Did she or didn't she ?

zoso682001

Really Experienced
A little back story on this . I met my gf , now wife , a long time ago and we hit it off great . Actually fucked on our first date .

After about a year I mentioned that I was going out with a group of friends and she said she wanted to come with us . I told her no since it was just guys . She got pissed and left for home . I had a good time with the guys that night and when I saw her the next day she had some news for me . " Guess what I did last night " she started with . Why did I get an odd feeling with that comment . I don't know , what did you do ?

"I ran into Mike ( insert last name here ) and we went for a ride." Well Mike and I'd had a run in a couple years earlier and I knew he had it in for me so this wasn't sounding good . " Oh really , where'd you go " I asked her as calmly as I could .
"We went to ( insert any small town around ) "
Well everybody knew the only reason anyone went there at night was to park and fuck . As it happens it's the town where Mike and I had our scuffle and I'd publicly embarrassed him . So there I stood listening to her tell me that she and Mike , who were both pissed at me , drove out there last night . Was she telling me this because she knew that I knew why everybody went there to get even with me ?

Ok so what went on ? A little handjob and fingering action ? She liked somebody with good dexterity . A mutual oral exchange ? She enjoys that as well . Or a full on screaming , feet on the headliner fuck ?

At that point in life I didn't take this news well . Now days it makes me feel something different . Turns me on as a matter of fact but it's too late to ask so every once in a while I just let it run wild in my mind and enjoy it . If I were to run into Mike today I'd love to ask him and I'm sure he would relish the opportunity to give me all the details . Maybe I'll see if I can locate him .

What do you think happened ?

A little back story on this . I met my gf , now wife , a long time ago and we hit it off great . Actually fucked on our first date .

After about a year I mentioned that I was going out with a group of friends and she said she wanted to come with us . I told her no since it was just guys . She got pissed and left for home . I had a good time with the guys that night and when I saw her the next day she had some news for me . " Guess what I did last night " she started with . Why did I get an odd feeling with that comment . I don't know , what did you do ?

"I ran into Mike ( insert last name here ) and we went for a ride." Well Mike and I'd had a run in a couple years earlier and I knew he had it in for me so this wasn't sounding good . " Oh really , where'd you go " I asked her as calmly as I could .
"We went to ( insert any small town around ) "
Well everybody knew the only reason anyone went there at night was to park and fuck . As it happens it's the town where Mike and I had our scuffle and I'd publicly embarrassed him . So there I stood listening to her tell me that she and Mike , who were both pissed at me , drove out there last night . Was she telling me this because she knew that I knew why everybody went there to get even with me ?

Ok so what went on ? A little handjob and fingering action ? She liked somebody with good dexterity . A mutual oral exchange ? She enjoys that as well . Or a full on screaming , feet on the headliner fuck ?

At that point in life I didn't take this news well . Now days it makes me feel something different . Turns me on as a matter of fact but it's too late to ask so every once in a while I just let it run wild in my mind and enjoy it . If I were to run into Mike today I'd love to ask him and I'm sure he would relish the opportunity to give me all the details . Maybe I'll see if I can locate him .

What do you think happened ?

I think your wife had a better time than you and your buddies did.

Sadly I didn't. But I did hear her with her boyfriend a few weeks before fucking.
I think maybe the 3rd date..long time ago

Sadly I didn't. But I did hear her with her boyfriend a few weeks before fucking.
I think maybe the 3rd date..long time ago
Man, I’m trying to remember on what date it was for me…I’m thinking date #2 or more likely #3 for me….I’ll ask her today!

Back before we got married, I was working for a guy who had no scruples. He would try to fuck every woman that he met! He use to compliment me on my gf. Once he walked in on me while I was peeing and saw my 5.5” cock. He teased me, saying that my gf would enjoy having his big cock in her. He once whipped it out and he was huge!

Anyways… once we were working during a storm and I was stuck at a job site. My gf and I had plans to go away for the weekend and being stuck working far from home, my boss volunteered to drive her out to where I was working because he was heading out there anyway. Previously I had told her that he was hung and had even used the thought of her fucking him as role-play. So she knew that he was hung. She also knew my kink about my partners fucking other guys, but that I could get jealous at times.

She had a previous boyfriend who was also hung, but the last 2 guys that she was with (me and her last boyfriend) were both around 5.5”.

Anyway… the drive to where we were working was around 45 minutes. Why it took them almost 2 hours to arrive had me thinking that they stopped somewhere and fooled around in his van. I don’t think that he fucked her because she had always said that fucking her ex was not too enjoyable because he was so big and her pussy was so tight. (She said that my average size cock always felt good inside of her). Also, when we got to our out of town trip, she was super horny, her panties were wet, and her normally tight pussy was just as tight as normal.

She did look guilty when her and my boss arrived and he had a smirk on his face when I asked what took so long. But he liked to tease about getting together with this girl or that and figured he was just giving me crap. I also knew that his wife never gave him head and my gf loved to suck cock and I would tease him about that.

35 years later she still denies that anything happened between them, but I’m thinking that (at the the least), she gave him a blowjob!

As for your story… she fucked Mike!

Back