Innocent Bride

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Jean married and to a woman! Adrien Dupree could hardly believe it Jean had always been attracted to men and men from the wrong side of society. Jean had sent him a photo of the young woman, Jean said her name was Becca, had shoulder length brunette hair, a pretty face, and what appeared to be a rather delightful figure, more girl than woman.

Adrien Dupree idly wondered if his son had finally done his duty to the family or had even managed to consimate the marriage. Time would tell for they were due to arrive shortly at the family home in the French Pyrenes. Jean said she was an American, their were many changes she would have to accustom her self with as well as the laws of her new country.

Becca V was arriving at the family home about an hour before her new husband as he had paperwork to finish up at the airport so he told her to go on ahead. Becca V was the typical girly girl princess type always used to getting her way. She was not paying attention to the road, checking something on her phone when she rear ended another car in her husband's new high end car. No damage to the other car but hers was smashed up in the grill quite abit.
Becca V couldn't tell her husband as he would be upset since she was playing with her phone. She continued to the family home to ask her new father in law what she should do.

Becca V got out a bit frazzled in the following she always liked being a fashion plate.
1716426054463.png

Adrien Dupree heard a car in the drive, by the muffled roar of the engine it had to be his son Jean and his new bride Becca. Adrien Dupree went to the front door where he met a very distraught young beauty, “Becca?” He saw the crumpled grill of the car there must have been a road accident.

“Was anyone hurt Becca? You gave the registration and insurance details to the police?” The look in the young brunette's eyes told Adrien told him that she had not seen the police. He knew his son’s preference for boys and his obsessive love for his car. Becca was a ravishing young beauty one that he would love to fuck and strip away her innocence and make her his sexual concubine, she was also Jean's wife.

“Tell me exactly what happened!” He listened carefully to Becca’s description of the accident, really nothing but a fender bender but Adrien knew this gorgeous young beauty was a stranger to the laws of his country. “We must get Jean’s car repaired, it will be several thousands Euros, from what I can see. I shall make the arrangements Becca. Just write me a check and Jean or the police will never need know of the unreported accident.” His voice gave the impression that this was indeed a very serious matter and Becca must know of jean's obsession with the car.

Adrien saw fear in the young brunette’s eyes. “I can make sure they never know but I need you to sign a document to protect me as well.”

Adrien dew up a contract and as Becca read it he promised to keep the accident a secret and to protect her from the authorities. Yet as she soon discovered there was a price to be paid. Becca found that he would have free sexual use of his young daughter-in-law for a year. It spelled out the meaning in precise detail. During the day at random times, no matter what she was doing, talking on phone……napping etc. he could grope her or fuck her as he wished. Becca was trapped she had no choice. The 19-year-old beauty’s fear of being arrested, court and jail, haunted her.

Adrein to make his intentions quite clear slowly slid down the zipper at the front of her blue denim jump suit. As the sensual curve of her breasts came in to view Adrien simply said, “Signe the contract my dear. Then disrobe.”

Last edited:
"You cant be serious right?" Becca V said thinking it was a joke. Free use for a year? She was his new daughter in law. However her husband had been under enough stress and she didnt want to add any..so reluctantly she signed knowing her father in law wàs stubborn and firm in manner.
Blushing scarlet, Becca V stepped out of her jump suit and stood before him in the following

1716510607402.png
Becca V loved lace being the typical girly girl princess type and all. Her breathing quickened as the tension thickened in the air. Half nerves half secretly liking the attention overtook the young married brunette.

"You can’t be serious right?" The young brunette asked in a teasing voice but one look into Adrien Dupree’s eyes told Becca emphatically that he was not kidding. Adrein watched as his young daughter-in-law signed the contract that would make her in essence his sexual slave for the next year.

Adrien continued to ease the zipper of her blue jump suit down. Remove your jump suit my dear I want to get a good look at you. By the way how old are you Becca, and has Jean consummated your marriage yet?” The master of la mansion la plaisir Held the young brunette beauty’s eyes captive. “How many lovers have you taken to your bed my dear?”

