Tffa&c!!

CharleyH said:
Ya, just a couple of more tricks, Abs, and you'll be able to get a half pint.

(no intended reference to Little House on the Prarie -sp)


I did find a bracelet and a lighter too, Yours?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I did find a bracelet and a lighter too, Yours?

Oh 'kin 'ell, you two are doing it to me again.

I've lost the touch now, you two together make me go to pieces.
 
Tatelou said:
Oh 'kin 'ell, you two are doing it to me again.

I've lost the touch now, you two together make me go to pieces.

We are in cahoots!:D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
We are in cahoots!:D

Yeah, that explains a lot.

Oh, CAHOOTS! I thought you said, "Car boots". :rolleyes:

Time to clean out my eyes again, it's been three weeks...
 
Tatelou said:
Yeah, that explains a lot.

Oh, CAHOOTS! I thought you said, "Car boots". :rolleyes:

Time to clean out my eyes again, it's been three weeks...

Try Windex.
 
Blimey, there's been over 500 posts of this shit now. What a complete waste of cyber space.


Edit: Windex!? LOL! :D
 
Tatelou said:
Blimey, there's been over 500 posts of this shit now. What a complete waste of cyberspace.

silly nonsense between three countries is never a waste.
Besides, it's all Charley's fault.:rolleyes:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
We should have jobs with the UN, there would be chaos, but it would at least be fun.

We'd wipe out war. They'd all die laughing instead. Either that or they'd slip into a heavy coma.

Probably the latter. Yeah.

Lou :rose:

P.S. Belegon, did "She Who Must Be Obeyed" give you permission to enter?
 
Tatelou said:
We'd wipe out war. They'd all die laughing instead. Either that or they'd slip into a heavy coma.

Probably the latter. Yeah.

Lou :rose:

P.S. Belegon, did "She Who Must Be Obeyed" give you permission to enter?

I didn't know my wife was here today...Hon, what name are you using?
 
Belegon said:
I didn't know my wife was here today...Hon, what name are you using?

Charley!!! The double-life-leading WHORE! :eek:

(Please note, I was calling Charley a whore, not your good lady. ;) :rose: )
 
Tatelou said:
Charley!!! The double-life-leading WHORE! :eek:

(Please note, I was calling Charley a whore, not your good lady. ;) :rose: )

Nah, I just walked into the bedroom to check out the interesting noises...

Whoa, get away from the window, I'm not her husband, relax...dude, that's a three story drop you gotta be more careful...
 
Tatelou said:
Charley!!! The double-life-leading WHORE! :eek:

(Please note, I was calling Charley a whore, not your good lady. ;) :rose: )

I call Charley a whore all the time.:D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
No, abuse him at the bar, there's booze there.

Hey Is vella still on the ceiling?
:confused:

No - RG untied her while we weren't looking.
 
Back
Top