this is a thread

Well, as usual, an original idea pushed it, but it took unexpected turns, and it turned and twisted a lot longer than even the original idea foresaw. So as always, I failed. Got it down pretty good, failing. Complete failure at everything.

But, the failures always seem to sprout a few unexpected goodies.

So it was a good day to fail.
 
And what if, perhaps, the thread's dreams reached beyond mere stringdom? Not to denigrate stringdom with a mere. And what if, perhaps, the thread was honestly not attracted to big league ropery? What about twine? What if the thread just wanted to wind into a happy length of twine? I mean, even this free-frayed thread twines... you know... bah, it's hopeless.
 
And what if, perhaps, the thread's dreams reached beyond mere stringdom? Not to denigrate stringdom with a mere. And what if, perhaps, the thread was honestly not attracted to big league ropery? What about twine? What if the thread just wanted to wind into a happy length of twine? I mean, even this free-frayed thread twines... you know... bah, it's hopeless.

You lost me here....are you saying that never the twine shall meet?
 
You lost me here....are you saying that never the twine shall meet?

Lost you?
You're not serious. Tell me you're not serious.

You're making fun of me aren't you? Which is fine. I'm used to it, being made fun of... nothing new. But that's what you're doing isn't it?

Oh no, oh no... twine twain tween... tw...
no! No! Not the Twat!

You know I tried to escape the Great Twat last week. It tried to lay a twatty twiny trap, with poetry.

But there is no escape from The Great Twat.
 
Back
Top