The politics of the strap-on

a rear view

I really like the stability of this harness' design. These two straps in the back can slide from side to side for further adjustment, rather than remaining static as with some harnesses.

one more

OK, here's one more. It doesn't really show anything new; I just love the roll on my side. Soft women rock!

for context

Here's the nexus Dildo in all its glory and splendor. The curvy end goes inside, and that curve is perfect for seeking out the G-spot. The other end sticks out at a (fairly) anatomically accurate angle, so you can fuck the hell out of whatever your pretty little heart desires.

I have fucked my ass with this dildo, holding the large end as a handle and using the curvy end inside. I haven't tried the big end in me (yet), but I don't see why it would be a problem with plenty of lube and relaxation. Plus, for those among us who are not size queens, the Nexus has a little sibling, called Nexus Jr, and both length and girth are downsized. That might be a good option for beginning play.

harness itself

And here is the Onyx harness. I am really picky about my leather goods; I will not purchase an item with unfinished edges, messy stitiching, or split leather (leather that's glued to itself instead of stitched).

This harness meets all my requirements, plus some. It is double ply, all edges are turned under, and the stitching is perfect. Someone put a lot of love into this design. It is very strong, but buttery soft, so it feels good on my skin. It has the potential for wild fucking without any worries about stability.

Rave review for Nexus

OK, I think this is last thing I need to add. This is the review I wrote of the dildo itself. I guess I need to get off my slack ass and actually send it to them!

Dear .......,

I just finished fucking myself with my brand-new Nexus dildo I bought the other day, and I’m so happy with it that I am writing to let you know.

I own quite a few dildoes, and they are all wonderful in their own rights (for all sorts of occasions), but this new dildo belongs in a classification of its own.

These are a few of the reasons I love it. The curve of the smaller end makes it ideal for strong g-spot stimulation. Gripping the larger end enables me to get the most perfect leverage to press it right into my g-spot. It’s also really cool to look down and have the illusion that I’m jacking my dick off while fucking myself at the same time. (I love looking down at my impressive dick!) I absolutely love that it’s designed to give both the fucker (and the fuckee) clitoral stimulation at the point where the two halves meet. I also love the versatility of having 2 different sizes (and shapes) on one toy, so you can choose either one.

From an ergonomic point of view, I love it. The length, combined with the way it’s curved, allows me to put less energy into wrist and arm movement, and use its weight and natural momentum instead. I find that I can fuck myself with more precision (and for much longer) because my arms don’t get sloppy from muscle fatigue. I’m also able to get a better grip on it than any other dildo-- even covered in lube I am able to hold it securely. I don’t have to worry about it slipping out of my hand just as I’m on the brink of coming.

I haven’t used it as a partner-sex toy yet, but I’m sure that it’s going to be incredible, based on how well it works with solo-sex. When it’s in place, it sticks out and up at just the right angle and the perfect length. And I can only imagine how exquisite it will feel to be fucked by the girl on top, fucking in return. (I hope I get to try this soon!)

A Thousand Thanks!

Freya

Freya you are Wonderful!!!

Thank you so much Freya for taking all the time to post about the Nexus. It is my absolute dream. I discussed with Himself which size to purchase and had thought maybe to get the Nexus Jr. since I am not a size junkie. However, I am now thinking that I should just go ahead and get the Nexus.

Thanks for sharing Toys in Babeland. Their prices are a little better than Good Vibrations. And they have a lot of information about fitting the harnesses and dildoes together.

I am bigger than you and I worry that your harness might not fit me as well as one with the center back strap. So I found these two there are well. I think that I would feel more secure with the strap up the back.

It is just too bad we cannot go and try them on before we buy. ;)

Thank you Freya for talking the time to take all those photos... You do have a cute little butt!:)
:rose:

Here is one of the harnesses from Toys in Babeland.

I like that you can add a little something to this one...

:eek:

nice!

That "BuzzMe" one is really nice! Oh, the possibilities.....:-D The other one is very sleek and elegant looking, too. Nylon is a good option because it's more washable than the leather is. It's stylish and practical.

At Toys In Babeland in NYC, they allow you to try the harnesses on in a dressing room. Of course, you can't actually get a real feel for their fuck-worthiness in there, but you can get a good idea about ease of adjustability and overall fit. It's an option if you happen to be in the area. (I'm usually not, but I make the pilgrimage from time to time!)

Good luck!
--Freya

and thanks for the compliment about my butt. (I'm blushing)

SUPERLITTLEGIRL I could always fly over for you to try that NEXUS out on my tight little butt A dream come true :heart:

And now to business . . . i.e., next question for the thread

Thank you to all who have pushed this discussion forward.

Here's the latest inquiry:

For the women who wear strapons with the intent that they be pleasured simultaneously, what do you prefer to wear on the "inside" of the strapon? Are you seeking some sort of penetration of yourself while you are wearing the harness or do you prefer clitoral stimulation? Second, if you have an orgasm while wearing the harness and fucking your partner, are you able to continue pumping through the orgasm or do the waves overtake you?

Using the strap on with a male or a female brings Me equal pleasure.

Though many positions are available I prefer them on their backs and blindfolded.

Stroking the male cock while fucking him simutaneously..stopping both actions when he is on the edge..several times and then, when I am at the bridge of orgasm Myself bringing him over the edge and into a screaming, thrashing orgasm. My voice always caressing his mind with My rights to deny him.

Using My thumb on the femsubs clit as I twist her nipple with My other hand and fill her sex with My control, watching the blush of passion spread over her breasts as the sweat trickles deliciously between them. Feeling the explosion of the orgasm I allow her mixed with My own.

I feel the Power, Control and pride in the ones under Me.

Shadowsdream

I would happily relinquish the privilege of wearing my own harness and dildo for the pleasure of being in such expert hands. That was a very evocative description. *blushing*

--Freya

I second Freya's comments

Shadows has aroused all kinds of wholly inappropriate thoughts in me. Tsk, tsk. What to do, what to do?

To maintain the generally academic tone of this thread, I find her favored position for fucking males with her harness to be a bit unique. I don't think anyone else who has posted has referred to fucking the men as they lie on their backs, but I see how that would be a particularly controlling position, what with the man's cock lying there like a rudder or (ha!) joystick for the woman to grasp as she pumps in and out of his ass. Very nice, indeed.

Thanks very much for responding.

Back