The Girl and The Twin...(Closed for ReneeStyle)

Olivia's thighs clamped against Trevor's hips as the man came hard into her. Her hands clutched his bare back, she moaned as their tongues wrestled in her mouth. The sounds she made helped fuel his passion. Her eyes bulged as she found herself needing breath.

Their lips finally broke and she panted, her sweaty back against the wall, his cock still deep inside her. Her chest rising and falling with each wet, heavy breath.

"Oh fuck, that was so hot," Olivia gasped, holding him. "Good boy. Good boy." She patted his back and slowly, reluctantly dismounted his rod.

Trevor was an intense lover. Olivia had a talent in bringing out the crazed lust of her customers, but they were focused on their own pleasure. She couldn't recall the last man she had that made her feel alive like that.

"That was intense, baby." Olivia told him. "Are you in town on business, or can I look forward to seeing you again?"

The sex with Olivia was incredible. She gave as good as she took and every movement was exquisite She had made him cum hard, and he had felt her release and grip and hold him in ways he know it was not only legitimate but unique and that was hard to achieve with a woman as experienced as her. Every movement during the fucking and after was hot and perfect.

"Oh fuck, that was so hot...Good boy. Good boy." Trevor laughed, and smiled as she slid off of him. "Yes it was, I'll be honest, I'm no sure I have ever had better" However, her comment at the end, also made him sound like a golden retriever who just pleased his master.

The woman was sexy and he wanted more. ""That was intense, baby...Are you in town on business, or can I look forward to seeing you again?""

He was pulling his pants back in, but he turned and pulled her close to him, and he kissed her, wanting to feel that tongue in his mouth one more time.

"It was for me...intense as hell...but is that just a line...or did you mean it...or both?" He looked into her eyes, and smiled, sure it was a line, but he was pretty sure it had been fucking good for her too.

"I'd like to see you more tonight...but I know you've got customers...so yeah...I'd love another session....but I'd like to double down...actually meet the girl I fucked...maybe have dinner after...and then go home for one more round....I don't mind paying Olivia...but think about it...how often do you feel like this...maybe you'd be willing to give yourself one night where this is all you feel...you just feel it over and over" He tried to read her, tried to assess if he was getting through or this life had taken too much already. "...so I guess my question is for you..when can I see you again...and can I possibly keep you all night?... Would $10 grand cover it, or name your price?"

He gave her his number, "think about it and call me, I know you've got to get back." Trevor walked back to the bar, and saw Lorelei, "Was she what you hoped? or maybe you'd like a woman who doesn't bill by the minute?" She laughed. "She was good, and worth every penny. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate other things. I'll be back, I promise." He walked out and left a $100 bill on the bar with his number on it, and a message, "if you want to talk - T"

Last edited:
10 grand.

Olivia rolled the note in her hand as she lazily thought about the offer. No man was willing to drop $10,000 on a hooker. Even the filthy rich ones. He was either stupid, setting her up, or trying to bust her. Normally she'd report something like this to her bosses, but there was something about the man that kept her from doing that.

Maybe it was the lovemaking.

No, it had to be more than that.

It had been years since Olivia had been on a date, but she knew to wait a few days. And then, instead of calling herself, she had the receptionist at the massage parlor she worked at place a call to the number Trevor had left, reminding him of an appointment he never made, as well as the address for the parlor.

It wasn't a strip mall brothel in disguise. This was a first class massage parlor attached to a luxury hotel, but operating independently. Trevor was greeted by a beautiful waiting room filled with natural light, leather sofas, a waterfall on the wall and a receptionist behind an expensive desk who took down his details and told him to head back to room 16.

Trevor was completely undercover, not risking anyone seeing him, he never set foot in the bureau offices. Her arranged to have lunch with Lorelei, hoping to learn more about Olivia. He learns she has not had anyone special in a while, and the feeling Tony Gambolino had for her, were not necessarily reciprocated. "You like her don't you?" Lorelei asked with a raised brow. Trevor was honest, "I don't think I've ever felt a physical connection with a woman like I did with her...but do I like her...I don't know."

She smiled and put a hand on his arm. "You know there are other girls around here who don't sell themselves by the hour, you might want to check those out too?" She winked. He smiled, but for now he knew he had to focus on Olivia, and even if it wasn't his job, he would have had a hard time thinking of anyone else anyway.

