The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

When my wife and I were together we discussed this fantasy often but made no real effort into fulfilling it.

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
I have had multiple opportunities to suck cock or have mine sucked by other males when alone. Some have been while I was in a relationship and others when single. I have never done it under those circumstances. I think I am more open to it now than before though. The other opportunities have been with complete strangers and spur of the moment, I think I prefer a more controlled situation.

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
If this was being done because she was into it and wanted to see it then I'd do whatever it was that she wanted to see me do. If I wasn't open to any particular part of it then I'd set a limit, but can't think of a limit I'd have right now. If she had a limit of what she wanted me to see or not see, I'd respect that as well. It would be all up to her, but I'd enjoy every second that she did.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? Not yet, but I have high hopes.

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? For me, I think its the increased intensity and reciprocity. The more pleasure I'm getting equals the amount I want to give, and so on. If me sucking a cock turns her on, then that increased desire that she gets will be given back to me.

In my MMF threesome fantasy scenario, its always been with the female being active and even though the males are playing with one another, she has to be the focus. If watching is hot to her then she'd be getting a lot of pleasure from it so I'd definitely be into it.

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)

Sign me the fuck up!!!! As far as your questions go:

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? Absofuckinglutely!!

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy? As far as she wanted me to - her limits are my limits!!

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? Oh heaven yes, at a very early age and I LOVED it! My first few times did not involve anyone but myself and the guy whos cock I was making love to, but my older sister found out and got me involved with two of her boyfriends over the years. I tried to do the same with my wife (now ex) but so such luck :-(

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? Well, sucking a cock is I guess, but being such a submissive cocksucker in front of a woman seems to drive me over the top. If you allow me to dress up in panties, bra, and stockings, while she watches, I'll be cumming before that cock reaches my mouth!!

1. Absolutely. I do so now. My girlfriend doesn't mind and understands that men (and women) enjoy being alone with their same sex friend from time to time...as does she.

2. As far as she would like me to...short of painful, S/M activities.

3. Many times. (My first sexual experience was with another guy.)
A majority of the times when I am enjoying another man my girlfriend is
present and enjoying herself.

4. It's no longer a fantasy. The hottest part is seeing my lady friend enjoying her voyeuristic activitiy.

There was a time when I would have insisted on having a woman watch me suck and get fucked. I still love the idea of having a woman or women involved. In fact, I find it hot in the extreme.

Why?

I suppose I found comfort in the idea of not really being gay, that I would somehow be forced into submitting to a man.

But I no longer have that limitation; I'm quite willing to go man-only.

What happened?

Perhaps I have become more comfortable with my gay desires. Or maybe I just came to accept that finding the right woman was never going to happen on my schedule.

Whatever the reason, I've sucked cock, have been sucked and have fucked other men in the ass. Next step is to have my own ass fucked, and I can't wait for that to happen.

What if I find a woman who wants to join in? Gawd, I still find the fantasy incredibly hot. I would gladly suck another man for her or give up my ass (not really an issue since I've already done most of it). But I'm not going to wait any longer. I need cock too much.

I would love to share a cock with my wife and have her watch me suck. But it'll never happen, so I've sucked cock and had mine sucked, with just the two of us. I now find it perfectly normal. The notion of it being "gay" never occurs to me.

I would love to share a cock with my wife and have her watch me suck. But it'll never happen, so I've sucked cock and had mine sucked, with just the two of us. I now find it perfectly normal. The notion of it being "gay" never occurs to me.

I agree.
Check your PMs.

Yes, I've done that several times in the past

Sucking, fucking, 69'ing...almost anything except pain or BDSM

Several times, and no woman involved

Sharing my most urgent, intimate needs (and skills) with my life partner. Showing her how it's done.

Even better if she'd lick pussy for me, or me and some other hard, naked horny Bi guy

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

1. Yes
2. cum in mouth and swallow
3. yes and yes
cum inmouth and swallow

Own Up

Of course, this whole question is based on a false premise.
No man would suck another man's cock unless he already had a predisposition to do so. Unless he'd already thought about it, and found the prospect quite attractive.
All he really needs is the excuse. All he needs is the supposed motivation.
That whole idea of the, 'I don't really want to suck this big hard cock that's in my mouth (slurp, slurp), I'm only doing it because my wife-partner-significant-other has expressed an interest in me doing it' is so false and phoney.
Admit it...

No man would suck another man's cock unless he already had a predisposition to do so. Unless he'd already thought about it, and found the prospect quite attractive.
That whole idea of the, 'I don't really want to suck this big hard cock that's in my mouth (slurp, slurp), I'm only doing it because my wife-partner-significant-other has expressed an interest in me doing it' is so false and phoney.
Admit it...

Cant really argue against that.
Guilty as charged - but I won't cum quietly 😊😊

Admit it...

I have to agree. And yet, I find the idea of being "forced" by a woman to suck cock very exciting.

When I was still struggling to accept my desire for men, having a woman participate was a way of giving me permission to be gay. I never found that permission, so I visited a bathhouse and sucked my first cock. Obviously, no woman was involved.

In spite of that, I still find exciting the fantasy of a woman watching another man take me. She doesn't even have to do anything except watch and perhaps cheer us on.

Perhaps I'm still looking for some kind of validation. Too bad, because I don't see it happening, so I'll just have to indulge in cock without a woman's presence.

