Tffa&c!!

ABSTRUSE said:
Damn, you started yours already? I can't seem to get motivated. Maybe the bitch will show up today and inspire me, like a twisted psychomuse from hell.

Where the fuck is Lou and Cloudy? Filthy whores.

You bellowed?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Damn, you started yours already? I can't seem to get motivated. Maybe the bitch will show up today and inspire me, like a twisted psychomuse from hell.

Where the fuck is Lou and Cloudy? Filthy whores.

Patience, you skank.

I've been doing what I do best - writing filthy stuff to my filthy lover. :p

I've written one sentence of my uni-boob story. The bitch doesn't wanna play at the mo. Well, that's not true, this bitch has been hard at play.

:devil:
 
Tatelou said:
Unreliable bitch. We show up and she buggers off. :rolleyes:

I know, right? She screams our names, and then leaves.

Fucking tease. :p
 
Absy-wabsy, light of my life, the sister I never had, the cover to my book, the single white snowdrop in a field of green, I'm sorry, I didn't mean the skank comment.

Now, where the fuck are you?????

:p :p :p :p :p
 
cloudy said:
I know, right? She screams our names, and then leaves.

Fucking tease. :p

Quite! :D

Oh well, let's make out, while her back's turned. ;)
 
Tatelou said:
Right, get nekkid... NOW! I wanna see that gorgeous ass of yours. :devil:

Ask and ye shall recieve.

(I love it when you get all authoritarian on me!)

:kiss:
 
cloudy said:
Ask and ye shall recieve.

(I love it when you get all authoritarian on me!)

:kiss:

Phwoarrrrrrrrrr!!!

Hmmm, where did I put that butt plug? Aha! Found it.

Right, hold still, babe, this won't hurt a bit...

:devil:
 
Tatelou said:
Phwoarrrrrrrrrr!!!

Hmmm, where did I put that butt plug? Aha! Found it.

Right, hold still, babe, this won't hurt a bit...

:devil:

Go for it! I'll try to keep from wiggling in anticipation.
 
cloudy said:
Go for it! I'll try to keep from wiggling in anticipation.

Hang on a minute...

Almost there...

Right, that's better...

(She won't notice this strap-on, until it's too late.)

Just relax, sweetie, I'm gonna ease it in gently. Don't worry, I've only got a butt plug here.

(Little does she know...)

:devil: :D :devil:
 
Tatelou said:
Hang on a minute...

Almost there...

Right, that's better...

(She won't notice this strap-on, until it's too late.)

Just relax, sweetie, I'm gonna ease it in gently. Don't worry, I've only got a butt plug here.

(Little does she know...)

:devil: :D :devil:

Like I said - go for it! :devil:
 
cloudy said:
Just the way I like it!

Oops - I meant - No! Please, Mistress...!

(LOL! Ahhh, one of my kind. ;) Whoops, no, where was I? Ah, yes, TOPPING!)



Shut the fuck up and take it like the submissive little slut you are. :cool:
 
Tatelou said:
(LOL! Ahhh, one of my kind. ;) Whoops, no, where was I? Ah, yes, TOPPING!)



Shut the fuck up and take it like the submissive little slut you are. :cool:

Yes, ma'am. *whimper*

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
cloudy said:

:D

Jeez, I'm knackered now! You can't 'alf take an onslaught!!!

I need to go for a lie down, I'll be back later to finish off the other two. ;)

Lou :kiss:
 
Tatelou said:
:D

Jeez, I'm knackered now! You can't 'alf take an onslaught!!!

I need to go for a lie down, I'll be back later to finish off the other two. ;)

Lou :kiss:

Can I get dressed now?
 
Back
Top