He got the call from the receptionist, it was for that evening. He wondered what this could be, but it wasn't a wrong number, she knew is name. Was it the FBI trying to find a spot they could meet and talk? Could it possibly be Olivia, and she had confused him with someone else? He took Lorelei home, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, promising to call again soon.

Showered and dressed in a casual sweater and pants, he showed up a bit before the scheduled appointment. The place was posh and told him to to to room 16, get undressed and slide under the sheet. He did as told, he had no idea what to expect, but he quickly was realizing, this had nothing to do with the Bereau...he laid there naked...and waiting!

Trevor waited for an uncomfortable stretch of time until a door opened and Olivia entered the room. She was dressed in a short silk robe, and the hint of her nipple against the fabric suggested she had nothing on underneath. Her raven black hair was tied back in a beautiful mess.

"I've heard that you've been talking to Lorelei." Olivia said coldly as she opened the CD player on the table and put in a disc. "About me. I need to ask you to stop doing that."

Trevor sat up, but Olivia gently pushed him back down.

"If you keep that up, you'll get the three of us in trouble. My boss has a thing about his girls becoming too close to their customers. Me especially. And he keeps a close eye on me. I don't want to get in trouble because of you, do you understand?"

When she saw he did, she lightened up.

"I put this appointment in the computer, that way it wouldn't raise any eyebrows. This is another one of my boss' businesses, he liked to keep his women busy. I booked you for the nuru massage package, I know you can afford it."

She smiled and helped Trevor to sit up.

"Come with me. Nuru massages are done in a different room."

She led him through the door to a white, luxurious washroom. A massive glass shower stood in the corner, with an inflated mattress on the floor and a bowl of oil sitting in front of it.

"Lie down." Olivia told him as she undid the belt of her robe and slipped it off her perfect naked body.

Trevor had been there for longer than he expected, half wondering if they had forgotten or perhaps this was all just a mistake, after all, he hadn't made any appointment. He was naked underneath the luxurious terry cloth robe, and to say he felt a bit exposed was putting it mildly. He was about to get up and redress, when suddenly Olivia walked in, and in the most relaxed way possible, looked stunning. Suddenly he decided he was over dressed, if anything, as all he wanted was to feel her naked body once again pressed up against his own.

She was sexy but cautious and he wondered if he had done something wrong, and soon she made it clear he had been mistaken in trusting Lorelei. "If you keep that up, you'll get the three of us in trouble. My boss has a thing about his girls becoming too close to their customers. Me especially. And he keeps a close eye on me. I don't want to get in trouble because of you, do you understand?" He nodded, "I'm sorry, I was just curious, but I get it, and it won't happen again." Looking at Olivia, there was little chance she was bugged, but hell he was the Fed in here so he wasn't worried other than his jeopardizing her safety.

"I put this appointment in the computer, that way it wouldn't raise any eyebrows. This is another one of my boss' businesses, he liked to keep his women busy. I booked you for the nuru massage package, I know you can afford it." He smiled, "so does that mean you wanted to see me again? I hope it was more than the money?" He got up and started to close toward her, he should have been business, but right now his only thought was on kissing her, which he did as he spun her into his arms and pressed his lips and body firmly against hers. "Fuck you feel good, I haven't stopped thinking about touching you again since I walked out of the club last week."

That was the truth. Eventually he would seek information from her, but he knew he had to establish a relationship first, and that was something he looked forward to with minimal concerns of professionalism. Why was he so attracted to this girl, she was a high end prostitute, who know how many men she had been with since him? He knew it was foolish to actually be attracted, god forbid feel something, but he did, and some crazy part of him wondered if maybe she did too, or was he more likely just a reasonablly attractive, hell damned attractive, but more importantly wealthy john?

"Come with me. Nuru massages are done in a different room."
He had slipped his hand inside her robe as he kissed her, playing with her nipple as they kissed, rolling it between his fingers. "I've never done a nuru massage, but I love the idea of ou spreading oil all over my body with yours...not crack left unattended?..." He smiled and leaned into her, hoping if they were being filmed or recorded, it would look like he was just nuzzing and kissing her. He did exactly that, licking her earlobe before gently biting it, but as he did, he whispered, "...are we being watched or bugged?"