Becca step out of her blue jump suit to stand before her new father-in-law in just her little electric blue lacy bra and panties. Adrien slowly circled Becca trailing his fingers over her bare midriff, the small of her back, and the firm curve of her firm young ass. “Remove your bra and panties I wish to see you naked Becca. Now don’t be shy for I shall get to know you quite intimately and you I over the coming year.”

It seemed that her father-in-law was not worried what Jean would say.

Fearful of any police matters in foreign territory she reluctantly obliged. The petite 19 yr old brunette popped the hooks of her lacy bra and gasped as it hit the floor. Then Becca V hooked thumbs into the waistband of her matching lacy panties and again another audible gasp as she felt them slide down her toned thighs and she stepped from them. Becca V crossed her thighs and hands covered her perky little 34B breasts in a losing effoŕt to cover herself as the petite brunette turned 4 shades of red looking up at her father in law with her bjg brown eyes. She stood there biting her lower lip in nervous anticipation of his next move as her breathing increased.

Adrien watched as the 19 year old brunette beauty, his son’s new bride, reached behind her and undid her bra. He smiled as the garment fluttered to the floor. Becca was blushing scarlet as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her lacy panties. Adrien’s smile only broaden as she stepped out of her panties, to stand before her father-in-law in all her naked glory.

The blushing young beauty tried to preserve some sense of modesty as she crossed her thighs, her hands covered her firm perky little breasts in a losing effort to cover herself. The petite brunette blushed deepened as she looked up at her father-in-law with her big brown eyes. “you’re a very attractive young lady Becca.”

Adrien took both of the naked beauty’s wrist firmly and moved her hands to her sides. He held Becca in his piercing gaze. “Never try and hide your body from me again young lady!” the anger in Adrien’s voice and eyes was quite clear. “Now spread your legs my dear so I can get a real good look at you.”

As Adrien was taking he cupped Becca’s breasts and he rolled her little pink rosebud nipples beneath his thumbs, gave them a pinch and a little tug to see just how responsive this delicious young creature’s gorgeous young body was.

Becca V looked to the side then down to avoid the scanning eyes of her father in law looking up and down her toned naked frame, her perky upturned 34b chest, her completely smooth pale pink pussy lips and toned thighs.
Frim the cool air and exposure, Becca V's perky breasts began to stiffen, her dime sized pink nipples turning to little pencil erasers. She rocked nervosly on her heels, her breathing beconing labored, her heart racing as he held her dainty wrists to the side.

Adrien's gorgeous young draught-in-law demurely lowed her soft eyes, blushed the most adorable shade of pink as he leisurely took in every sensual and seductive curve of her gorgeous young body. Becca stood there her hands now at her side. “I believe young lady I told you to spread those lovely legs of yours.”

Adrien noticed how Becca’s body was responding to the cool breeze, the way her upturned breasts, their pale pink nipples were responding as they became peaked little pebbles crowning her now dusky pink areolas. “In this house you will be Becca to Jean. But for me you shall be my Baby Doll dear.”

Adrien, the Master of La Maison La plaisir and now was Becca’s master as well. He knew she was trapped by her own fear, he watched as her breathing became labored, her heart was racing as he held her dainty wrists to the side. “Baby Doll answer my question has Jean consummated your marriage yet?” His voice was stern, like a professor demanding an answer of a student. “Or has he just had you orally please him with that sweet little mouth of your.” As he spoke, he cupped her chin in the palm of his hand, his thumb slid across the bow of her moist ripe lip. “Or has he more demanding and took you in the tight little ass of yours Baby Doll?”

Last edited:
"Y..y....yes your son and I have had sex..only a few times but yes we have" Becca V said softly, her eyes still darting side to side and downward trying to take her mind off the fact she stood naked in front of her father in law. Her face grew three shades of red as his hand brushed against hairless pussy commenting on how smooth it was. Becca V's breasts may not be big but her 34b breasts were quite perky as they rose and fell from her breaths getting deeper now. "May....may I get dressed now Adrienne? That question was met with two fingers sliding slowly but surely into his daughter in laws tight little hairless pussy as her big brown eyes grew wide at his boldness secretly turning her on.

