The succubus's Treat(closed)

Mira moaned loudly as she was filled up by Matt and felt the massive amount of cum he left inside of her. She chuckled and sat up kissing him deeply as the cum flowed from her. She had felt so energized like she normally did after their sex and she couldn't stop grinning thinking about their trip so far.

"Matt you are so amazing..I love you"she said softly not believing how strongly zshe felt for him in such a short time, feelings she didn't even have for her incubus ex.

As Matt and Mira made out his hand was in her inner thigh softly rubbing and caressing her flesh. "I love you too Miralana." Matt replied softly. After kissing Mira a little longer he looked down to see big white globs of his cum still oozing from her freshly fucked pussy. The sight was something Matt would never get tired of seeing.

"Looks like you got the biggest creampie there was." Matt chuckled and leaned back in to continue kissing Mira. Even though nobody could see them he still felt the element of risk of getting caught from being out in the open like this.

Mira laughed and nodded "I think it was baby..I've never seen a male give me so much cum"she grinned "We should get cleaned up.."she said transported them and their clothes into the room and then she led him into the shower.

She smiled and stepped into the shower with him watching the water flowing down his body slowly. "Mmmm you are so delicious baby"she chuckled

Matt felt so good after he fed Mira. Since he felt like it was what he was meant to do he always felt so accomplished after giving her a big feeding. "Yeah we should." Matt said as he moved to grabbed their clothes. As he bent down to grab them the wooden pier beneath them instantly switched to the carpeted floor of their room. He chuckled as he stood back up leaving the clothes on the floor. "That amazes me every time."

Matt then stepped into the shower letting the water rain down on his sweaty body. He saw the way Mira was looking at him from outside the open glass door of the shower. "No your the delicious one baby. Look at that body it's so sexy." Matt said as he reached out and grabbed Mira's arm and pulled her into the shower with him. Wrapping his arms around her and holding her body against his. Mira's caramel flesh pressed against Matt's and their lips locked for a passionate kiss.

Mira giggled as he pulled her into the shower with him and sighed as he held her and they kissed passionately. She sighed as the water hit their skin and they began washing each other's bodies.

She grinned and said " Mmm Im so glad your mine Matt.. your cum always keeps me refreshed and feeling good and you always know what I want .. I love you so much."

"I love you too Mira." Matt replied smiling while looking into her eyes. His big hands resting in her lower back right above her ass. "I love knowing that my cum always leaves you feeling refreshed. I will always have some for you whenever you need it." Matt added and then he kissed Mira again deeply.

Then he broke the kiss and took a few steps back and grabbed the body wash and began to clean himself. Squirting the body wash into his hands then rubbing it into his body. While he was covered in suds he wrapped his arms around Mira getting her wet caramel body covered in suds also. Their naked bodies rubbing and slipping against each other, slippery wet soapy flesh. He loved being playful with Mira like this.

Mira sighed as they slid their bodies against each other and got sudsy from the soap and grinned loving how Matt could never get enough and vice versa. Once they cleaned off each other they went to lay in bed naked after drying off.

She lay against his chest comfortably and they decided on a movie like a normal couple would. What she hadn't sensed was the unwanted company watching them from the balcony and would cause them trouble.

Their playful shower eventual came to an end and the two moved to the bed after drying off. Both of them still naked with only a thin silk sheet covering their bodies. Mira turned a movie on and the two laid there watching it while cuddling. Matt could lay like this forever, Mira's naked body against his her head on his chest. Matt kisses her forehead and whispers "I love you Mira. I'm so lucky to have met you."

Mira smiled against his chest and felt him kiss her forehead. "I love you too Matt and I'm the lucky one"she chuckled. She leaned up kissing him softly and the two eventually began kissing deeply. "Show me how much you love me baby...take control..make love to me"she said softly against his lips.

She could never get enough of Matt. His lips on her skin, or his cock in her mouth or pushy driving her to the edge again and again as she did the same for him.

Matt continued making out with Mira for a few minutes after she told him to take control. Then in one quick movement he turned them over so Mira was on her back. He started leaving a trail of kisses from her neck down to her bald pussy. As he started to eat her out he got so turned on. The combination of her sweet juices and pleasuring her with just his tongue got him so hard.

