The General Commentary Thread

Thanks...I missed that on ereading the rules that it should have been an erotic live poem, so I should prolly drop by and write another this weekend.
always a pleasure to read you, R
i think the 'must be an erotic piece' has fallen by the wayside some years back but if the muse moves you we'd be churlish to refuse :)

If it wasn't for Facebook I would be too. What about Tzara? He's MIA too.
I'm just recovering from four months of dealing with things like this: ~Oa; (∀x)(∀y)(Mx v Py) ⊃ (Oa v Ob) // Ma ⊃ Ob which has put my right brain into a kind of coma. When I get back to thinking more like a human than a computer, I'll try and write something.

It's really great to see Angie post again. :rose:

I'm just recovering from four months of dealing with things like this: ~Oa; (∀x)(∀y)(Mx v Py) ⊃ (Oa v Ob) // Ma ⊃ Ob which has put my right brain into a kind of coma. When I get back to thinking more like a human than a computer, I'll try and write something.

It's really great to see Angie post again. :rose:
I've missed you and your poems and ideas! I do hope we can both write here again. You for sure need words back in your head buddy! 🌹

I'll visit her today
The fine mind that once was
Her newspapers
Her messiness
Whining and crying
I'll leave knowing
I stood by my friend
In the terror of her slow demise
Her slow vanishing
Of all that she was
Her clutching of my wrist
And ache in my heart
And do it all again tomorrow
She will have forgotten
I was even there
While my heart breaks again

Dear Poets, I've decided not to use those silly emoticons to comment on poems but I am reading you all and marveling at your work so please don't think I've suddenly started to ignore all your hard work.
GP as we marvel at your contributions.

Dear Poets, I've decided not to use those silly emoticons to comment on poems but I am reading you all and marveling at your work so please don't think I've suddenly started to ignore all your hard work.
I've decided I agree and won't be using the emoticon buttons to opine on poems either. It's too easy for me to let them replace comments. It's hard for me to find quiet time to comment these days, but I'd rather try to do that than attempt to communicate an opinion with a smiley face!

And like you say my not using them doesn't indicate I don't like what I'm reading here. I'm deeply impressed by the prolific and diverse group of poems here of late that are springing up like flowers!

I :like: the opportunity to comment on a poem, quick and easy, without ordering my thoughts to explain just why it moved me to reply. :p

I :like: the opportunity to comment on a poem, quick and easy, without ordering my thoughts to explain just why it moved me to reply. :p
That's fine, too. I appreciate the likes and love I've received. I don't want to come off sounding like an ingrate! I just want to try to push myself toward commenting. 🌹

Poets new to the forum and veterans.....

giphy.gif

Back