I think so, yes. I mean, I do already have bicurious tendencies with no opportunities or pursuits on my side yet, but each year I find myself more and more curious and I think I would be a full on bisexual once I have one experience with a guy..sort of a kicking it over the fence kinda deal- if it works that way ever.

As I;ve noted in my first answer, I have more than enough interest so if my girl asked me to, I could easily see myself go all the way.

Unfortunately no.

I think I am a bit of a submissive due to my upbringing, so if my girl directed me to do such a thing, that part of obeying her wish would probably be the hottest part. Alongside the trust that we'd have in each other.

Sucking cock for my girl

No. I'd want her there.

Suck and get fucked. I've already told her I'd do anything she'd ask me to in bed. Pretty sure, though, she'd never go for that.
Only my own. Was able to suck myself off when I was in my teens.
Have a cock explode in my mouth while she pegs me OR have the cock in my mouth cum while another cums in my ass while my she gets herself off with a toy

Thanks for the questions :)

Of course. I have done it many times at swing parties with or without my ex wife's involvement. She liked to arrange which one I'd suck when she was feeling mischievious. It's been a dry spell since my current wife isn't open to that...

As far as she asked me to.

See answer number 1

It's not a fantasy for me, just a VERY enjoyable activity that I'D LOVE TO SHARE with my current wife as it would open many OTHER fantasies for possible exploration.

Oh hell yes, its a daily thought of mine

I would go all the way and let my wife watch me milk all the cum from that cock.

Not as of yet, but I hope to.

Just the fact that she would be sitting there watching me please another man till he explodes.

DITTO bi_cpl_with_crossdresser's responses except for #3 - Been there done that many times over, mostly without a girl/woman present but my older sister was there on a couple occasions because she set it up. Would **LOVE** to do the same in front of my wife but there's little chance of that happening. Happy to continue doing it solo though.....

Yes, I love sucking cock

No limits, except for pain or bondage or coercion. I'd love to suck several cocks at a time. I'd try being spit roasted with multiple guys. Or being bukaked.

I've enjoyed several cocks. Girl involved only as a reluctant witness. She was revolted from seeing me suck him, and she quickly left

To reveal my inner gay slut to my wife, and dropping the secret I've kept for too long

Also to know that I am so attractive and sexy that I can arouse, and skilled enough to satisy another man or several men.

Oh yeh, this is a major fantasy of mine ( altho I dont have a gf at this time).
1. I might, but not as much.
2. I'd suck cock and get fucked for a woman, but i'm not interested in kissing a guy or eating ass.
3. Nope, this is all still just a fantasy of mine.
4. I dont know what the hottest part is. But the fantasy to suck a cock or get fucked while a gf is watching really turns me on.

Again, this is the fantasy that really turns me on, so much so that I created the the thread - Bisexual Encouragement.

My fav story here on Lit about this fantasy that really turns me on is :
https://literotica.com/s/boyfriend-gets-it-in-the-end

Last edited:

Absolutely. I fantasize about it all the time. Too bad no one here ever seems to want to actually meet up.

In my mouth, in my ass, putting it in her pussy and licking her clit and his dick.

Nope. Everyone I have talked to on lit talks a mean game until it is time to pull the trigger and meet up.

Actually getting to do it. Suck a cock and then get fucked.

Does any bi guy on lit actually, in real life want to hook up or is lit and talking to others just more fodder for masterbation? I want to meet up but no one ever seems to follow through.

Yes I would, however I believe it would be infinitesimally sexier with her involved.

2. How far would you go with cock to make your girl happy?

I would suck a cock, fuck a man, be fucked by a man & basically anything my wonderful wife would ask me to do. Now I will be honest and I do know my wife would never do this for me as I know her Southern Baptist Christian upbringing finds anything beyond straight male/female sex a no-no, I do love her but she is a very very vanilla woman whom I have been with for nearing 40 years now.

Yes in my younger days before settling down I experienced more than a few and no there was never a woman involved.

I guess for me it would actually being that at least in my fantasies my wife would be open to it, yes the animalistic man on man action (any form of it) would be mind blowing sexually but the orgasm in my mind from seeing my wife's mind open to the idea would be beyond mind blowing so much so I don't think any ejaculation I could have myself of give to another guy would ever come close!

I love sexual arousal, desire, strong desire and desperation to act out. Whether novel, exotic or strange I enjoy facilitating. So arousing one or more meets my needs……mmf or ffm is my ideal, with verbal, explicit demands to see them act out.
The gf thought she was just going to watch her bf squirm before experiencing the forbidden land. But I instructed her to direct him and to use a yard stick on his naked body. Before the play was over they had both committed and admitted to having desires for the debauched excess.

Lol, I love my girl so much that I suck HER cock to please her!

1. I have no interest in sucking cock without my girl in the equation.
2. How far would I go? I have gone all the way - I have sucked her cock to orgasm and swallowed her cum. She has fucked my ass hundreds of times finishing by cumming in my ass.
3. Yes, I have experienced cock hundreds of times and there was always a girl attached to the cock.
4. The hottest part is when she is in my ass and I can feel her cock throbbing as she breeds my ass and inseminates me like a bitch. It’s difficult not to feel a little feminine when you have a big cock fucking you and depositing a hot load of cum deep inside you.

Amazing how many guys would do anything for their ladies and yet the ladies (in most cases) won't even to the bare minimum for their men :(
I'll bet if you started a thread about 'would you lick pussy for your man...' you might be surprised what you'd find out

Back