Tffa&c!!

Who am I behind? :devil:

I have three more paragraphs then I had yesterday, which puts me half way down a page. Any of you done better with your 'whorries'? :D
 
CharleyH said:
Who am I behind? :devil:

I have three more paragraphs then I had yesterday, which puts me half way down a page. Any of you done better with your 'whorries'? :D

I suddenly feel an icy chill in the room....Oh it's just Charley.
 
CharleyH said:
Who am I behind? :devil:

I have three more paragraphs then I had yesterday, which puts me half way down a page. Any of you done better with your 'whorries'? :D

I've done 332 words. It took me that long to describe her catching and eating a beetle. :cool:
 
Tatelou said:
I was serious! :D

She has problems. ;)

You have got to send me that.
I shouldn't have commited, I'm to brain damaged right now.

I can't even think of a starting point that's worth it.:rolleyes:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
You have got to send me that.
I shouldn't have commited, I'm to brain damaged right now.

I can't even think of a starting point that's worth it.:rolleyes:

Sent.

Be warned, it's evil. :devil:
 
Damn, she's almost human in my story, with a hint of compassion. The garbage can is filling with paper.:rolleyes:
 
CharleyH said:
Damn, she's almost human in my story, with a hint of compassion. The garbage can is filling with paper.:rolleyes:

Did you bump your head??? Dig down in that black pit, I know you're in there.:cool:

At least you guys have a start. I just keep seeing that damn tit in my mind and I cower under the desk.
 
CharleyH said:
Damn, she's almost human in my story, with a hint of compassion. The garbage can is filling with paper.:rolleyes:

Empty yer box, love (that was to Abs, btw. LOL!)

I'm sure yours will be great! This is good, because we are each doing a story on the same theme, but in our own styles.

I just chose to demonize her and make her a sick fuck. :rolleyes:
 
Damn, this is the most attention my box has gotten in ages.:rolleyes:

cleared. I sent you a reply Lou.:D
 
Tatelou said:
Empty yer box, love (that was to Abs, btw. LOL!)

I'm sure yours will be great! This is good, because we are each doing a story on the same theme, but in our own styles.

I just chose to demonize her and make her a sick fuck. :rolleyes:

I'm going for the Fankenstein look:rolleyes:
 
"I unloaded the equipment from the back of my van for what seemed to be yet another pointless investigation into a "haunted house." The owners had left several increasingly frantic messages on my voice mail about ghost sightings and voices, so to satisfy them, I'd finally given in to their requests to check the house for them.

The house was beautiful. In the old downtown section of Raleigh, North Carolina, there are many houses much like this one. Huge Victorian-style mansions, lovingly restored to their former glory. On what little money I managed to bring in I could never hope to own a home like that, but fortunately, my business as a psychic investigator allows me to pretend. For a little while, anyway"

Guess who the ghost is. :D
 
CharleyH said:
Obviously not easy enough.:cool:

It's like poking a stick down a badger hole, eventually you can persuade them to poke their heads out before you smack em.

Are you still writing or re-writing?
 
I think I may finally have an idea, who said there are no miracles in modern days?:rolleyes:
 
Tatelou said:
Where did I put that whipping boy?


Ya know, I do need to go to work sometimes, gotta a family to feed, blah, blah, blah.

Jeez, let a sub play dom one time and look what ya get...
 
Back
Top