He was patient as he knew she would be careful in answering, if she answered at all, suddenly they were in the large exquisitely appointed washroom, "Lie down." He undid his robe and tossed it to the side. He did as asked and laid down. Her body and touch were instant zero to 60 for him and he saw her smile as she saw his cock already hard and doing its best to reach up and encourage her to join him. He almost began stroking himself as he watched her slip off her robe and he looked up at the perfect body that would soon be servicing him. She stayed there and let him enjoy her visually which he most certainly did. "I'm not going to lie Olivia, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever been with...".

She picked up the gel and drizzled it up and down his chest, abs, thighs and lower legs, and then she let some pour down on the tip of his swollen, massive cock and cascade down to his balls and ass. He was breathing hard, just staring at her in anticipation...finally she began to lower himself...he didn't care what he was paying...what did Mastercard call this...oh yeah....PRICELESS!!!

Olivia smiled at Trevor as she dipped her hands in the warm oil and rubbed it over her body, rolling her breasts with her palms, her nipples already perky from being played with beneath her robe. She smeared her stomach with her hands, then crept forward to him, giving her chest a little jiggle to entice her client.

She leaned forward and began stroking his body with her hands. It was as firm as she remembered from the other night, glistening with the oil. The tip brushed against her stomach as she crawled over him. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and pressed her breasts against his chest and slid around.

She broke the kiss and swayed her hips from one side to the other, her body slithering on top of his.

Olivia grasped his arms gently and lifted them out of the way, indicating a bar for him to hang onto.

The meditation music oozed into the room as the naked woman serviced the man. It would be a long, thorough massage.

Her body was incredible and as she dipped her hands to spread the shiny, shimmery high viscosity fluid over her body. As she covered then played with her breast, her nipples, he stared and enjoyed in anticipation of feeling her, his cock throbbing hard, and angling up to reach her. He smiled as she jiggled her breasts, "I do like the show very much, but i'd rather feel you pressed against me".

She came down and the sensation of her oily body, her breasts, her nipples finally her abs and bare mound gliding up him was incredibly, every inch fired jolts of incredible arousal through his body. "Oh fuck Olivia..." He moaned and closed his eyes, arching his back and pressing his large, throbbing prick up against her toned, stomach!

As she kissed him, he pushed up, searching to taste her tongue with his, her body tickled, the most incredibly sensual tickle as her nipples trailed across his sculpted chest, back and forth as he slid. He had never done this, he'd read, but had no idea how incredible it would feel. When she lifted his arms, he let her, trusted her, she was driving this ship, and he wanted to experience all she had to offer.

The music only enhanced the experience, created their own little wicked world! If he thought about it, he would probably hate the idea of how many men might have enjoyed this before him, but he didn't he let his mine live in a fantasy that this was all for him. He grabbed the bar and looked into her eyes, "Am I doing what you want...do you have any idea how often I have thought about you these last few days...literally nothing else...but now that I'm here I want it all Olivia...can I have it all?"

"Do you really think I would give you any less, baby?" Olivia moaned as she squirmed against him. She grasped his cock in her slippery hands. "And don't you think I want it all, too?" She twisted her palm around his shaft.

She released his cock and slid her body around him, moaning pleasurably and she could feel the reaction her purring was giving him. She breathed into his ear, then ran her hands up and down his muscular arms.

She had him release the bar and turned him over onto his stomach. She then slid down and began massaging his back with her body, slithering up and down, splaying her oily body against him, moaning. As she worked him over, she glanced over at a small camera hidden on one of the shelves. Her masters making sure everything was in order.

Last edited:
"No I didn't..." and he smiled, "and I am glad to hear you do!" He felt her grip his cock in her able hands and every cell in his body reacted. As she slid her body over him, all he could do was moan, and enjoy. "Oh Jesus baby, take all the time you want...this is one ride I never want to end!"

He felt her breath, her touch, but each time he turned to kiss her, taste her touch her, she was on the move, igniting more passion and desire in his body. She flipped him and it felt incredible. He was pretty sure he was on camera, but was he mic'd , that was what he wanted to know.

Her body felt incredible sliding over him, and he just chose to enjoy. If he was being filmed it made it nearly impossible to arrest her, but that was not what he wanted any way. He wanted to flip her. Hell who was he kidding, he wanted more than that. However these bastards had their hooks in her, the question was, if he could pull those hooks away, and if there attraction was as strong as it seemed to him.

