The succubus's Treat(closed)

Matt saw the way the waiter was admiring Mira, he knew people would always be checking her out with how beautiful she was. He also knew the he was the only guy for her. Matt felt so connected to her that he trusted her one hundred percent. Even after just meeting her a couple days ago the connection between them was so strong.

Matt looked across the table to Mira when she took his hand. All of the sudden his mind was being filled with naughty thoughts of him and Mira. Just the thought of having sex with her was arousing him that his pants started to tent slightly. He listened to Mira as she explained that he could project thoughts to her as well.

Matt decided to give it a try to send naughty thoughts to Mira. Matt started to think about him laying on a big comfy bed with Mira on top of him. His long thick manhood glistening from the layer of her juices that were coating him. His lips wrapped around one of her nipples that slipped from his mouth after a little and was replaced with Mira's tongue as the two shared a deep kiss.

Matt kept things going with another thought after that. This time Mira was on her hands and knees. Her big round caramel ass in the air with Matt behind her. Trusting his big dick into her tight magical pussy. Watching his meat disappear inside of her over and over and her big ass jiggling with each thrust. Matt grinned as he looked at Mira while projecting these thoughts.

Mira grinned back over at Matt getting his projections and chuckled saying "You are a fast learner you naughty ...naughty...boy.

She smirked and leaned over kissing him deeply "We can do anything we want when we get back to our room"she said naughtily and leaned back smiling.

They talked a bit more about their connection and her powers and the things she could do with them.

Once their dinner and wind arrived they fed each other and spoke about their future together.

Matt returned Mira's kiss with great passion. "I don't know if I can wait until we get back to the room." Matt teased with a wink as the waiter arrived with their food and wine. "To finding each other." Matt said holding up his glass of wine for a toast. Their glasses clinked and Matt sipped the red wine they were served. Then he began eating his ratatouille which was the best food he has ever tasted.

"Oh wow this is incredible." Matt said in between bites. "Not just the meal but all of this. Being with you.. in Paris! Having this amazing meal." He smiled at the caramel beauty from across the table. "Mira I love you." He for the second time told Mira that he loved her. Their connection was so immense and passionate.

"So Miralana, are there any risks of being with a succubus? Am I in danger of anything?" He asked curiously knowing if he was it wouldn't make him change his mind. He wanted to be with her forever no matter what.

Mira I love you. Miralana grinned over at him hearing the words from him and leaned over placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you too Matt" she said looking into his eyes and leaned back.

She smiled softly and held his hand as he asked if he was in danger of anything by being with her. "There are risks Matt...but I promise...I'd never do anything that would hurt you or put you in any danger...I don't know what I'd do if anything were to happen".she said seriously

She reached over grabbing his hand"Over time I'll have to adjust from feeding on your energy baby because you'll be affected and I can't do that to you baby"

Matt wondered what kind of risks Mira was referring too as she spoke. He didn't ask what she meant though because he didn't want to risk ruining this romantic meal. "I trust you Mira." Matt said while they were still holding hands. Every time their flesh touched Matt would feel such a connection to her.

Matt finished the last few bites of his meal and uses the cloth napkin to dab his lips a couple times. "I love giving you my energy Mira." Matt said. He strongly felt that he was put on this planet to meet Mira and supply her with great amount of energy whenever she wanted it.

Mira smiled at him as he mentioned how much he loved giving her his energy and sometimes she wondered if it easy genuinely Matt or her aura affecting him. She knew it was stupid but it had scared her at first when she felt their connection and knew that wasn't the case because she felt as strongly for him as he did for her.

She knew that he was probably concerned about the risks but she told him in his head that she'd explain more when they got back to the hotel. She finished her meal and conjured up money and also left a huge tip which she knew would please the restaurant.

She held his hand as they began walking "I think we should walk and talk more...what else would you like knowing about me baby?"

Matt watched Mira conjure up the money that she paid with and wondered if there was anything she couldn't do. After they took a few steps out of the restaurant Matt pulled Mira against him and kissed her deeply and passionately. After the kiss broke off he smiled at her while looking into her eyes. "You are so beautiful." He said before they started walking again.

Matt had no idea where they were going so he followed Mira's lead. He was thinking of other questions to ask Mira. "Are there a lot more Succubus' out there? Are there any other creatures out there too?" Matt already knew about mermaids from Mira talking about it earlier but wondered if there were any other creatures out there.

Mira smiled hearing his thoughts. She had enjoyed listening to him wonder about the things that are paranormal and knew she had to teach him how not to project them so loudly. She held his hand as they headed down to the pier.

