The Girl and The Twin...(Closed for ReneeStyle)

Trevor reached down and around her, working the double headed vibrator to tease both her asshole and her clit, sawing it in and out, and then leaning back while she went down on him. He couold tell she was close, so when his cock slid out of her mouth, He grabbed the sides of her head and shoved his head back inside.

There was something about her that screamed she liked it rough and intense..suddenly he was standing on the couch, his hands holding her head as his cock drove in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth and throat hard, just ready to cum!

Last edited:
Trevor was right. Olivia liked it rough and intense.

As she felt the hands grip her head and forcefully guide her, Olivia reached down to the double headed vibe and resumed the intense sawing that Trevor had started. She groaned, moaning loudly, passionately. The vibe was hitting all the right marks and it was all she could do not to cum first. She was still on duty, and the customer always cums first. But holding it back was starting to become difficult.

Suddenly Trevor was overcome with need and was standing up, grabbing her head and driving his cock in and out, in and out, using her mouth as he pounded her hard over and over! He didn't want to just be a John being serviced, he wanted to pound her and cum. Standing, screaming, "FUCK YESS!!!!" He felt his cock put, and he exploded into her mouth, cumming and cumming!

"Oh Fuck Baby, Cum...I want to see that sexy body quak and cum!" He held her tight, wanting to enjoy her climax while she was still latched onto his cock!

When they were done, he smiled..."I don't want you dressed...Let's go naked and lay out...I've got two girls cumming to give us massages...let's see if there are any toys we might let them play with too?"

Olivia smirked as she cleaned herself off. "Three girls and one man? We should have all the toys we need." She chuckled, tossing the washcloth she had used into a small basket in the bathroom, then grabbed two beach towels, laying them out on the chaise loungers on the patio.

As Trevor cleaned himself off, Olivia retrieved her sunglasses and donned them, then slinked out to the patio and lay down on one of the chairs.

It was a great line, "Three girls and one man? We should have all the toys we need." I smiled. Olivia put no effort into being sexy, no more than a lioness needed to practice being dangerous or a cheetaj fast. She also had that feline quality, long lean muscles, grace and balance in every movement, a constant readness to pounce. She had a good point. Trevor himself had a nice big cock, a talented tongue, and great strength and dexterity in his fingers to put to use.

He had ordered a couples sensual massage. Soon two very attractive young Asian women, Kimmi and Suzi walked down the plank bridge to their villa. the had on short, floral sarongs. As soon as they saw the attractive couple naked, Olivia gently fondling Trevor's cock, they smiled and slipped out of their dresses, displaying thier small breasted, but trim, spinne bodies, naked pussies, and hardened nipples. "This should be fun, are the lady and gentleman ready for us to play?"

Olivia smiled and beckoned Suzi to her.

"Work first, play later." Olivia smiled as she turned over to lie on her stomach. "I want to make sure we get the massages we're actually paying for. Besides, my back could use a little attention."

Trevor was being helped by Kimmi into a similar position. "What do you think?" Olivia asked him. "Do you want to know names, or is it more fun when it's anonymous?"

Suzi oiled up her hands and began to rub Olivia's shoulders.

Trevor smiled over at Suzi, "You heard the lady, the day is only half over, and she has already had a work out. Make sure that back gets really loose, andn you work her ass It is a little tight, not that I don't enjoy that."

He felt Kimmi start to work him. "Honey you need more leverage than that, hop up her and straddle my back, but you can lose the panties and pants, I like the feel of a woman's pussy grinding into me while she works me." The little spinner with the nice, fake tits, giggled and obliged, but then Suzi did the same.

Trevor looked over at Olivia..."I hope you don't mind her riding you, but..." He felt them bend down, working their elbows into Trevor's and Olivia's backs, it was a nice burn, contrasted by the tickle of their little landing strips on the small of Olivia's and Trevor's backs...

Olivia shut her eyes and buried her face in her pillow as the naked girl on top of her began pressing her elbows into her back. The girl was good, she hit the right spots, and Olivia could feel the girl's weight shifting about as she straddled the back of her thighs, right below her curved ass.

"You carry a lot of stress in your back, don't you?" The girl asked. "I can feel it here. You must have a very demanding job..."

"It has it's upsides," Olivia answered.

"If you like, I can make you completely relaxed. Would you like to be completely relaxed?"

Trevor smirked at Olivia's review of her profession. It was very unclear at present if it was chosen or forced upon her.

"You'd like to be completely relaxed wouldn't you Olivia?" Trevor partially teased, "That way who knows what enjoyable configurations we might be able to bend your body?"

The women doing the massage were CIA, younger, yet talented agents. Kimmi a graduate from Harvard, Suzi from Vasser, and here they were, half naked, and likely soon to be totally naked if not sexually intimate. They had thrown a bit of a fit knowing how they had to dress for this assignment, and even more so what they had to do. However, both were hot, young Asians with killer, fit bodies, Trevor would do his best to not make it drudgery for anyone.

Trevor rolled over fully exposing his naked body and his huge, erect cock. As Suzi straddled Olivia's back, waiting for her answer, Trevor smiled wickedly at Kimmi. "I think they should be as naked as we are, don't you Olivia?...And Kimmi...I need you to work our a little stress right here!" Trevor had a huge grin point down at his massive, twitching cock and watching his colleagues reaction. They all had roles to play!

Back