Tffa&c!!

Okay women, we got an extension, so where is everyone at right now?
I have the idea, I just need to get it written.

Anyone finished?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Okay women, we got an extension, so where is everyone at right now?
I have the idea, I just need to get it written.

Anyone finished?

I had several ideas, one was much too serious, it would have made all of you women weep, so I decided to save that one for another time.

Decided to go with the disaster genre. Parody requires a genre I think, and disaster films seem popular. I'm going for the lowest common denominator appeal :D

Now, to think of a disaster :(
 
CharleyH said:
I had several ideas, one was much too serious, it would have made all of you women weep, so I decided to save that one for another time.

Decided to go with the disaster genre. Parody requires a genre I think, and disaster films seem popular. I'm going for the lowest common denominator appeal :D

Now, to think of a disaster :(

How about the Tit=tanic??

I'm going sort of Blair witch with mine I think.

ps..I don't weep.:cool:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
How about the Tit=tanic??

I'm going sort of Blair witch with mine I think.

ps..I don't weep.:cool:

No, that's right, you are much more melodramatic than that :D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I'll take that as a veiled compliment.:cool:

Well, it was supposed to be blindfolded, but I can live with that if you do a belly dance?
 
CharleyH said:
If you can handle the terrified look on my face.

Ok, I'm outta here Bella. You are distracting me from getting something written ;) You know I love you. 'Til later babe.

:kiss:
 
Written those tit stories yet? Cos mine's coming along sloooooowly.

I'll get there, though, even if she still has crusty beetle juice on her chin at the end of the story. :rolleyes:

Lou :p
 
Tatelou said:
Written those tit stories yet? Cos mine's coming along sloooooowly.

I'll get there, though, even if she still has crusty beetle juice on her chin at the end of the story. :rolleyes:

Lou :p

I just popped in to see what's up.
I started mine in my head and I was just about to write it down.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I just popped in to see what's up.
I started mine in my head and I was just about to write it down.

Why does today feel like my groundhog day? :confused:

:p
 
Tatelou said:
Why does today feel like my groundhog day? :confused:

:p

It's better than prairie doggin...lol.

I'm not sure how I want to start mine, it's sort of a flashback begining....
 
ABSTRUSE said:
It's better than prairie doggin...lol.

I'm not sure how I want to start mine, it's sort of a flashback begining....

'Twas a dark and stormy night, and first when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream, that your fear seems to hide. Deep inside your mind, all alone I have cried silent tears, full of pride in a world made of steel, made of stone.

Well, I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm wrap around, take a hold of my heart. What a feeling, bein's believing. I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life. Take your passion, and make it happen. Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life.

There ya go. Cool huh?

No?

Oh, you said flashBACK.

DOH!

:p

Lou :D
 
Tatelou said:
'Twas a dark and stormy night, and first when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream, that your fear seems to hide. Deep inside your mind, all alone I have cried silent tears, full of pride in a world made of steel, made of stone.

Well, I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm wrap around, take a hold of my heart. What a feeling, bein's believing. I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life. Take your passion, and make it happen. Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life.

There ya go. Cool huh?

No?

Oh, you said flashBACK.

DOH!

:p

Lou :D


BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

she was a one eyed ,one tit, giant purple people hater....
 
ABSTRUSE said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

she was a one eyed ,one tit, giant purple people hater....

OH...MY...GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking brilliant!!!

ROFPMSL!

:D :D :D
 
Tatelou said:
OH...MY...GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking brilliant!!!

ROFPMSL!

:D :D :D

Shit, I could have used that, too bad I already have the other idea. Oh well, we'll just use it here...OEOTGPPH.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Shit, I could have used that, too bad I already have the other idea. Oh well, we'll just use it here...OEOTGPPH.

It's fucking awesome (got the damn tune stuck in my head now, though. :rolleyes: ).

I think it should be the blanket title for all the stories. :D

OEOTGPPH

LOL!!!
 
Tatelou said:
It's fucking awesome (got the damn tune stuck in my head now, though. :rolleyes: ).

I think it should be the blanket title for all the stories. :D

OEOTGPPH

LOL!!!

Well, run it by the gang, I'm hip.
I have the damn song in my head too!!!!

...her tentacles wrapped tighter around his body, his movements only made it worse for him as he felt her crushing his ribs, his breathing became almost non exisitant. As she pulled him closer he could see his reflection in her giant eye, the look of terror on his face caused him to lose control of his bowels. Closer and closer he came to the giant nipple that protruded from her bony chest........
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Well, run it by the gang, I'm hip.
I have the damn song in my head too!!!!

...her tentacles wrapped tighter around his body, his movements only made it worse for him as he felt her crushing his ribs, his breathing became almost non exisitant. As she pulled him closer he could see his reflection in her giant eye, the look of terror on his face caused him to lose control of his bowels. Closer and closer he came to the giant nipple that protruded from her bony chest........

She pushed her face closer, until he felt her fetid breath on his cheek, and she screamed, "FLUFF!!!"
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Well, run it by the gang, I'm hip.
I have the damn song in my head too!!!!

...her tentacles wrapped tighter around his body, his movements only made it worse for him as he felt her crushing his ribs, his breathing became almost non exisitant. As she pulled him closer he could see his reflection in her giant eye, the look of terror on his face caused him to lose control of his bowels. Closer and closer he came to the giant nipple that protruded from her bony chest........

Now, that's what I call erotica! :cool:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
 
cloudy said:
She pushed her face closer, until he felt her fetid breath on his cheek, and she screamed, "FLUFF!!!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, gotta have those random inanities. :D
 
Tatelou said:
Now, that's what I call erotica! :cool:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

More like psychoerotica.


The drool dripped down from her purple lips that stretched over her fanged grin.

"Yeah baby, you want some of this??? come on, say you're my grandpa, say it bitch!"
 
Back
Top