She sat on his lap as they found a bench and she looked at him "Matt I want you to know that there are a lot more succubus and incubus out there. Everything you heard of is real. Fairies, ogres, dragons, vampires,witches, even aliens.. they exist. They are hidden in plain sight."she said softly able to explain more now that they were alone.

"Not all are like me...not all value humans. Most feel the need to kill or harm humans..but I have lived among them for centuries because I was banished here a long time ago by the king.. we all have a leader and we all have choices. Some of us choose earth others choose hell. I prefer it here..I could have anything i want and be happy..see nature..explore oceans.. and I have met you..I think I have everything I've ever wanted.. but Matt you were right to be concerned. Human-succubus pairing aren't too common.

Some frown on us succubus having a life partner. They feel we get distracted or will hunger for our mate until we drain them. But with you I don't ever think of that..you keep me sated and we'll fed. "She said and smiled

When Mira sat on his lap Matt placed his hand on her inner thigh and the other on her lower back. He listened intently as she explained to him that there are in fact other creatures that he always thought were made up. Living in plan sight too, this made him wonder if he ever ran into any creatures in the past.

"I can't believe this is all real. My whole life I always thought they were made up creatures from stories." He held Mira against his body. "So do they all disguise themselves as humans? Like anyone I meet could be another succubus or a vampire who wants to feed off of me?"

I don't think you have Matt but it doesn't mean they have not been watching or can't sense you. I know shifter can turn into anything...other humans or animals. Most disguise as humans."she said truthfully. "And yes anyone could want to feed off of you you are quite delicious but if I have anything to do about it I'll never let it happen".she said softly and leaned in kissing him.

She kissed him deeply letting him feel her energy which she knew was overwhelming to some humans but Matt had like when she did it and she surrounded them so they were blocked to prying eyes or ears it was like they were hidden but in public. "This is another thing I mean by hidden in plain sight...you feel a shift in energy and it could be a nonhuman hiding their selves in public"

Matt knew he would have to be more careful around people he didn't know now. For all he knew there could be another succubus who wants to drain all his energy and kill him. Matt loved Mira's kiss. He felt a glob of Mira's saliva run down her tongue and into his mouth. He loved the taste of her and receiving her energy. As they kissed everything started feeling different around them.

"So nobody can see or hear us right now? Are we invisible or do they just not pay attention to us?" He asked before kissing her again. His hand moving under the slit along the slide of her dress and up her bare soft inner thigh.

Mira nodded "We can see them and each other but yes to them we are invisible"she said and grinned sighing as she felt him harden beneath her and felt his hand slide up her inner thigh. "I've often fed before hiding myself as I watched others when I was younger and learning how to feed on energies.

She leaned in kissing him deeply and smirked naughtily "..Did you have something in mind?"

Matt was once again amazed by the powers of Miralana. Being invisible while in plain sight of humans was so amazing. He was beginning to be overcome with lust for his caramel lover. "Well.," he slid his hand up ever further to rub her pussy. "..I think it's time for some post dinner feeding Mira."

He pulled her dress down to reveal her perfect perky breasts. He started kissing her nipples and licking them getting them hard and shiny in the sun from his saliva. "It's like dessert but only better."

Mira moaned softly sighing as he pulled her dress down and began locking and kissing her nipples right there and slowly rubbing her pussy. She loved how much he desired her and it wasn't because of the energies she gave off only.

"Mmm I love dessert baby..are you going to give me a creampie?"she said naughtily in his head showing him an image

Matt groaned out against Mira's big tits when she mentioned the creampie and showed him the image in his head. "Oh that's exactly what I had planned for you." He said kissing her wet and sloppy as things heated up quickly between them. "I am gonna give you a very big warm gooey cream pie." He said between kisses slipping his tongue back into her mouth.

"How does that sound Mira?" He projected images back to her of her pussy filled with his cum and slowly oozing out from her tiny pink pussy. He felt he was getting very good at projecting words and images into her mind like she could to him.

Mira moaned against his lips as things got heated on the bench and he told her he was going to give her a big cream pie and the images filled her head. How does that sound Mira? he said naughtily projecting the images of his cock cumming and filling her tight hole.

"Mmmm that sounds delicious"she said and nipped his lips sexily between her teeth wanting him to fuck her right there.

Last edited:
Matt couldn't resist anymore he stood up and set Mira down on the bench. Unbuckling and unzipping his pants he pulled out his long thick ten inch cock. He could see people off in the distance and felt so naughty taking his dick out in public. He knew they couldn't see them but it was still kinky. He pulled Mira's dress up and rubbed her pussy feeling how wet she already was.

