voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2007
- Posts
- 30,841
Best tasting comb in the state.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Twist threads into bigger threads.

Twist threads into bigger threads.
And soon we'll have enough to tie up Jen.![]()

And soon we'll have enough to tie up Jen.![]()

Threading the needful.
But not through their eyes.
Okay...quiet on the set...cue the camel...Action!
Cue the Duck!
I need a cigar![]()
I need a cigar![]()

Why? Having Bill Clinton "wanna be" flash backs?
Oh, Monica!!!! Come here.... I've got sumthin for ya....
Why? Having Bill Clinton "wanna be" flash backs?
Oh, Monica!!!! Come here.... I've got sumthin for ya....


I actually used to smoke them
Can't do a good Groucho without one![]()
Not bad... I'm now 20 lbs up from what I weighed last November, and I've added close to 50 lbs to my bench press. I'm probably the strongest I've ever been in my life.
It's weird when I stand up and look down, and notice that I have a chest!
The best part about bulking is I can eat whatever the hell I like, as much as I want. I'm 6'3" 195, and wondering if I should stop at 200 and then go for weight maintenance + fat-burning for the cut look, or should I get up to 210 or beyond. The extra muscle mass and strength feel great!