The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

My wife really enjoys wearing a strap on and "forcing me" to suck it. We can connect 2 life-like dildos together and she likes to have 1 in her while I "jerk off" the other one, and climaxes hard when she pushes me down on "her boyfriends" cock during intercourse, and she loves sucking a dildo when in the doggy position, on special rare occasions she also like one in her rear. All 3 holds filled drives her insane and she milks me to orgasm. She also likes to kiss with a dildo between our mouths, she enjoys being on hands and knees when I am thrusting a dildo in and out of her while I rim her, she especially likes reaching back and spreading her cheeks wide. She likes to have me lay on my stomach wearing a jock strap, lay one of her dildos in my butt crack as she grinds herself back and forth on the dildo sometimes while sucking another dildo. She hasn't pegged me yet but she loves wearing the monster size dildo on her harness and push it at my rear, lube my crack and glide it between my cheeks then turning me onto my as she rides me cowgirl with the huge dildo bouncing back and forth between our chests.

With that in mind, I would do anything she asked or wanted, especially in the heat of the moment.

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?

Not at this time. I would always need her approval or requesting that to happen.

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?

There is no limit. If she tells me that it turns her on I'm all in.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?

I plead the fifth amendment

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

How aroused my wife gets.

My wife really enjoys wearing a strap on and "forcing me" to suck it. We can connect 2 life-like dildos together and she likes to have 1 in her while I "jerk off" the other one, and climaxes hard when she pushes me down on "her boyfriends" cock during intercourse, and she loves sucking a dildo when in the doggy position, on special rare occasions she also like one in her rear. All 3 holds filled drives her insane and she milks me to orgasm. She also likes to kiss with a dildo between our mouths, she enjoys being on hands and knees when I am thrusting a dildo in and out of her while I rim her, she especially likes reaching back and spreading her cheeks wide. She likes to have me lay on my stomach wearing a jock strap, lay one of her dildos in my butt crack as she grinds herself back and forth on the dildo sometimes while sucking another dildo. She hasn't pegged me yet but she loves wearing the monster size dildo on her harness and push it at my rear, lube my crack and glide it between my cheeks then turning me onto my as she rides me cowgirl with the huge dildo bouncing back and forth between our chests.

With that in mind, I would do anything she asked or wanted, especially in the heat of the moment.

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?

Not at this time. I would always need her approval or requesting that to happen.

There is no limit. If she tells me that it turns her on I'm all in.

I plead the fifth amendment

How aroused my wife gets.
My wife and I do many of the things you mentioned. 🔥🔥🔥

Depends. In secret without her knowing, never. If she sent me to suck one of her friends on my own, in a heartbeat.

To the edge of the universe and back again!

Yes and two.

Seeing my wife super horny and her seeing me super horny too. I love it when she gets me all ready for her strapon, she gets really horny but then stops at the last minute and makes me beg for it, so I can't pretend I didn't want it too.

We really would love to find another couple we liked and trusted with a bisexual guy so we could play together regularly.

She wants to watch me on my back getting fucked by him whilst she and his wife take turns sitting on my face ang getting rimmed by me.

The first time I take his cock I want her to hold me and tell me she loves me and stare deeply into my eyes as he enters me.

We also love the idea of all going to a glory hole and the ladies watching us guys suck anonymous cock and swallow multiple loads. Sadly that will have to remain a fantasy on sexual health grounds.

Maybe one day we will get lucky and find that special couple.

Back