The Living Works of Art Challenge II - Female Body Edition

This is wonderful!!!

Also wonderful!!

A third wonderful!!

You ladies are fabulous, I'm glad to see this thread going again! Fantastic job ladies!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Thanks! Comments like this will make us (at least me) keep going........:kiss:

How lovely to see the gallery open again, with some new contributors!

What a fun challenge! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought this would be a fun idea and that the thread will start again.... I hope several more will join in on the fun!

Anyway, here is my attempt (should’ve worn a longer sheet....). It was harder then I thought to try and mimic the pose....

ix9Pjjh.jpg

Excellent draping, and very 'classical' hair. Your legs are fabulous! Lovely :rose:

I am excited about this being revamped! It is not as easy as it looks, but I like a good challenge! Hard to attend to all the details, but I go!

attachment.php

Wonderful pose, more lovely hair, I like the draping aligning with your nicely squeezable bum :devil:

Here is my attempt with a bit of fun editing

attachment.php

Fantastic background! Lovely angle you've achieved, your bum looks gorgeous! :rose:

How lovely to see the gallery open again, with some new contributors!

Excellent draping, and very 'classical' hair. Your legs are fabulous! Lovely :rose:

Wonderful pose, more lovely hair, I like the draping aligning with your nicely squeezable bum :devil:

Fantastic background! Lovely angle you've achieved, your bum looks gorgeous! :rose:

Glad you approved!!

Come join in with us!!!

Glad you approved!!

Come join in with us!!!

I did the first wave ;) My 'Venus gazing at her own bum' is here. It was such a fun challenge, I'll probably be unable to resist doing the new ones when our esteemed curator throws them in :D

I did the first wave ;) My 'Venus gazing at her own bum' is here. It was such a fun challenge, I'll probably be unable to resist doing the new ones when our esteemed curator throws them in :D

Oh excellent!! Well welcome back then, I have looked thru some of the previous artwork but not all. You should never resist. ;) Hope you do join us again!

What a fun challenge! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought this would be a fun idea and that the thread will start again.... I hope several more will join in on the fun!

Anyway, here is my attempt (should’ve worn a longer sheet....). It was harder then I thought to try and mimic the pose....

ix9Pjjh.jpg

Great picture and lovely pose. Looking forward to hopefully seeing more...;)

Next challenge

Two weeks (plus a little) have passed and it is time for a new challenge. I have decided to alternate between completely new challenges and revisits of the old challenges for the new participants. Thus I present a brand new challenge called "Famntaget," or for those who don't speak Swedish, "The Embrace."

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This lovely lady was made by sculptor Axel Ebbe in 1930 and stands in the harbor of the village Smygehuk in Sweden. The model for the statue was Birgit Holmquist, mother of the model Nena von Schlebrügge and grandmother of actress Uma Thurman.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BH2.jpg
    BH2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BH3.jpg
    BH3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
I was a bit hesitant to take up this challenge, I did decide to give it a go though.

Famntaget.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 16DFBDDB-3D81-4AF7-B06A-0A1857F0B4E7.jpg
    16DFBDDB-3D81-4AF7-B06A-0A1857F0B4E7.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
I was a bit hesitant to take up this challenge, I did decide to give it a go though.

Famntaget.

attachment.php

Fantastic job, Icy! Perfectly posed and I love the lighting. I am very happy you have taken up the challenge.

Famntaget.

This is a very erotic picture and I love the pose and shadowing. You have a beautiful body and this is just a fantastic piece of art work from you.

A cleverly done copy. The lighting works great, allows the pose to be seen but allows you to keep your dignity.

I did wonder if anyone would take this challenge up.
Well done for being the first.

Thanks Todger. I just thought of the light at either end of the day.

Fantastic job, Icy! Perfectly posed and I love the lighting. I am very happy you have taken up the challenge.

I was a bit nervous to but did it anyway.

Nicely done :)

Thanks.

Wow icy. Very arty and shows off a wonderful figure.

Thank you. Not as svelte as the statue. Lol

This is a very erotic picture and I love the pose and shadowing. You have a beautiful body and this is just a fantastic piece of art work from you.

Thank you. I appreciate your comment.

Famntaget.

attachment.php

I was a bit hesitant too but what the heck! Great pic though, I like your blinds.... My hotel room doesn't have anything like it - in fact it's rather ugly....:eek:

Back