The Great Lesbian Migration Of 2016

ms_ann_thrope

Resurrected
kbate and smileygirl have left the building.

And Laurel...tho she really only left the room.

And she's not a lesbian...

Now, if only those wannabe lesbians, pookie and morgana would wander off...

I can picture them grazing far off in the distance...chewing their cuds...

Git along little doggies...

I'm still rolling my eyes over the drama of someone who created the neighborhood here then complains about the neighbors.

guess 'freedom of speech' being an excuse for everything to be allowed here wasn't such a good idea.

I'm still rolling my eyes over the drama of someone who created the neighborhood here then complains about the neighbors.

guess 'freedom of speech' being an excuse for everything to be allowed here wasn't such a good idea.

I think that the selective application of her hard and fast, draconian rules finally wore Laurel down.

I think they feel it's some sort of punishment to us. Or it could be in response to Laurel abandoning the GB and leaving then without a fearless leader.

immigration.jpg

Oh yay, another GB schoolyard drama thread.

Some of y'all must have very small and sad lives.

Did Megan Kelly join the Lesbo migration? She is looking rather butch with that new do.

So you insult women by suggesting they're lesbians? Based on a hairdo?

You're nearly as big a dick as the thread-starter.

So you insult women by suggesting they're lesbians? Based on a hairdo?

You're nearly as big a dick as the thread-starter.

Oh, look at you being a name caller. How mature is that? I guess I thought you were older...

I've asked you numerous questions, I think in every post I've made in this tread, all of which you've avoided. You do know what the symbol at the end of this sentence means, don't you?

I'm not making you do anything, silly one. I have NO interest in being the boss of you. I just thought that you, being a participant on a discussion board who entered this thread specifically to say something, might actually want to participate in the discussion. If you don't want to, that's okay. Bye.

I'm not going to stick around and watch you hold your breath and turn blue while drumming your heels on the floor.

"It' me against the hoard."
"You're not the boss of me."

My apologies, I guess I thought you were older.

Oh, look at you being a name caller. How mature is that? I guess I thought you were older...

You're a dick. Most likely have one too. Stating a fact isn't the same as calling someone a name. AJ has a hard time with that one too. Go commiserate with him if you're looking for comfort.

You do realize that the post of mine you quoted has nothing to do with name-calling, right?

Like I said before, you're not very good at word play. You should find another activity outside a discussion board because you really don't like to discuss, and your snark is boring.

You're a dick. Most likely have one too. Stating a fact isn't the same as calling someone a name. AJ has a hard time with that one too. Go commiserate with him if you're looking for comfort.

You do realize that the post of mine you quoted has nothing to do with name-calling, right?

Like I said before, you're not very good at word play. You should find another activity outside a discussion board because you really don't like to discuss, and your snark is boring.

It has to do with maturity, something you seem to demand in others but lack yourself. Are you here to discuss the Great Lesbian Migration Of 2016 or hijack the thread with name calling by attacking two posters with one post? Oh, and someone named AJ that you don't deem to like either. Maybe you're the one having trouble getting along with other people...

It has to do with maturity, something you seem to demand in others but lack yourself. Are you here to discuss the Great Lesbian Migration Of 2016 or hijack the thread with name calling by attacking two posters with one post? Oh, and someone named AJ that you don't deem to like either. Maybe you're the one having trouble getting along with other people...

You are stupid. Fucking idiotic stupid. And a dick.

You can waaaaaaaaaaaaa all you like, but it won't change those simple truths. Goodbye again. No worries, I won't disturb your delusions any more.

Cheer now. You've outlasted me once again. How mature THAT was. :rolleyes:

You are stupid. Fucking idiotic stupid. And a dick.

You can waaaaaaaaaaaaa all you like, but it won't change those simple truths. Goodbye again. No worries, I won't disturb your delusions any more.

Cheer now. You've outlasted me once again. How mature THAT was. :rolleyes:

You came in looking for a fight, not a discussion, and I tried to oblige. You're not very good at it, by the way.

There's no shortage of Lesbians, and right now their numbers are growing.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/01/25/...ts-and-refugees-arrive-in-lesbos-from-turkey/

Hundreds of migrants and refugees, including many women and children, arrived by dinghy on the Greek island of Lesbos from neighbouring Turkey on Monday.

“My friend told me about this trip, and I think it’s good for my life, to change my life, I don’t want to stay where the war is – in my country. Because of that I will go and find another way of life,” said Abdurahman, a refugee from Syria.

kbate and smileygirl have left the building.

And Laurel...tho she really only left the room.

And she's not a lesbian...

Now, if only those wannabe lesbians, pookie and morgana would wander off...

What's wrong with lesbians?

Back