"Y..y....yes your son and I have had sex……only a few times but yes we have." The gorgeous young brunette said softly, her eyes darting side to side and demurely downcast as she blushed scarlet as she stood in all her naked glory in front of her father-in-law who she had just met. “Did you like being fucked Baby Doll?”

Adrien cupped her naked pussy and slowly ran his finger along her labia, then the tip of his finger was rolling her hooded clit under its pad. “Did he have you suck his cock?” Adrien wanted to know just how innocent Jean’s 19 year old bride was. As Adrien now moved his finger in and out of Becca’s tight pussy his finger a little cock to tease and arouse her.

"May....may I get dressed now Adrien?” Becca stammered the question. Adrien answer was met with two fingers sliding slowly, deeper, and surely into his daughters-in-law tight little pussy as her big brown eyes grew wide at his boldness. “No Baby Doll!” he took the young brunette beauty by the hand and lead her too his bedroom. “I am going to fuck you now, or I should say your going to fuck me Baby Doll.”

Holding Becca’s hands firmly he lay on the bed drawing the young beauty on top of him. “ I want to watch you as we fuck, watch her perky breasts bounce up and down…….” He pause a moment, “……..then I wasn’t to watch you cum for me…….no faking it young lady.”

With that he made his new Baby Doll straddle him.

"We..... we cant Jean will be here withon the hour " Becca V pleaded as her petite hips bucked as Becca V's tight pussy was fingered. She forgot what "free use" meant quickly. She panted more blushing heavy at the sound of her father in laws fingers sloshing around in her most intimate area. She was on the bed now. What if he makes it back earlier then i think he will Adrienne? " the young brunette whimpered. She bit her lower lip at her nakedness and his touch again. Partly wanting more yet the other half wabting to cover up before he made her cum before her husband arrived.

"We..... we can’t Jean will be here within the hour " Becca V pleaded as her petite hips bucked as the 19 year old brunette's teen aged pussy was fingered. Adrien knew that his baby doll had not been fucked more than once or twice at the most because how tight her juicy little pussy was. “"free use" Baby Doll means I get fuck you, finger your pussy, or grope that gorgeous young body of yours anywhere any time I want. That means in private or in public.”

Adrien took a steading breath. “You singed a contract making you my willing or unwilling concubine for the next year. Baby Doll if you wish to tear up the contract then I can call the police now. I doubt they will be pleased with you leaving the scene of an accident. They are rather narrow minded when it comes to foreigners and the laws.”

Becca was trapped she really had no choice but becoming her father-in-law’s sexual concubine or going to prison for leaving the scene of an accident. Yet his little brunette baby doll pleaded, “What if he makes it back earlier then I think he will Adrien?"

“Well, I am sure he has scene you naked before Baby Doll and then he could see how a grown man fucks his teenage bride.” It was clear that she was truly caught. Becca worried her lower lip blushed scarlet at her nakedness and his touch again. “Straddle me Baby Doll so I can watch you as you ride my cock.”

Becca must know that she had no escape and she had to bend to her father-in-law’s demands. He looked deep into Becca brown eyes, was that the first hint of her dusk arousal that teased his nostrils?

Reluctantly Becca V straddled her father in law, hard cock at the entrance to her most intimate area. Her plan was to ease into it however, one shift forward too much and the petite brunette lost balance and impaled herself on her father in law's cock. The teen brunette let out a squeal and a very deep breath as her eyes grew the size of dinner plates at feeling the full length inside her tight pussy. She braced her body, hands on chest but in her effort to alleviate the pressure she inadvertently changed the angle driving him deeper inside Becca V's tight pussy. She slowly began to gyrate hips. Secretly liking the taboo encounter and the size of the member inside her teen pussy which was on fire now.

Adrien watched as his teenaged brunette daughter-in-law came to him, slowly the naked little beauty straddled him. Becca slowly began to lower herself down on to his ridged cock. The young girl leaned forward, lost her balance, and let out a sensual squeal and a very deep breath. His full length full impale his sexy baby doll, her eyes grew wide in shock of his size and grith at feeling his full length inside her tight pussy.

