G
Guest
Guest
cloudy said:What?????
I hate to disillusion you, babe.....but, um, no.
A novella?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
cloudy said:What?????
I hate to disillusion you, babe.....but, um, no.
Tatelou said:A novella?
CharleyH said:Who am I behind?
I have three more paragraphs then I had yesterday, which puts me half way down a page. Any of you done better with your 'whorries'?![]()
CharleyH said:Who am I behind?
I have three more paragraphs then I had yesterday, which puts me half way down a page. Any of you done better with your 'whorries'?![]()
Tatelou said:I've done 332 words. It took me that long to describe her catching and eating a beetle.![]()
Tatelou said:I was serious!
She has problems.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:You have got to send me that.
I shouldn't have commited, I'm to brain damaged right now.
I can't even think of a starting point that's worth it.![]()

CharleyH said:Damn, she's almost human in my story, with a hint of compassion. The garbage can is filling with paper.![]()
CharleyH said:Damn, she's almost human in my story, with a hint of compassion. The garbage can is filling with paper.![]()
Tatelou said:Empty yer box, love (that was to Abs, btw. LOL!)
I'm sure yours will be great! This is good, because we are each doing a story on the same theme, but in our own styles.
I just chose to demonize her and make her a sick fuck.![]()
CharleyH said:I'm going for the Fankenstein look![]()
ABSTRUSE said:But what about your character?

CharleyH said:My character is quite respectable as always![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Bitches ran off again, making me look bad.![]()


CharleyH said:Obviously not easy enough.![]()
Tatelou said:Where did I put that whipping boy?