Tffa&c!!

Wenches.
I've been playing Poker with Satan so leave me alone.

ps. I bet your souls and lost........oops. :cool:
 
One skank is at a wedding.

One skank is having a rendevous.

One skank is home with Spidey.

I'm going to put itching powder in their bras. :D
 
Tatelou said:
Yep, and I've had one skank of a hangover today because of it. Bloody worth it, though! :D
Gosh, you look sweet in your bride's maid outfit. It's enough to make me cry. :D

(excuse me while i go for a tear in the bog)
 
Guy Delphine said:
Gosh, you look sweet in your bride's maid outfit. It's enough to make me cry. :D

(excuse me while i go for a tear in the bog)

:eek:

You so rude!

I like. :D

Thanks. ;) :kiss:
 
Ahhh, I made it (looks at watch) and now I have to scoot again. :( Just throwin my love around.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
 
She moves too bloody quick, that one. Next time I'm gonna stand here with a big net. Or set up a bear trap.

Hey Charley! :D :heart:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Glad to see your smiling face again.........talked to Cloudy today, sends her love. Where's the squirrelmonger?

My arse!? Thanks, sweetie, I briefly spoke to Dran today and sent her mine. :)

I dunno. Squirrelmongering? :confused:
 
Tatelou said:
My arse!? Thanks, sweetie, I briefly spoke to Dran today and sent her mine. :)

I dunno. Squirrelmongering? :confused:
How sweet.

She's outta the club, I'm sick of her crap. I say we resurrect MlleLeBowflex and she can take Chuckles place.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Another skank hath returneth to the fold.

You're like a pig in shit, aren't you?

(And, no, Charley's not out of the club, I love her I do. So, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.)
 
Back
Top