It was then that this gorgeous young creature made another mistake. Bracing her hands on his chest let Adrien impale her further. Oh! How he loved the feel of her cunt wrapped around his cock. As Becca’s hips began to gyrate her pussy grinding into his groin Adrien moaned, “That’s it Baby Doll! Roll your hips baby.”

Her father-in-law began to slowly pound into the young brunette's pussy as he began to seduce her innocent young body. Adrien’s hands slid up the sensual curves of the young teenager’s torso. He caught the dark musky scent of the young brunette’s growing arousal. Oh, she might lie to herself, tell herself she was being forced, yet there was no doubt in Adrien’s mind that sweet little Becca was getting off on being forced. It seemed that being forced really turned Becca on.

Adrien drew his knees up to Becca’s back, then sat up trapping the stunning brunette between his thighs and chest. His cock was buried deep in his baby doll’s tight pussy. His hands cupped her firm young breasts, and he rolled her pale pink rosebud nipples until they were pebbled little raspberries capping puffy, dusky pink, areolas.

Damn but she was tight. “How many times has Jean fucked you Baby Doll?” Adrien could not believe Jean had fucked his young bride more than one or two times.

“Do you like being blackmailed, made to fuck, and taken by force Baby Doll?”

Becca could lie to him, but her gorgeous young body had already answered his questions.

Last edited:
Becca V just nodded as m, again she tried to ease off the cock and, again with a slight shift of his hips, she slipped and squealed a bit with a grunt as she was at the mercy of his full length hitting deeper than anyone had before. Her eyes wide, her pouty lips agape with a gasp before biting her lower lip. Her breathing became more labored as a fire was building inside her that needed quenched before her husband arrived at the house.

Adrien controlled the pace of how he fucked Becca she was the little pipette than danced to the strings that he pulled. When he asked if the stunning brunette liked, being blackmailed, made to fuck, and taken by force Baby Doll? She shyly nodded her head. So, the teenaged beauty liked being controlled.

Becca was laying spent and exhausted on her father-in-law’s chest when they heard a car in the drive, Becca was naked, and Adrien was still buried deep in her sweet young pussy. “Baby Doll I do believe Jean has arrived.”

He loved the shook look in her eyes, saw the fear of discovery in this more than compromising situation. Becca had just enough time to roll off Adrien and scramble into her blue jump suit, but not enough time to put on her bra or panties. When Jean entered the room Becca was hardly dressed.

“I see father has made you welcome dear.” He kissed his teenaged bride. “Isn’t she great father? I hope you got to know her a little better.” Jean then eased the zipper of Becca’s jump suit up till it Just covered her breasts. “She is a rare beauty Father and so young and innocent.

Her husband was more naieve than she was as he fixed her zipper. She wanted to pull him aside and tell him of the "contract" but knew that was not an option, especially not knowing the intricate laws of this foreign land. A little later, all her husband and in laws were out on the vast patio area a good 50 yards from the house as Becca V went inside to refill the ice t pitcher. She looked out a window where only from neck up was visible and didnt see her father in law.
Suddenly she gasped as she felt hands go around her front and unzip her jumpsuit again, this time, w/ no bra, bareing Becca V's perky little 34B breasts. "Dear Lord not again already" she thought to herself. But free use WAS anytime anywhere after all.

A little later, after Jean’s arrival all her in laws were out on the vast patio area a good 50 yards from Masion la Plaisir as Becca went inside to refill the ice pitcher. She looked out a window where only her neck up was visible to those on the patio. Suddenly Adrien’s hands were around the young brunette’s waist. “I must say I enjoyed our meeting. Did you like being taken, blackmailed, and forced to fuck Baby Doll?”

As Becca’s father-in-law was speaking he had slowly began to unzip the gorgeous teenager’s jump suit. Adrien eased back the material at her shoulders, trapping her arms at her sides. Bacca’s proud firm young breasts were exposed, their nipples already taunt puckered peaks crowning the young brunettes dusky pink areolas. He rolled her sensitive nipples between his thumbs and fore fingers. Adrien was showing his sweet young daughter-in-law what free use anytime anywhere really meant.

