Tffa&c!!

ABSTRUSE said:
More like psychoerotica.


The drool dripped down from her purple lips that stretched over her fanged grin.

"Yeah baby, you want some of this??? come on, say you're my grandpa, say it bitch!"

You're on a roll now, aren't you? Don't stop! :D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
More like psychoerotica.


The drool dripped down from her purple lips that stretched over her fanged grin.

"Yeah baby, you want some of this??? come on, say you're my grandpa, say it bitch!"

Actually, this is perfect, a new genre! Thanks.:kiss:
 
...He tried to wriggle from her grasp, the tears mingling with the sweat that poured from his face.

"I'll never be your grandpa...never I tell you"

Her eye grew wide as the rage built up inside of her. Rejection was something she couldn't take, it burned at her skin and spewed forth in an incomprehensible gibberish.

"Gangbang gangbang gangbang gangbang..."
 
ABSTRUSE said:
...He tried to wriggle from her grasp, the tears mingling with the sweat that poured from his face.

"I'll never be your grandpa...never I tell you"

Her eye grew wide as the rage built up inside of her. Rejection was something she couldn't take, it burned at her skin and spewed forth in an incomprehensible gibberish.

"Gangbang gangbang gangbang gangbang..."

You funny fucker!!!

Awww, hon, I'd only just had a shower, too. :p
 
ABSTRUSE said:
...He tried to wriggle from her grasp, the tears mingling with the sweat that poured from his face.

"I'll never be your grandpa...never I tell you"

Her eye grew wide as the rage built up inside of her. Rejection was something she couldn't take, it burned at her skin and spewed forth in an incomprehensible gibberish.

"Gangbang gangbang gangbang gangbang..."

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!
 
My work is done here....this thread is clean.


NOT!!!!!


the saga continues......
 
Her bellowing hurt his ears, but he found her grip had loosened enough for him to reach for his pocket knife. He mustered as much strenght as he could and stabbed her tentacle.

The sharp pain caused her to drop him to the ground as she stamped her hooves and held her squirming appendage to her mouth, tasting her acrid green blood as it flowed from the gash he managed to create.

Taking the only open window of opportunity he saw,he reached for a rock, took aim and threw with all his might.

The rock hit it's target,dead center right in her eye. She screamed again in pain and dropped with a resounding thud to the ground, tentacles holding her watering, bloody eye.

He knew what he had to do, it was time to go in for the kill.......
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Her bellowing hurt his ears, but he found her grip had loosened enough for him to reach for his pocket knife. He mustered as much strenght as he could and stabbed her tentacle.

The sharp pain caused her to drop him to the ground as she stamped her hooves and held her squirming appendage to her mouth, tasting her acrid green blood as it flowed from the gash he managed to create.

Taking the only open window of opportunity he saw,he reached for a rock, took aim and threw with all his might.

The rock hit it's target,dead center right in her eye. She screamed again in pain and dropped with a resounding thud to the ground, tentacles holding her watering, bloody eye.

He knew what he had to do, it was time to go in for the kill.......

It's going great, keep at it! I know I'm gonna roar with laughter at yours. :D

Now quit, cos you're putting me off my cyber-session with Lew. :eek:

:D :eek: :p

Lou :kiss:
 
Tatelou said:
It's going great, keep at it! I know I'm gonna roar with laughter at yours. :D

Now quit, cos you're putting me off my cyber-session with Lew. :eek:

:D :eek: :p

Lou :kiss:

This isn't even my real story....but I guess you'll have to wait to find out how he does her in....:p
 
ABSTRUSE said:
This isn't even my real story....but I guess you'll have to wait to find out how he does her in....:p

Well, write two then! This one is bloody funny, hon! :D

Carry on with it, I'll be back later. ;)
 
He ran toward the purple skinned monster, full of piss and vinegar was he, climbing her scales until her reached the angry purplish nipple that protruded from her single breast.

using his both hands he grasped firmly onto the nipple, wedging his feet between her scales for leverage, he twisted hard and fast.

"GANGBANG, GANGBANG,GANGBANG!!!"

she shrieked as her tentacles whipped furiously in an attempt to brush him off of her throbbing nipple.

He remained steadfast and determined, twisting harder and harder against the leathery purple flesh.

As he felt her body stiffen and start to reel back and forth in pain, he let go and jumped back down to the ground.

With one last mournful wail, the beast toppled forward,slamming to the ground sending clouds of dust everywhere.

Suddenly all was silent.

He climbed to his feet, brushing the dirt from his clothes and walked over to the heap of undulating purple scaley skin. Staring into her unblinking eye, he suddenly let out a kick, right in her pupil. The steel toe boot bounced off the gelatinous tissue.

At that time the rest of the troll hunting party burst through the woods.

"The deed is done, but how did one alone conquer such a beast"

They stood in amazement looking on as her wiped the sweat from his brow. He let out a small laugh.

"Everyone knows, the best way to kill the uni-tit troll is to deliver the all powerful, Purple Nurple"

the end.

I bow to you.
:cool:
 
LOL! Fucking brilliant!!

"Purple Nurple" HA!

You gotta send that one in to Mlle. :D

Lou :kiss:
 
Tatelou said:
LOL! Fucking brilliant!!

"Purple Nurple" HA!

You gotta send that one in to Mlle. :D

Lou :kiss:

I hope it goes that well when I write the real one...lol...drag her ass over here and have her check it out.

I think Psychoerotica rules!!!!

either that or I need a life...lol

Top that Charley and Cloudy.:p

Purple Nurples all around.:cool:
 
Feel free to ask me for tips anytime girls...lol.

feeling cocky and strutting around the room....
 
I guess It's safe to assume the coven is off writing a story to top mine and Og's.

We'll see.:cool:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I guess It's safe to assume the coven is off writing a story to top mine and Og's.

We'll see.:cool:

Um, ya, that's what I am doing. :rolleyes:
 
CharleyH said:
Um, ya, that's what I am doing. :rolleyes:

and How's it coming? I'm having a slow start but now I think I figured out my approach, I can't figure out how to end it.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
and How's it coming? I'm having a slow start but now I think I figured out my approach, I can't figure out how to end it.

I'm actually writing Bathyl again . . . the one with the Lilith reference. I was inspired over the past couple of days. I'm in an exceptionally romantic mood, and will get to aliens as soon as this misty ocean of love washes from my mind.
 
Back
Top