The Living Works of Art Challenge II - Female Body Edition

4lgTHFN.jpg
[/QUOTE]

H. was right, another amazing sexy sensual picture of YOU.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

My little attempt. :eek:

(with wig...)

Attachments

• Photo on 12-10-16 at 10.12 AM.jpg
    Photo on 12-10-16 at 10.12 AM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
Here's mine. No rock, but a coffee table. And no red hair either. I was tempted to use a scarf or towel, but H persuaded me that fully nude was the only proper thing for this final challenge. :)

4lgTHFN.jpg

Hubby was so right. Sensational!

Beautiful

Here's mine. No rock, but a coffee table. And no red hair either. I was tempted to use a scarf or towel, but H persuaded me that fully nude was the only proper thing for this final challenge. :)

4lgTHFN.jpg

Love the red toes!

The LWoA museum is re-opening!

Art fans and museum patrons, it has been over a year since we closed our doors, but a group of artists has approached me with a request to re-open the museum for a retrospective exhibit.

I find it hard to refuse a group of naked women, they can be very persuasive.:D

These ladies would like to revisit the 12 original challenges. As there are many new faces . . . er, bodies . . . on Lit, I'm hoping many more will join in the fun.

As before, I will post an artwork, and the ladies are challenged to pose in their interpretation of the work. For those experienced exhibitors, I will throw in the occasional new artwork, although of course you are welcome to redo any of the poses you have previously done. The original pace was one challenge per week, but many found this too ambitious, so I am going to try one every two weeks.

So, without further ado, we return to the original challenge: Venus Callipyge; literally, "Venus of the Beautiful Buttocks." It is a Roman sculpture in marble, although it is thought to be a copy of an earlier Greek work. The sculptor is unknown. The sculpture resides in the National Archeological Museum in Naples.

attachment.php

Show us those beautiful buttocks, ladies.;)

Attachments

• Venus_kallipygos03.jpg
    Venus_kallipygos03.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
Fun challenge!

What a fun challenge! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought this would be a fun idea and that the thread will start again.... I hope several more will join in on the fun!

Anyway, here is my attempt (should’ve worn a longer sheet....). It was harder then I thought to try and mimic the pose....

ix9Pjjh.jpg

Back