"Dear Lord, not again already" the young brunette gasped. “Oh yes my dear again now be a good girl and slid that Jump suit down around your ankles. “I want to fuck that tight little pussy of yours again.”

Adrien bent Becca over the counter and rammed into her pussy. He took his teenaged daughter-in-law hard and fast as he asked if she wanted it harder and had Jean fucked her in the ass yet.

Last edited:
Becca V grunted in shock at his precision for not only stripping her but bending her petite frame forward and driving deep in Becca V's tight little pussy. Her face beat red as she could see her husband in the distance but he coukdnt see anything other then her face in the distance.
Becca V gripped the sink with a vice like grip as her father in law pounded her. The sounds of his balls slamming into her and their grunts all that could be heard as she breathed quicker secretly impressed with his stamina and ability to keep the furious pace up.

Adrien made his point quite clear to his little baby doll just what anytime, and place meant as he pounded into her sweet teenaged pussy. He took Becca hard and fast at first then her father-in-law began a wicked seduction of her gorgeous yet treacherous young body. He would make the young brunette his loving little concubine as well as his sex slave. He would give the girl’s stunning young body the one thing she would crave that he knew Jean could not, no matter how much he pretended he was a real man.

As Adrien fucked his teenaged draught-in-law he grouped her firm perky breasts, rolled, pinched, and tugged her pale pink nipples till they were swollen and engorged and Oh! So sensitive. “Baby Doll you have know need for a bar your tits are perfect.

“Do you like being fucked hard honey? Do you like being fucked by me?” Adrien nibbled Becca’s earlobe, his breath hot and moist at the nape of her neck, the stray whips of hair sensually dancing as he spoke. As his body continued to seduce Becca he simply said, “Kiss me Baby Doll.”

Blushing heavy at his bold words. Her emotions betraying her logical mind in the heat of the moment reluctantly turned her head to kiss her father-in-law and almost immediately pulling her lips away as her mind was conflicted and trying to process the thoughts flooding her brain from her husband and remaining a faithful wife to this "contract" she was bound to. Just then her father in law turned her around and hoisted her up on the counter, Becca V's heels dangling a good 3" off the floor as he plunged into Becca V's tight pussy and round 2 began as he drilled her at a furious pace knowing soon she would be "missed " by the others having to finish soon.

“Kiss me Baby Doll.”

As if in a trance Becca turned to her father-in-law and her lips sensually parted and pressed to his. Then as if shock she quickly pulled her lips from his blushing crimson. Adrien could see in her shy eyes that she was caught in a web of confusion of what her childish morality demanded, faithfulness to her husband Jean, and the hungers that her young teenaged body hungered for at Adrien’s knowing hands.

Becca found herself hoisted on to the counter her father-in-law’s cock buried in her hot juicy pussy as he pounded into her brining the young teenaged brunette closer and closer to a shattering orgasm.

“I said kiss me Baby Doll!” His fingers entwined in her rich brown hair as he drew her lips to his.

They had been gone to long Becca knew, any moment, they may be discovered in a very compromising position. The longer “Baby Doll” tarried the greater the chance of discovery. For his part Adrien wanted Becca to cum while he kissed her and fucked her.

Reluctantly Becca V kissed him and gasped into his kips as her hips bucked from waves of orgasms rocking her petite body. Trapped up on the counter started a vicious cycle. She would orgasm, jolt forward from it which caused her father in laws cock buried in Becca V's tight little pussy to rub against her clit reigniting the whole process.
In a breathy whimper, Becca V said "please...pleass let me down i...i can't cum anymore " as she nearly collapsed into him

Reluctantly Becca kissed him and gasped into his lips even as her hips bucked from the soul searing waves of her orgasms, racking her petite young body. His little baby doll was trapped, as he coaxed orgasm after orgasm from the hapless young brunette. "Please.....please let me down I.....I can't cum anymore ."

Adrien could see his baby doll was exhausted and nearly spent. “I will Baby Doll, but it comes at a price…….” Adrien smiled a wicked smile. “…….. You will come to me tonight after Jean falls asleep. You will come to me dressed to please.” Adrien pressed to sleeping tables into Becca’s hand. “We would not want Jean to wake till late morning Baby Doll.”

Back