He turned his head as she ran her body over him. It was so good but he needed to try to communicate. "I want to kss you...taste you...bring your lips to mine?"

Olivia's silky body slithered up his back, her breasts and nipples pressing against his muscles. She kissed him deeply on the lips, and used her tongue to play with his. They moaned together in passion as she continued to squirm on top of him, her legs and feet moving the oil around on his.

"Baby, one of the great things about a nuru massage is that you get both sets of lips. But you're the client, and your needs always come first. So when I suck on your cock, you eat my pussy. You understand how it works?"

She kissed him again and groped his wet muscles with her hands. She worked them for another minute, then flipped him over again. his cock was rock hard, sticking straight out in the air. Olivia turned around and straddled his chest, then slid her body back up and down his body, her perfect ass and wet pussy slowly thrusting back and forth in front of his face.

"Baby, one of the great things about a nuru massage is that you get both sets of lips. But you're the client, and your needs always come first. So when I suck on your cock, you eat my pussy. You understand how it works?"

He couldn't wait, either end was a delight and he wanted it all. "Oh yes baby, I understand perfectly, and I look forward t both sets, are you curious which set tastes better?" As she flipped him she could see how hard his mammoth cock was, and how turned on he was. She was probably used to this, but for him, the eoticism of the moment was incredible.

As she kissed him, and groped and stroked his massive cock he played with her oily ass and slid his finger down her lubed ass crack and gently pushed inside her tight rosebud. "I like ass play, do you?" Suddenly she span and straddled his chest, her pussy and ass were just too tantalizing as they pushed up toward his face only to slide away as he groaned. On her next advance up, he reached up and under her thighs and slammed her bare crotch into his face. Her lips her ass, naked and glistening were just too much, and he pulled her up, kissed up and down her lips, and then hardened his tongue to begin to tongue fuck her delicious pussy!

Olivia hovered over Trevor's hard, waiting cock and smiled as she felt the caring tongue begin to work her pussy. This was more delicate and caring than most of her clients usually were. She could tell this man really cared for her, and she paused. She wasn't sure what all she would do with this information. Could she bring herself to use this man, if it came to it?

She needed a distraction. So she lowered her head and began fellating his thick cock, stroking his shaft, moaning seductively.

Trevor devoured her pussy like a starving man, desperate to taste her honey for sustenance. Her lips were soft and her pussy both smelled and tasted delicious. Deeper and deeper he probed with his tongue, while reveling in the view as she fucked his face.

He let out a long slow moan as she took his cock in her mouth, and began to delight him with her talents. "Oh Fuck, so good Oliva...please...fuck yes...suck my cock...suck my big cock!" She did, and he began to thrust up, while never stopping his attention to her pussy, alternating between fucking her and teasing her clit and taint. He kept his hands up as she had requested, but he wanted to finger her cunt and ass.

He was so into the sex with this amazing woman, he almost forgot the primary reason for him being here was information, but to do that, he needed to get away from here. While here, the best he could try to do was win some small part of her, and to do that, he wanted to make her cum more intensely than she could ever remember.

Olivia was lost in her own desire as she felt the man's tongue probe deeper inside her. She moaned, wanting to reach back and rub her pussy and stimulate herself further. But she had a job to do. She took hold of his cock with both hands and began sucking it harder and faster, moaning and rolling her body along with the motion of her head.

As her lips moved further down his shaft, she allowed her hands to tease his balls before spreading and exploring his legs, rubbing the oil further into his skin.

As she moved lower, her body pressed against his, and her lover felt her breasts against his skin as she pushed the oil around.

Trevor was loving of everything Olivia was doing. He was still trying to find the right time to talk to her about meeting with him, alone. He knew they were being watched and probably being listened to also. He didn't want to put her in jeopardy, but he needed time alone if he was going to be able to ever turn her.

He felt her body rub against him, her breasts on his stomach as she worked his cock and balls. He wanted to feel her oily body rub all over him, but he focused on her pussy, he wanted her to cum. He slid down so he could focus his tongue on attacking her clit, licking it, sucking it and kissing it. He drove three fingers inside her pussy, and slid another into her ass. He was fucking, and sucking her for al he was worth, and he was loving every minute of it!