After a few minutes of eating her out Matt kissed back up her body. When their lips met Matt slipped his tongue into her mouth letting a glob of her juices which he was saving in his mouth roll down his tongue and onto her tongue. The combination of their saliva and her juices swashed back and forth between them while they kissed.

Matt angled his hips so the tip of his cock entered Mira's pussy. Then with one powerful thrust he slipped then entire length of his big cock deep inside of Mira. Grabbing her hands he held them up above her head as he started fucking her. She was pinned down on the bed beneath him, Matt taking control. The two of them still sharing a wet sloppy erotic kiss.

Mira moaned as he took control feasting on her pussy and letting her taste herself mixed with their saliva. She moaned against his lips as they kissed deeply and cried out loudly as he filled her all the way with his hard cocktail.

"UHHHH YES!"she screamed gripping the bed lightly as Matt grinned taking her hands and pinning them above her head fucking. She moaned against his lips kissing him sloppily and panting at every thrust.

"Mmmm UHHHH...Yes! Matt.. you feel so big!"she panted knowing his cock had in fact grown larger inside of her and she bit his lips sexily. "MMMM FUCK! Fuck me baby"she dried out feeling him thrust deeper.

Matt kept pounding Mira's pussy overcome with lust for her just like every time they became intimate. His cock becoming even bigger inside of her magical cunt. Almost a foot long now and Matt was thrusting every thick inch so deep inside of the succubus. Mixed in with the loud slapping sound of their naked bodies clapping together Matt could hear the very sexy lewd wet sound coming from her tight stuffed pussy.

Matt let go of Mira's hands so he could hook his arms under her legs and bend them up so her knees were by her shoulders. His big balls slapping against her ass with each deep powerful thrust. Their constant kissing was feeding him energy from Mira keeping his stamina up high so he never tired or slowed his thrusts.

MIra was in bliss as Matt took control drawing constant moans from her lips. He was facing her with expertise once again and she groaned with every pump of his hips getting closers to her orgasm.

"FUCK! Matt ...I'm gonna cum!she shouted and saw him grin and increase his pace hearing her say that. She panted beneath him throwing her head back and gripping the sheet from how good it felt.

Matt's freshly showered body was all sweaty again from fucking Mira with everything he had. The constant energy he was drawing from kissing Mira and tasting her saliva kept him energized. "I'm gonna cum too baby!" Matt groaned out speeding his thrusts up as fast as his hips would let him. His monster cock swelling up ready to burst inside of her.

"I'm cumming!!!" Matt groaned loudly not stopping his thrusts. His manhood pulsing as it erupted and began shooting off an huge creamy load inside of Mira. He didn't know why but he was cumming so much more than usual. More than he thought was humanly possible, maybe it had to do with all the energy he was receiving from Mira's kisses.

Ten seconds went by.. twenty seconds.. Matt groaning out from how sensitive his cock was but he kept thrusting until every last drop was deep inside of Mira. Thirty six seconds of ribbon after ribbon of cum shooting inside of Mira. There was cum everywhere, her pussy was filled and his cum leaked out down her ass and onto the bed.

Matt pulled out of Mira and collapsed onto the bed next to her on his back. Breathing heavily after shooting off such an enormous load. His nearly footlong hunk of meat resting on his abs. His member covered in a milky white coating of his cum and Mira's cum. "Fuck..," his chest rising and falling taking deep breaths. "That... was... amazing!"

MIra couldn't help but let out a laugh of amazement as he lay down next to her the two of them now sweating, their privates covered in each others cum and panting for breath.

Fuck..That was amazing!she heard Matt say through ragged breaths and she grinned leaning over and kissing him "That was incredible Matt! I've never had this much cum in me.. Everything I think you couldn't get more amazing you change my mind"she said and leaned over kissing him softly.

She cuddled against his chest catching her breath feeling sated and stunned by the amazing fuck she just got from him.

Matt was just as amazed as Mira was. He couldn't explain it, the insatiable sex drive, his cock seeming to be getting bigger, bigger and bigger loads of cum, he was almost positive her energy was affecting him these ways and he was positive neither of them minded. Matt kissed Mira back passionately loving the taste of her kisses.

