Is the biggest cock the top?

As the unfortunate owner of a micro penis, I am awed by men with big cocks and feel obligated to submit to them. My best friend Larry had an extremely large cock and I willingly became his obedient and insatiable personal cocksucker. A large cock conveys authority and demands respect and admiration. Due to the poop factor, I find anal sex repellent. I'm exclusively a deep throat cocksucker. I love being aggressively throat fucked. I have no gag reflex.

Last edited:
As the unfortunate owner of a micro penis, I am awed by men with big cocks and feel obligated to submit to them. My best friend Larry had an extremely large cock and I willingly became his obedient and devoted personal cocksucker. A large cock conveys authority and demands respect and admiration.

I believe that is your opinion. But not necessarily always the case.

I get turned when the top has the bigger cock. I get turned on submitting to the bigger cock & enjoy the bigger one always being on top & I don't always mean being up my ass. I mean that cock always being on top of mine or me as a sign of dominance. My ass is tight & can't take a lot. I can always be on my knees with the bigger one over me or on bottom in the 69 etc...

No. I have a big dick, but I am primarily a bottom. I do not enjoy fucking masculine men at all, and have no desire to do so. I am frequently fucked by men who are smaller than me. I want it in the ass, then I want to jerk off.

No. I have a big dick, but I am primarily a bottom. I do not enjoy fucking masculine men at all, and have no desire to do so. I am frequently fucked by men who are smaller than me. I want it in the ass, then I want to jerk off.
Me too. I have an 8.5 inch dick, but never need it touched. Cock cumming inside me makes me cum hands free.

I never put much thought into that, until one night I was cahtting wiht someone online. I looked at some pics he had posted and noticed he was bigger than me. Not huge, but ntoicable larger than I was. For whatever reason, it made me feel submissive. It was strange, I had never had that reaction to anyone before but couldn't deny it that night.

It can also be awkward being really tall and being a bottom. I'm 6'6 so rarely run into someone my height or taller. But some shorter tops can get into that.

I think it is attitude. I am not big but I still worship smaller cock men. Tiny is so nice because you can get them totally in your mouth and know you are pleasing them.
I totally agree that it's the attitude. Men who knows themselves and what they want may have a smaller cock but even so, they command attention.

above avg.. are not slotted for tops... trust me on this. I know from experience, having been with a few guy that were more well endowed than myself, two of which were what you would consider hung. they were all bottoms for me

My initial feeder and the one who taught me to overcome my gag reflex had an unusually large cock. He enjoyed flaunting his superior cock and forcefully fucking my throat with it. I came to enjoy being submissive to him. It seems only natural that the one with the more impressive cock should dominate men with smaller endowments.

It was only natural for me to be my friends submissive. We would hangout at my friend's pool with other guy and we would be nude. Inevitably we would start to wrestle round in the pool and everyone would be so hard. My tiny cockette reminded me that I was their beta boi.

It was only natural for me to be my friends submissive. We would hangout at my friend's pool with other guy and we would be nude. Inevitably we would start to wrestle round in the pool and everyone would be so hard. My tiny cockette reminded me that I was their beta boi.
And how well you have come to love it!

No. I have a big cock. I'm vers, but I truly love love LOVE to suck cock. I don't really want to suck small cock; just not for me. But I can enjoy sucking cocks smaller than mine as long as they are at least 6" and thick.

I'm average size and want a top to be larger than me for sure. I would top someone bigger than me if they're cute though 😁

Back