this is a thread

Not bad... I'm now 20 lbs up from what I weighed last November, and I've added close to 50 lbs to my bench press. I'm probably the strongest I've ever been in my life.

It's weird when I stand up and look down, and notice that I have a chest!

The best part about bulking is I can eat whatever the hell I like, as much as I want. I'm 6'3" 195, and wondering if I should stop at 200 and then go for weight maintenance + fat-burning for the cut look, or should I get up to 210 or beyond. The extra muscle mass and strength feel great!

Stop at 200. I know it's really tempting to get the extra mass, but it's harder to maintain indefinitely. The lower weight and cut look actually takes a little less to maintain when you reach it and you'll also have fewer problems years from now as you age.

And many congrats from a fellow iron pumper!!
 
Back
Top