"I love having sex with you." Matt said softly as Mira snuggled into his chest. He was slowly catching his breath and calming down. His cock softening and even soft it was larger than most men. His arm wrapped around her body holding her close.

Mira grinned saying "I love having sex with you as well baby". She lay content full of her lovers cumy and yawned thinking of all the amazing sex that day in the limo, hotel room, and near the pier and chuckled at their insatiable sex drives.

She slowly began dozing off in Matt's arms a little drained from using alot of her energy to make this night perfect for them. She was asleep soundly in his arms when she sensed a different presence in their room and heard a muffled yell from Matt and suddenly the space between them was empty and he was gone startling her awake.

She jumped out of bed her hands glowing as well as her eyes.

"Matt?" She said looking around "Matt!"she screamed worriedly using their connection to reach out to him. Whoever took him blocked it and she was scared they were going regret taking her man.

Mira wasted no time conjuring a few ingredients for a location spell which she hoped would take effect and she wouldn't be too late.

Matt fell asleep shortly after Mira did, the two of them laying there still cuddled naked after having amazing sex. It was the middle of the night when Matt woke up after hearing a noise in the room. It sounded like something was knocked over. Mira had rolled off his chest and onto her side by now. He was about to sit up to look around but then felt something climb onto the bed next to him and then felt soft lips on his neck and then sharp teeth sink into his flesh. He yelled out in pain but felt like he was frozen in place.

The pain started to subside and the bite was now turning into a pleasureable sensation. Warm moist tongue dancing on his flesh before the lips left his flesh. He turned to see who was biting him and it looked exactly like Mira. That was impossible though considering Mira was laying right next to him.

"Who are you?" Matt asked but the mysterious woman held a finger to his lips and says "shhhh, come with me Matt." She started moving towards the door motioning for Matt to follow her. He climbed out of bed figuring this was some sort of dream Mira was planting in his head. Pulling on some clothes and then leaving the room to follow who he thought was Mira.

Mira was pacing as the spell was in motion. She sensed the room trying to stay calm and find out who had taken him. This was one of the things she feared most being with him.. others would want him or want to feed.

She was bonded sexually and mentally with Matt but not spiritually and she would make sure she would as soon as she got him back. She gasped feeling tears fall down her face which shocked her.

She never cried ...ever. Finding her soul mate must have changed her and now she would do anything to get him back. She found the name and location of who had taken Matt and her blood boiled. "Vestra! That bloodsucking whore" she said angrily knowing the bloodsucker was jealous because of her incubus ex boyfriend.

She transported herself out of Vestra's castle and knew she had to have Matt under some sort of blood spell and she would do anything to get him out.

Vestra's Lair

Vestra grinned looking at Miras man waiting hard and ready for her as she masqueraded around in his lovers body.

Mmm Matt your so sexy baby...I can't wait to have you inside of meshe said climbing on top of him and rubbing herself against his very hard cock and moaned softly.

Come on baby...fill me with your cockshe said and leaned down biting him and sucking more of his blood as she sank back down on his cock moaning.

Last edited:
The next thing Matt remembered he was laying on a bed naked with Mira dancing around him. He had no idea where they were. He also felt something different, well nothing. Whenever Mira came close to him or touched his flesh he didn't feel the usual rush of energy he usually did when she touched him. "Mira...? Where.. where are we?" He asked softly.

After he spoke Mira was on top of him rubbing her pussy against his hard cock. She then but him again and he could feel her sucking on his neck. He knew something was off about this women. She looked just like Mira but wasn't giving off the same energy Mira would. "Who are you?" Matt asked moments before she started to slide down his thick rigid cock.

Vestra chuckled and continued rolling her hips the taste of the succubus was on his skin and in his blood a bit and she figured Mira Lana must have let him taste some of her but not drink her essence.

"I'm Miralana baby...don't you remember"she chuckled and leaned down kissing him feeding him some of her venom so he could forget. "Matt we are home now...no one can stop us from being together"she grinned and felt a faint presence.

The succubus is trying to find me! she thought and bit Matt again riding him and sucking his blood if the succubus wouldn't release him to her she would drain his life essence.

Mira grew worried as she tried getting her way in the castle. Vestra was older and she knew how to keep her kind out. She felt Matt's link to her growing weak and she screamed to him mentally "No! Fight baby please!Get her off of you!"

