34 M athletic SUB in need of their first long-term FEMALE owner (online, or IRL)

audioll

Virgin
Hello Ladies!

(Only looking for a Female)

I have never had a dominant partner and now, a year after my last break-up (pretty vanilla, 6 months relationship), I really want to finally find a long-term, dominant partner/owner. It is very difficult, and I am willing to settle for an online relationship, if our communication will be frequent (daily?) and if you will be able to see me on photos and camera regularly, and I will be able to hear and/or see you occasionally. 3

34 years old, athletic (I do have a six pack, when I control myself with food), white, 186 cm (6'1"), 82 kg (180 lbs). Short hair. Hairy legs and chest (I can shave). Working. Living alone in my own home.

Independent, open-minded, goal-oriented.

While I am from Europe, I have a flexible schedule and can adapt to your time zones and time demands!

Working out and running 4 times a week. Used to run half marathons and trained karate and boxing. I can do proper pull-ups or one legged squats.

Obviously sex plays a major role in my motivation, I do have a high testosterone and libido, but also having someone that I can be honest with, someone to share everything intimate with would make me more complete. I am not overly extroverted person and prefer to rely on just a couple people in my life. You could become my number one person that I am most intimate with. While you dont necessarily have to share that much of your information with me.

This can be an online only long term relationship, if we can communicate daily, so you can be from anywhere, as long as we find the time to talk to each other and as long as the sexual practices make us happy.

It would be nice if you would be able to visit me, or even relocate to Czech Republic eventually. I could theoretically relocate as well, but it wouldnt be easy.

And now for the entertaining list of kinks. Since I never had a dom, these are mostly fantasies:

- preferably long-term relationship with frequent communication

- regular exposure of myself on photos and video, including my face, my home, etc

- forced nudity and examinations (even CFNM)

- the loss of privacy in daily life (even simple things like showering in front of the other person, even if just on camera)

- sexual denial, orgasm control, milking (no need to say more...)

- maybe a little bit of very gentle anal (a little, I am sensitive there)

- piss... and a bit of a bathroom control

- I will surely adore your butt if I get to see it!

- spanking, exposing my ass for you

- posing, photos, videos, maybe bondage

- giving you control over what underwear I wear

- gently changing me into what you want (while I enjoy it)

- giving you the sex that you want

- reporting to you as frequently as you want

- being exclusive to you

- making you happy to be with me

- you could eventually come live with me if wanted

I am not really a feminine type and I do have enough masculine energy. You need to like the fact that you will be "owning" a masculine, but sensitive, adult man.

I am not interested in professional femdom, I tried it, and without the emotions, caring and intimacy, its boring. Dont send me your financial requirements.

Also... I have to mention that this, even if just online, cant be just texting. Messages are not gonna do this for me. Sometimes, probably often, you will have to see me for this to work, and occasionally I have to see and hear you 1) to know you are who you claim to be, and 2) for us to get as close as possible, even over the distance. If you are who you claim to be, theres no reason to not show your face. I am the one who might be undressing. When you want it.

It was my intention to make this description long and detailed, since the person I am looking for will like it this way - being open, communicative, self-aware. And the person that doesnt have the patience to read this, they for sure wont enjoy me.

I am not expecting this search to be easy or fast, I actually expect no serious responses at all! But I prefer to take a chance and fail, rather than not even trying.

Back