Matt guided his manhood into her eager tight hole. Groaning as he slipped inside of her tight tunnel and pushed deep inside of her. Every time he fucked her she felt tighter than the last time which Matt loved so much. "Oh Mira I love your pussy!" He groaned out loudly and started moving his hips and pounding her juicy cunt.

Mira moaned loudly as she was filled with Matt's generous cock. "Ohhh fuck baby"she panted as he stretched her tight hole. She held his wrist at her hips as he began pounding her wet wanton pussy.

"Mmm yeah that's it baby..fuck me..fill me with your big dick Matt!"she said and groaned knowing the dirty talk would make him even hotter for her.

Mira knew how to turn Matt on even more than he already was. The way she was talking to him was so sexy it made him grow even harder inside of her. He was almost positive that she had an effect on him that made his cock even bigger than it already was. "God damn baby your pussy is heaven." Matt said as he held Mira down on the bench drilling her cunt. His big full balls slapping against her caramel flesh ready to flood her womb with his seed.

He was starting to sweat so knowing that nobody could see them he pulled the rest of his clothes off tossing them down on the wooden pier. His tie, shirt and undershirt soon joined his pants on the ground. He then lifted Mira up off the bench. His arms flexing as he held the succubus in the air fucking her deeply. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and began making out with her.

Mira moaned loudly "Uhh your cock feels so fucking good Matt!"she said as he drilled her the sounds of their skin slapping and her groans of satisfaction everything he sunk deep into her making her even wetter.

She had grinned willing her dress away as he tossed his clothes aside and lifted her easily into his arms picking her up and holding her as he continued fucking her hard. "UHHHH Yesss mmmm fuck my tight hole baby... UHHHH it's all yours"she groaned

"You're so sexy baby." Matt said as she willed her dress away so he was now holding Mira who was completely naked. The two of them fucking out in the open in Paris. The Effiel tower in view behind them. The hot humid summer air causing their bare flesh to stick together. Matt stopped moving his hips and now used his muscle to lift Mira up and down his cock.

Matt was very strong and loved displaying his strength especially for Mira and especially like he was to give her pleasure. "I swear baby every time I fuck you, your pussy gets tighter." Matt wondered if it was actually doing that or just his mind making him think that.

Mira smirked hearing him mention her growing tighter whenever he slid inside of her. She knew he had loved every second of it but she would never admit to him that they were both growing to be each other's ultimate fantasy whenever they had intense sex.. it would ruin the fun.

She moaned feeling every inch of him pounding her and his muscles rippling against her thighs as he lifted her up and down his cock as if she weighed nothing and impaled her with his amazing cock. "Ohhh mmmm fuck Matt I'm going to cum!"she said panting impressed at how amazing he was getting at doing it every time they had sex.

Last edited:
Matt's body was covered in a thin layer of sweat and any time he started becoming tired or his muscles would start to ache he would kiss her deeply knowing that her energy would make him feel rejuvenated. "Yeah that's it baby cum for me." Matt whispered before nibbling on her neck. Eventually Matt sat Mira back down on the bench and kept drilling her.

Leaning down he latched his lips onto one of her bouncing tits. Sucking on her nipple he felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she orgasmed. "You ready for your dessert Mira?" Matt was about to cum. "Want this nice big creampie I have for you?"

"Uhhh yes!"Mira moaned loudly feeling his cocktail swell inside of her indicating he was going to cum for her. "Uhhh give me treat baby"she moaned rolling her hips back against him edging him to cum faster and moaning out loud feeling the cool metal of the bench against her bare back.

She grinned up at him liking the idea of them fucking so openly without anyone's knowledge and that he had like it as well.

"Here comes your treat Mira!" Matt groaned as his cock swelled and started to erupt inside of her. Ribbon after thick creamy ribbon of cum shot out the tip of his cock and into her womb. He pushed deep inside of her letting the ribbons fill her up. One ribbon, two, three, four, soon he lost count producing such a big load for Mira.

After almost twenty ribbons of cum shot out inside of Mira, her energy seemed to have an effect on the size of the loads he produced, Matt pulled his cock out of Mira. His long thick rod glistening in the light from the layer of cum it was covered in. He looked down at Mira's freshly fucked pussy watching as his thick load slowly oozed from her pink pussy and ran down to her ass.

"What a sexy looking Creampie." Matt said with a grin. He stroked his cock a few more times and some drops of cum dropped down into Mira right above her pussy. Matt then sat down on the bench next to her the cool metal feeling good on his warm sweaty flesh.

Back