H
hmmnmm
Guest
Wow. I think I have a headache.
Sorry

Another thread gone frayed.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow. I think I have a headache.


Sorry
Another thread gone frayed.
![]()
Next time we'll pick a movie that's not so scary.Sorry
Another thread gone frayed.
![]()
Next time we'll pick a movie that's not so scary.
Next time we'll pick a movie that's not so scary.

Was there a movie?

It always was.
Don't cut the thread!![]()
I didn't see that one. Was it up for an Oscar?
Oh for Heaven's sake, don't show it to Safe!
Well, I see this is still a thread.
Is it string yet. I'm waiting for it to be a rope!A few more posts and it will be a string.
A few more posts and it will be a string.

If we make it rope we can have fun with Sweetsubsarahh and FieryJen![]()
And what if, perhaps, the thread's dreams reached beyond mere stringdom? Not to denigrate stringdom with a mere. And what if, perhaps, the thread was honestly not attracted to big league ropery? What about twine? What if the thread just wanted to wind into a happy length of twine? I mean, even this free-frayed thread twines... you know... bah, it's hopeless.
You lost me here....are you saying that never the twine shall meet?