activity areas. All relatively small spots as first introduced. Only the containment isn't ideal, and enforcement is lacking. Some areas quickly acquire those codes in public the perception while not having them in the books, other areas bear the permits, but see little thematic use by the target audiences despite resort operators intent.

Local authorities decide to bring the enforcement more in line with the observed practices, erring on the side of serving the paying customers where practical. In other words, more areas get included. That runs into competing interests of course. That leads to scheduled activity for areas of public interest and more fine grained, tight, and increasingly transparent borders, forever more impossible to contain and control. The rules go through many such changes in rapid iterations, often adding and sometimes substracting areas and time slots for areas.

Resulting in dynamic and ever expanding rules that's something like, 50% permissible common sense, 20% special interests, 5% administrative whim and 25% pure confusion. Quite soon nobody knows the entire ruleset with all the latest amendments, special permits and exclusions for every given place and time. If you're concerned about legality of your or someone's else actions, better watch for those changing pictograms on signs and hope someone mischievously haven't flipped them out of order.

Most locals would stop caring and enjoy, some will shut up in helplessness. Some will get a kick out of stretching and breaking the rules (and if there's smart lawmakers some restrictions might be intended to be broken for fun), some would stir troubles.

Those messy, messy berries.

Collected in exceedingly hot weather.

And, or... like... blueberries covering the ground in a fine pine forest on dunes behind a (unofficially clothing optional) wild beach.

"Hey, don't sit there, you will ruin your white dress.. Oh, you already did! Let's take it off, let's hope it washes out in the stream before it's drying in."

"Uh, I don't really..."

"What, have no underwear at all?"

"Not that I don't, ..." proceeds to reveal sexy lingerie that "better" wasn't been there at all indeed.

It's perhaps more complex than that, at least at first. Perhaps, there's a resort operator... who either changes hands or just randomly decides to cater also for nudists. And swingers. And nudist swingers. But it's not like the whole town suddenly is stripped by an edict one day. That can have it's fun, but is a bit dumb and exceedingly unlikely.

Everything is nicely compartmentalized, or seems to be. Clothing optional areas surrounding expected nudity areas surrounding swinger's public activity areas. All relatively small spots as first introduced. Only the containment isn't ideal, and enforcement is lacking. Some areas quickly acquire those codes in public the perception while not having them in the books, other areas bear the permits, but see little thematic use by the target audiences despite resort operators intent.

Local authorities decide to bring the enforcement more in line with the observed practices, erring on the side of serving the paying customers where practical. In other words, more areas get included. That runs into competing interests of course. That leads to scheduled activity for areas of public interest and more fine grained, tight, and increasingly transparent borders, forever more impossible to contain and control. The rules go through many such changes in rapid iterations, often adding and sometimes substracting areas and time slots for areas.

Resulting in dynamic and ever expanding rules that's something like, 50% permissible common sense, 20% special interests, 5% administrative whim and 25% pure confusion. Quite soon nobody knows the entire ruleset with all the latest amendments, special permits and exclusions for every given place and time. If you're concerned about legality of your or someone's else actions, better watch for those changing pictograms on signs and hope someone mischievously haven't flipped them out of order.

Most locals would stop caring and enjoy, some will shut up in helplessness. Some will get a kick out of stretching and breaking the rules (and if there's smart lawmakers some restrictions might be intended to be broken for fun), some would stir troubles.
vaguely like my Nude Day story from 2020, Around the Bend had a love child with my 2003 entry Cumming of Age in Nude America (now THAT is an oldie goldie!).
As I think I said at the top of this thread, one trouble I have coming up with Summer Lovin' ideas is that most Nude Day ideas just can be transplanted, maybe adding a bikini here or there...

Last edited:
recycled from an idea I had last year:

"My Mom won the Wet T-Shirt contest"

(though personally I'd go for "My Daughter.." the general Lit audience would seem to prefer Mom).

Last edited:
Back