She finally found a spell weak enough to for her to get through but not without hurting her a little but she didn't care she was going to get Matt.

One of Vestra's security came charging at her and she gave him a death kiss draining all of his energy and getting stronger .

"Now time to go get my man"she said before charging off for the dungeon where she felt Matt was.

As the two of them kissed Matt felt his mind starting to go blank. Starting to believe that this was in fact Mira. He grabbed her ass helping lift her up and down his cock. The only thing Matt could feel was the intense pleasure he was receiving. Smacking Mira's big ass while she bounced up and down his monster cock.

Then Matt heard a faint voice in his head while his blood was being sucked. "Mira?" He called back in his mind. He took his hands off of the woman riding his cock remembering Mira telling him about other monsters wanting to feed off of his energy. "You're not Miralana!" He called out wanting to struggle but whatever powers this creature possessed left him powerless.

"Who are you?!" He called out again trying not to enjoy the tight pussy wrapped around his cock or the pleasure from the creature biting his neck.

Your not Miralana!the human screamed beneath her powerless as she had his cocktail inside of her and he was under her blood spell so she had control.

Vestra grinned transforming above him "That's right human I'm not! I'm better than that cum hungry nympho witch...I'm faster...stronger...older and more powerful... I can give you everything she cant"

She laughed and dug her nails into Matt's chest "I can make you my pet...Your enjoying this aren't you pet? I bet you aren't thinking of that bitch now?"Vestas grinned wickedly rolling her hips more.

Mira was furious. She heard Matt call out through their bond and smiled glad he had been listening and knew how.

Mira?she heard him call

"Yes Matt it's me baby..the real me.." she said finding the room and cloaking herself so she could walk past the guards they were effected by her power so aroused they went mad with lust and fled the room some touching themselves and groaning with pain.

She heard Vestra hiss and saw her climb off of Matt with anger " He's mine now! He's my pet and you definitely can't out weigh him succubus.. I can't see you but he can..Fetch the little slut"she said pressing her nails into the Mark's on his neck and Mira gasped seeing him stand as he wasn't in control of his body... Ventral was.

Mira backed up a bit looking at him trying to see how deep the spell had gotten as he advanced toward her. "Fight this Matt! Fight her! Your stronger than this..."she said softly and gasped as her back hit a wall

Matt watched as Vestra transformed on top of him. Flesh turning from Mira's caramel color to pale white flesh. Matt knew he was in great danger now that he knew it was not Mira on top of him riding his cock. He was about to cum from the pleasure then the perky pale vampire climbed off of him.

Matt's body was under Vestra's control no matter how hard he tried to fight it his body still moved. He was being controlled to go after Mira he approached her as she back into the wall. He reached out to grab her then at the last second moved to punch the wall besides her. "Mira, I'm weak. We need to stop her before I can't control myself anymore." He told her through his mind before falling to his knees in front of her.

He could feel himself losing control of his body again. He had no idea how to stop Vestra but it needed to be done soon. He hoped Mira had a plan. He looked up at her weak and scared of what was going to happen.

Mira flinched as Matt hit the wall beside her punching a hole into it and sinking to his knees in front of her talking to her mentally. She leaned down kissing him deeply and quickly flooding his mind with their memory and saw Vestas advancing toward them.

What are you doing ?Kill her! Vestravel screamed her eyes glowing and she felt Matt struggling mentally.

Mira hadn't used her powers to hurt anyone in a long time and she balled her fist angrily flinging vestra against a wall and holding her there. Her eyes glowed eerily as she stepped away from Matt feeling her rage rising.

"No body's dying here Vestra but I'm going to make you wish you did."MIrelana said angrily as Vestra started to choke as she sucked out her chi and tainted it with terrors,luster and chaos before blowing it back into her body.

She heard Vestra's blood curling screams along with some of the men she put on her who were begging for it to stop and for some release but in her eyes they got what they deserved even though she wished she hadn't used her powers that way.

She teared up going over to Matt seeing he was burning up and his body shaking she quickly transported them back to their room and in a bath of ice water knowing her venom was taking full effect and if she didn't get it out he could die.

Back