Olivia let out a sharp gasp as she felt the oily fingers push into her. She played out the shock and the pleasure more, groaning like a porn star, but the truth was that it felt food and she wanted him to know it. The slick cock fell out of her mouth, and she grabbed it tight in her hand and then pumped her head up and down, sucking him like a porn star.

She wanted him, and she hated herself for thinking it. A professional shouldn't have feelings about her client. She was too good at this to make a mistake like this. Perhaps there was something here. She was playing up her part to convince herself, to separate herself from him, to convince herself that this meant nothing to her.

She gagged on his cock, it felt so large in her mouth. She wanted it. She pulled her head up and looked over her shoulder at him.

"I want your cock in me."

He felt her mouth work him, his cock was so slippery and in her mouth and hands yet everything she did felt so good. He hadn't taken this on for the sex, this was about his sister, avenging what happened to her, yet here he was, and he could not deny how much he wanted her, needed her...to feel her hands, her mouth...and oh God he wanted that cunt, that delicious cunt he had so thoroughly enjoyed in his mouth.

"I want your cock in me." The siren's call if he had ever heard it, but all he could say was, "Yes, fuck yes...I want to be inside you too". He tossed her back on her back and lifted her oily legs as he slid her ass up his thighs as he knelt between her legs. He held her by the knees, spreading her legs wide and watching her wet pussy gape. "God you have a gorgeous cunt" His prick was twitching and aching, and with one hard pull he was inside of her, balls deep, thrusting hard.

He drove forward hard, driving down inside of her, his hips pistoning frantically, his cock driving as deep as she could take him. They were in the height of passion but this was his moment, "I need to see you outside of here, outside the cameras and the mics, how do we make that happen...please, I will do anything!" He whispered this quickly, and then was up back on stage for the eyes in the skies..."You are so good Baby,...God what you do to my cock! FUUUCCCCKKK!!!" He pounded and pounded and pounded into her, her body shaking with his hard deep thrusts. And then he was there, beyond there...his body tensed and he rolled back his head, and then he came, fuck did he come!!!!

Olivia's back arched as she came alongside him, her slick body failing to find traction and she slipped back onto her back. Her glistening chest rose and fall as she caught her breath.

"Fuck baby, that was so good, fuck." She moaned loudly. She pushed herself up and began kissing him on the lips and cheeks.

"There's no place like that." Olivia whispered into his ear. "Someone like me, they're always watching, always listening." She licked the side of his face. "The only way you can get that kind of time with me is if you were my pimp."

She refused to entertain that thought. She was too big of a moneymaker for anyone to give her up.

It was so easy to just get lost in being with Olivia, she was an incredible lover, even if it was impossible to know whether it was real or an act.

He was afraid she would say what she did and becoming her pimp was impossible. He also knew that whether it was here or a club, anyplace they owned he could never try to flip her.

So he had prepared an offer so lucrative her handlers might let her go, for even if he was some sadist and killed her, they would still have their profit.

In one swift move he rolled her over and grabbing her knees he slid her up his thighs as he kneeled between he legs. He moved her up hard and fast and drove his large cock deep within the swollen lips of her wet pussy.

He began to fuck her hard and deep, mesmerized by how her gorgeous tits shook as he pounded his cock deep into her sex. He spoke loud so her handlers could hear him. "Baby you are such a great fuck I have to attend a meeting in the Caymans this weekend and I need a girl like you. Tell your handlers I will pay a hundred grand, twenty five per day for four days. I will also give them a good faith deposit of another 100, just in case something happens to you, but when I turn you back all in one piece...well maybe a stretched and worn out pussy and ass...I get that money back."

He knew his offer was absurd, and he would have hell to pay for going so far over budget, but he needed to get her alone...and that was obviously not going to be cheap.

Jesus Christ she felt good...and suddenly he realized how hard he was fucking her...pounding, pounding their bodies slapped together...and then his knees tensed and he stood up on his knees and pulled her even higher..he screamed out..."Of Fuck yes..." as his cock shot his massive load into her pussy enveloping him!

Olivia filled the room with sound as Trevor brought her to orgasm. He could feel the lanky Asian woman's body writhe, and he loved it. The two bodied collapsed back onto the floor.

It took a few minutes for the two of them to cool down and catch their breath. Trevor's eyes kept wandering to Olivia's, then to her lips, and her heaving chest. Olivia kept her eyes upwards, contemplating the offer that was made.

