The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

Thanks for all the replies here. Love finding out I'm not alone. Not only that just how common it is. Now if only our wives knew and were on board.

We should crowdfund a website that offers big cocks for wives to hire for their husbands to suck. FUCK that would be great.

Thanks for all the replies here. Love finding out I'm not alone. Not only that just how common it is. Now if only our wives knew and were on board.

We should crowdfund a website that offers big cocks for wives to hire for their husbands to suck. FUCK that would be great.

Something tells me you would be first in line

If only it were that easy. I'd not only post myself there, but I'm sure we'd be shopping the ads frequently.

you and i both :)

This has been part of my sexy times in my panties a lot lately... and looking at your avatar only makes me salivate for the experience even more... never have but want to desperately... I'd want to be in my lingerie and a woman directing me...

The first time I was with another man is because an ex girlfriend wanted to watch 2 men together and I agreed. I think we were both surprised how much I enjoyed it.
He was someone she worked with who was guy and always joked with her about me.
I still remember how nervous I was, lol! I was on my knees blowing him and all of a sudden realized I had a raging boner. When I came without touching myself, I realized I was bisexual and have embraced it ever since

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
Yes

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
Whatever she wanted me to do and whatever she wanted to watch

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
I have experienced cock but, unfortunately no girl or woman was involved.

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?
All of it, having the cock to suck and stroke, being watched, maybe the girl would join in, everything...

The first time I was with another man is because an ex girlfriend wanted to watch 2 men together and I agreed. I think we were both surprised how much I enjoyed it.
I still remember how nervous I was, lol! I was on my knees blowing him and all of a sudden realized I had a raging boner. When I came without touching myself, I realized I was bisexual and have embraced it ever since

This is hot and wonderful. So happy you had this experience!

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?

I have done so a couple of times. It was also with the guy in all the following questions/answers.

There wasn’t really any questioning about anything we did.

Yes, numerous times. Yes, 95% of the time. See answer to question #1.

Besides the “naughty” feelings it was how hot and excited my wife was and the encouragement she gave us.

I would but prefer the scenario where she is involved. It would give me permission to do what I crave and if she could adopt a forceful personality, she could 'make' me do it which would free me even more.

I would suck, swallow, or let him cum on me. Whatever she wanted from me.

Never another person's cock. Eat my own cum regularly but it isn't the same. No involvement from my wife whatsoever (and no hope it will happen).

Making me feel 100% sissy/girly, making a guy so turned on by my girlishness and skill at being a cocksucker that he cums in my mouth. :)

Another great thread from you, Mr. Briggs!

I fantasize about it but am not sure I could ever go through with it without a woman. But if my wife came to me right now with the idea, then I would not hesitate at all to suck cock with her or even with her just watching/directing.

As far as necessary, including swallowing and taking it in the ass. Hell, I would get gangbanged if she wanted it.

Not yet.

I think my enjoyment of being an exhibitionist. Doing sexual things for an audience has always turned me on so as much as the idea of trying cock gets me worked up, my desire skyrockets at the thought of a woman being part of it in any way.

!. Yes...but only with her blessing, although I'd prefer her involvement even if she just coaches me and watches.

2. likely no further than sucking...she thinks I secretly may want anal but she would be wrong thus far, plus she would no want to see that anyway.

3. Yes, maybe 10? Yes, A GF liked to watch...see story about it below.

4. I've recently realized through role play cock sucking with my BBC dildo and wife... that when she calls me a faggot and cocksucker , coaches me...makes me tell her how much I love sucking BBC etc...it drives me wild. It's somehow like fetishistic crack to my brain. I usually orgasm quickly when I hear her say "suck it hard you fuckin faggot!"

Oh hell yes, its a daily thought of mine

I would go all the way and let my wife watch me milk all the cum from that cock.

Not as of yet, but I hope to.

Just the fact that she would be sitting there watching me please another man till he explodes.

That's wild! I often read stories where guys ejaculate spontaneously just from sucking their first cock and figured it was fictional exageration...

so hot.

Mais Oui!

I crossdress, so yes absolutely!

If I were with a man, with a woman, I'd be willing to do just about anything she asked same if I were all dolled up.

Although it was discussed as a fantasy with two women I dated, it never occurred. Meanwhile, I have experienced cock, mostly as a crossdresser with a man, a few times man to man.

The variation and closeness it would bring with a woman, being femme if I were dressed.

Last edited:
hello

Oh hell yes, its a daily thought of mine

I would go all the way and let my wife watch me milk all the cum from that cock.

Not as of yet, but I hope to.

Just the fact that she would be sitting there watching me please another man till he explodes.

Hello

Back