"You shouldn't let anyone know you have that kind of money to burn." Olivia told him. "Someone like you, you're a target to be blackmailed or exploited. If they could, they'd probably just rob you."

"If you want to go to the Caymans with me, they'll probably send someone with us." She told him. "To make sure you don't run off with the merchandise. If you want to rent me out, I'm sure they'd be happy with that for the price you're offering. But they don't give up girls."

Trevor was breathing hard, his chest rising and falling, a crooked smile on his face, a feeling of pure jubilation, almost giddy. “This is probably your every day, but I never knew my body could feel this good, I could want anything, anyone this much!”

For a minute he wasn’t chasing horrible men, avenging his sister’s death, he was simply enjoying a beautiful woman and the most incredible lover...he checked himself. He was paying for this, he was just another job to her, “don’t be a silly, naive boy, you are a john, she’s a pro, don’t let this be more.”

Yes, that was the logic, but his heart, his cock, didn’t want common sense, it wanted her. "You shouldn't let anyone know you have that kind of money to burn..Someone like you, you're a target to be blackmailed or exploited. If they could, they'd probably just rob you." He was smiling as he turned in and kissed her, differently, softly, romantically. “Be careful, that almost sounded like you care.” And then he kissed her again, cradling her cheek in his hand as he did. He was not her normal customer. He was a strong man, capable of being as powerful and commanding as any, a physical specimen, but he was also deep, tender and soulful.

She was thinking, her wheels always spinning. If you want to go to the Caymans with me, they'll probably send someone with us." She told him. "To make sure you don't run off with the merchandise. If you want to rent me out, I'm sure they'd be happy with that for the price you're offering. But they don't give up girls." Finally an opening. He just needed an opportunity, then he could arrange for them to be truly alone.

“That is fine, I am not trying to kidnap you, I just want to enjoy you on an extended basis in paradise. If you want you can tell them you negotiated this, tossed out something outrageous, and shockingly, I agreed. How soon can we do this, I can hardly wait?” That was the truth, and for a minute he almost forgot the reason for the trip. He looked down at her, and Raman his hands down over her breasts, teasing her nipples, abdomen, until he again cupped her mound. Smiling, he kissed her, “Do I have any time left?”

"Do I have any time left?"

"Honey, with that kind of money, you have all the time you need." Olivia smiled and jumped back onto him, and the two made intense love for another hour.

########

In less than 24 hours, Trevor was contacted with the terms of his loan of Olivia. She would meet him at the airport and fly to the Caymans on a specific flight. Upon arrival, they would meet with a handler, who would take Olivia's passport until her return. She would also be required to check in with him twice a day, and if she failed to do so, she would be found and returned and bad things would happen to Trevor. The details were grisly. But as Trevor had no intention of anything bad happening to her.

Trevor arrived early at the airport, checked his luggage at the curb and spotted Olivia nearby, accompanied by a tall and tough looking man. They approached Trevor and Olivia took an extra step away from the man. "Remember all your instructions" he bluntly told them, then departed. Once he was away, Olivia smiled at Trevor and relaxed. She was wearing a beautiful orange print dress, complimented with sunglasses and a summer hat that suited her perfectly.

Agreeing to the terms was easy, and Trevor didn't even try to negotiate. He just wanted Olivia away from here, he had to get her alone. The regular reporting in was an issue and he would have several agents to watch them the first few days and figure out how closely they were being tracked.

If after he spent time with him and he was really honest with her, if she wanted to get away, new Passports, hell a whole new identity was no problem The tough mobsters had no idea who they were dealing with. Once they landed he figured they might be followed, but he would make sure that they could get away. For right now, he listened to the handler but he eyed Olivia. He was dressed in a short sleeved linen white shirt and tan linen pants that hung perfectly from his muscular physique, he had his hair swept back, Italian loafers and no socks. He took her in his arms as the man turned away and gave her a long kiss. "We are going to have a good time, I promise."

They were in first class, sipping the complimentary champagne, about an hour after take off. He looked around the other six seats in the first class cabin and everyone was napping. He motioned towards the lavatory of the commercial jet, and leaned over sliding his hand under the hem of her dress, and up her smooth, sexy thigh. He kissed her, a deep slow kiss, and then whispered in her ear, "I have always wanted to join the mile high club...care to join me?"

Back